forum

Song Suggestions?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
epic man 2
Okay, so what I want to do due to boredom is to "fix" Osu!Memories 2 and replace some of the farm maps with maps that should've been in. The mix has 7 farm maps as opposed to that Review video some guy did.

So because I've asked this on 2 Discord servers, I only got one suggestion from someone so far.. Which is to add this song called "A Match Into Water", but they didn't tell me which song to replace to make space for it.

That is why I came here today to ask...

What songs do you want me to add into Osu!Memories 2 to make it better? (Give a memorable song in the community that wasn't in to replace a farm map in the mix)

If you have a song, reply with the link to the song and what it should replace that is already in the mix that people were disappointed with? Mainly replacing Black Rover (TV Size) with Galaxy Collapse probably if people are satisfied with it.

So what do you want me to put in? Let me know in the replies below and i'll choose from the most memorable and wanted one. 7 songs should be requested and what farm map song it should replace in my edit. Thankfully, I know how to edit and add songs, so you don't need to tell me how I can or something. So...

Tell me.

P.S: Make sure the song is a serious choice and not a joke suggestion, thank you.
-Aku
It does not matter if the songs have "farm maps" made out of them, as they have been memorable to the community. Especially Black Rover. This is very stupid. You could add songs instead.
Topic Starter
epic man 2
yeah this convo has died
sadave
im here for you still

have you listened to onefour?
Topic Starter
epic man 2

sadave wrote:

im here for you still

have you listened to onefour?
Nah, i've never heard of them.