forum

Top 10 Irish osu! Players of 2019 [o!Std]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yaksen

 

Hey everybody,

2019 has come to an end, and thus we are going to be holding a vote for the top 10 Irish osu!standard players of 2019.
 

Voting format

You simply write the 10 players you are voting for in the order you choose.

Here's an example voting format (from 1st to 10th, in your opinion):

1. <player name>
2. <player name>
3. <player name>
4. <player name>
5. <player name>
6. <player name>
7. <player name>
8. <player name>
9. <player name>
10. <player name>

Please add comments as to why you are voting for each player using the [/box=] tag, for example:
2. <player name>
Has amazing aim, etc.

It is your choice whether you do this or not though.

Pretty self-explanatory.
 

Rules

-Votes including non-Irish players or restricted players will be voided.
-Troll votes will not be counted
Non Irish players are allowed to vote.

 

Top 10 ranked Irish players of 2019

 
Aseridan

Current global rank & PP - #128 // 12,364PP
Current Irish performance ranking - #1
2018 Community voted ranking - #4

MySliderBreak

Current global rank & PP - #1,693 // 8,937PP
Current Irish performance ranking - #2
2018 Community voted ranking - #N/A

Impossabear

Current global rank & PP - #1,746 // 8,878PP
Current Irish performance ranking - #3

LilyFlower

Current global rank & PP - #1,781 // 8,852PP
Current Irish performance ranking - #4
2018 Community voted ranking - #5

M a t t y

Current global rank & PP - #1,789 // 8,846PP
Current Irish performance ranking - #5
2018 Community voted ranking - #3

Reform

Current global rank & PP - #1,849 // 8,781PP
Current Irish performance ranking - #6
2017 Community voted ranking - #3

D u c K y

Current global rank & PP - #1,904 // 8,739PP
Current Irish performance ranking - #7
2018 Community voted ranking - #2

Swishi

Current global rank & PP - #2,320 // 8,435PP
Current Irish performance ranking - #8
2018 Community voted ranking - #1

h0bbes

Current global rank & PP - #2,738 // 8,209PP
Current Irish performance ranking - #9

nat

Current global rank & PP - #2,938 // 8,105PP
Current Irish performance ranking - #10
2018 Community voted ranking - #7

Voting will be closing on the 15th of January, so cast your votes before then.

Happy Voting!

Mewtz
aseridan: godly speed/jump player
impossa: all rounder
navajo: speed god
lilyflower: good jump plays
souljaboytellem: nomod god
swishi: tech map god
q[-_-]p: another speed god
h0bbes: good jump player
turnz: good jump player
ophiz: good hdhr/nomod plays

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
ez sucks: badeu of ireland
t h a t o n e r o t t e n s p u d: mr spaced stream
ducky: doesnt play anymore, but hes a god still
Topic Starter
Yaksen
1. Aseridan

Without a doubt, the most improved this year, completely skyrocketing in global rankings, nearly reaching 2digit which nobody in Ireland has come close to
(not to my knowledge anyways) Best player with HDDT and HDDTHR in Ireland by FAR, and has gotten quite decent at streaming as well, can't wait to see what
this absolute unit does next year!

2. Impossabear

Another player that came into the irish leaderboards by a surprise, being able to do a good bit of HDHR and HDDT, I see Impossabear be just like Aseridan in the next
year, setting some really great HDDT scores and who knows maybe other scores that will surely shock everyone.

3. Swishi

Did extremely great at the start of the year, getting new top plays and scores on long,short,jumpy and technical maps, I would say has improved the most out of any
other year that Swishi has played in my opinion and still going strong with the HD mod on very long and consistant maps.

4. Navajo

A new face in the community, a quick improver like impossabear but instead of aim he's an stamina/speed type player who's shown some very good scores pp or not,
stuff like getting the first B rank on yomi yori, passing painters and fcing stuff like ''Aitakatta Sora'' with HDDT which is a pretty great score to have as a top play!

5. souljaboitellem

he be crankin' it yo! But for real, one of the best technical player Ireland has ever seen, even doing maps like the Big Black almost fcing it with 99% acc but getting
that one unfortunate miss, another underrated player who doesn't get enough credit.

6. LilyFlower

A very underrated player in Ireland currently, LilyFlower always shows up with some crazy score when you least expect it and right at the end
of the year decided to set some pp scores and instantly set multiple top plays within the same day.

