forum

[result screen] Show your spinner bonus score (ctb & osu)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +419
show more
Winshley

theowest wrote:

This request is about the result screen.
What about old plays then? I don't think it can detect how many spins the player have done without the accompanying Replay Data, right?
Topic Starter
theowest

Winshley wrote:

theowest wrote:

This request is about the result screen.
What about old plays then? I don't think it can detect how many spins the player have done without the accompanying Replay Data, right?
not sure, either way having different resolutions won't affect how many official spins you make, etc.
MillhioreF
Old plays also don't have the hit rate and unstable rate specified, but they can be generated locally after playing through the replay. I assume this would be the case if this feature was added, too.
Support
star~
eldnl
support u
ursa
Full Support on this /o/

also I hope the spinner bonus score will visible as same in std

Ex Picture :
VelperK
Why isn't this implemented by peppy yet?

urs4chan wrote:

Full Support on this /o/

also I hope the spinner bonus score will visible as same in std

Ex Picture :
Naaah, that would be disturbing! At least make something like spinner-score-#.png skinnable
Lunhui
I love this idea ! (:
+2 ♥
Ableh
support~
Gilochan

Ableh_ZZZ wrote:

support~
MillhioreF
This is actually on peppy's to-do list already - he wants to redesign the results screen completely, and he'll add stuff like this when he does.
Merusadas
This isn't half bad
Just wondering
So for spinner bonus, its not only 1 spinner there can be there can be 5 or 6 or none
And some spinners can get like 10k so the spinner points add up?

Like one spinner you get 2k bonus and another 6k
So at the score board you see 8k?
Not a criticism, just wondering
Topic Starter
theowest

wns0722 wrote:

This isn't half bad
Just wondering
So for spinner bonus, its not only 1 spinner there can be there can be 5 or 6 or none
And some spinners can get like 10k so the spinner points add up?

Like one spinner you get 2k bonus and another 6k
So at the score board you see 8k?
Not a criticism, just wondering
total, yes. You see the total of all stats.
Hula

MillhioreF wrote:

This is actually on peppy's to-do list already - he wants to redesign the results screen completely, and he'll add stuff like this when he does.
Might as well make sure he does add this, because he might forget/not bother with it.

+2 support \o/
Merusadas

Hula wrote:

MillhioreF wrote:

Might as well make sure he does add this, because he might forget/not bother with it.

+2 support \o/

Haha your funny
Peppy would never forge.... oh wait he might
I'm giving a star to this again, go go do it!
Aoko
Supporting this one!
Kemdo
This seems like quite a good idea - I would love to shower you with starts but I don't have any ; ___ ;
Gilochan
bump. giving my stars~
Kitokofox
I'll bump this, and merge in http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/193109 this.
Bananas counting as you go through a spin would be cool, too.
I support this feature and would love to see it in the game.
[Yue]
I love this idea, I hope you can soon implement.
leepdesu
plus 1
Zolano

-LeeP- wrote:

plus 1
Zak
I remember hearing this was going to be added for CtB soon months ago, what happened? (I even saw a couple screenshots of it working)
Mercurial

MillhioreF wrote:

Well, in fact this didn't happen.

What now?
Zak
He simply said it was on the to-do list, so it could be a while still.

Maybe when osu!next releases? That'd be pretty cool
Mercurial
Yeah, I get that it takes time to develop a new feature in your game... but ppy said nothing in almost 3 years about this.

I would like to see what does ppy think about it.
Zak
That's why I'm thinking it could be implemented with osu!next, since peppy has been working on that for so long, and it's just a complete design overhaul with lots of new features.

If Millhiore says this is on his to-do list, that's enough for me, but this has to be low in terms of priority, so I'll just keep waiting patiently.

Main reason for peppy not saying anything in here is he likely doesn't feel the need to.
Mercurial

Zak wrote:

That's why I'm thinking it could be implemented with osu!next, since peppy has been working on that for so long, and it's just a complete design overhaul with lots of new features.

If Millhiore says this is on his to-do list, that's enough for me, but this has to be low in terms of priority, so I'll just keep waiting patiently.

Main reason for peppy not saying anything in here is he likely doesn't feel the need to.
In 3 years, a lot of things can change, so a simple answer wouldn't be that bad to hear, I think.