forum

Nothing to see here - just a downloadable Hifumi CTB catcher for everyone

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Capuccino
Hey guys, there isn't much I can say about this.

This is basically just a little catcher I made using a chibi design of Takimoto Hifumi from New Game (which I have no idea where the source is since the HDD where it originally came from is long gone).

Download: https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmcfmbBTp4wkms9wJQabCm2zWxJ7SkwV5yiFjF8LELBYdn

[Gameplay Demo]

Enjoy, its not as clean as I wanted it to be (I created this 2 years ago), but it should be clean enough for skin use.

Q: why isn't the plate colored?

I aimed mostly at readability in my own skin for this catcher. You can recolor it if you want.

Q: Do you have the source for the skin?

I wish I did, I just harvested this catcher from what was left of that old AIO PC that I have to send to the recycling plant because it doesn't work anymore. Obviously I had to take off the HDD and recover what was left of it, but HDD was in a bad state, and this is the only thing I recovered from my skin. I had to rebuild it a year later on.

That's it really, enjoy it I guess...
RedEncounter2
Website doesn't work, big sad.
Galvit

RedEncounter2 wrote:

Website doesn't work, big sad.

Dude just open that image and download/save it
Topic Starter
Capuccino
Sorry for the trouble guys, I've fixed the link now! It should've been a ZIP containing the full catcher set.
Melodies
Wew i was making my skin and i randomly found this while looking for transparent stuff uwu
Topic Starter
Capuccino

Hifumin wrote:

Wew i was making my skin and i randomly found this while looking for transparent stuff uwu

Welcome, please accept my humble offering. It isn't much but its honest work.

Let me know how it turns out actually!