7. M a t t y

The fastest player in Ireland in terms of stamina, started the year VERY strong setting insane scores like HYDRA with extremely high acc even though getting an unfortunate
miss to end the run, has gotten many other insane scores at the start including multiple top plays and technically first 500pp score in Ireland, but fell off by taking a
break from the game and has played very little since.

8. Reform

Kujinn aka Reform, has proved everyone that he's still got it even though he puts his time more into mapping than playing, he still manages to set new top plays and
other cool scores, when it comes to aim and burst speed without a doubt I would say Reform is the best in the business for that!

9. nat

Was restricted for half the year, came back set some cool scores ever since then
on and off setting some really crazy scores mainly spaced alternative type of maps
and is the embodiment of don't judge a player by his top pp play.

10. wackobako

One of the most underrated and under-ranked player Ireland has right now. First of all didnt see him play much,
I noticed him playing again properly when the Irish tournament was going on which
he got second place with nat, and probably did the best in the tournament than any other player, shows he's still got it and recently started to play more and set
cool scores on any map he wants and shows it to the new players who he really is.
Shadi
1.Aserdan

2.MySliderBreak

3.souljaboitellem

4.Swishi

5.Impossa

6.Navajo

7.wackobacko

8.skeow

9.Ophiz

10.Turnz
-mic-
1. aseridan
2. lilyflower
3. swishi
4. kogane
5. airo
6. reform
7. annaberrie
8. -beii-
9. Turnz
10. Kaiwhen
IMPRESSIVE BEAR
1.Aseridan
Amazing growth, best 3 mod in ireland and highest rank ever for irish player. Very good at high star maps!!
Setting the First 700pp in Ireland and holding many of the countries best plays, such as a HDDT fc on The Monk, puts him at a well deserved #1 spot.

2.MySliderBreak
Made great comeback after being unbanned, beating out everyone except the wall known as Aseridan. Quite possibly the best hrhd player ireland will see for some time and pretty proficient in doubletime too, who knows what crazy plays he will set in 2020

3.Soujaboytellem
A dark horse player that managed to stay up in the country leaderboards despite playing primarily tech maps. He set his first 400pp play this year during a break he had from playing the big black, a map he is very close to fcing which would be of the coolest variety of Irish plays of all time.

4.H0bbes

As a nomod main he was setting some interesting scores early in the year. Out of the Irish 5 digits he seemed like one with potential to be a 4 digit, potential he most certainly lived up to. After setting many 300s in the span of a wek and getting far into 4 digit he also broke through the 400pp barrier with a nomod map!! after fcing kimi no bouken he was not done yet however, as he had discovered the doubletime modification. Using his new found strength he bulldozed through the rankings landing in the #9th spot of the Irish leaderboards.To everyones surprize not long after setting his first 400pp he had already got bored of it and decided he wanted a 500pp play, which he got on Chikatto chika chika just 2 months later.

5.M a t t y
He kicked off the year by getting the very first 500pp play in Ireland and has been the best speed player in Ireland for as long as he's been training speed. Matty has also been an ambasidor for the Irish community putting countless hours into organising things for the community out of his free time, thank you Matty!

6.Navajo
As the fastest growing speed player in the Irish lineup you would be surprized at the amount of other skills he has amassed as well. Navajo is a player that can play almost any type of map be it EZ, Tag4, Flashlight, 270BPM streams, Hard finger control, Older maps, or Farm maps. In this year he has gone from being able to pass 240bpm maps on a good day to being able to pass 270bpm maps as he pleases, quite an impressive feat especially in such short time. He has also improved, and defended, his Irish rank over this year. He ended the year with #13 but very easily could be in the top #10 or even top #5 Irish rankings in the future

7.LilyFlower
Dispite having a relatively low play-count for this year, LilyFlower has shown us all that they still have their peak skill, setting numerous finger control plays, tech plays, stream maps and high star passes rivaling even the top players globally. In the very last days of the year they set 2 500pp plays in rapid succession, their first 500pp plays, which makes the feat that much more impressive.

8.Reform
Reform is a name many players have grown to know over the past year, with his many map-sets gathering plays in the millions, however don't let this distract you from the fact that he is still a player that was good enough to be the #1 Irish player at one point and still possesses that skill today. This year he set his first 500pp play, on a map he mapped, what a legend. He has also managed to stay afloat the competitive rankings while balancing his mapping career too, something harder than it seems. Where he gets his endless motivation to add from the game no one knows, but what we do know is that it is a great addition we couldn't be more thankful for, Thanks Reform!

9.Turnz
Thanks for the tik-tok videos, Very entertaining stuff. