forum

I really like this game!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Exairia
Hello, just started playing this game and so far I’m having loads of fun and plan to keep playing (although I’m not very good..)

I also play beat Saber, clone hero and many other games (my favourites are action, rhythm and souls-like games)

Kinda off topic here, but if anyone has any beginner or easy song that could help me improve that would be appreciated. I’m also looking for a good tablet to play with (ideally one that I can use to draw as well)

Edit: changed the structure, no changes to overall content
Right
yo, welcome bud.
If you want some beginner songs try looking up songs youre familiar with like from anime or songs you like. A tip to find them is when searching you can choose to see maps people make that aren't ranked so you can have more of a practice selection. as for tablet, i recommend a wacom intuos for a starter with drawing and playing.
Topic Starter
Exairia
Thanks! Appreciated
Yukanna
For tablets I reccomend Huion H420. It was my first tablet and it is really small so you dont have to move your arm much. I also hover the pen a bit. You may see top players doing this. It may seem annoying @ first but youll get used to it.
ShadowMist
Oh yeah? Lots of fun with osu!?? Well, you're not the only one. Keep playing and you'll eventually improve. Are you here just to relax and have fun? Play your favorite songs and don't do a lot of retries, because that will make you mad quite fast. Please enjoy game :3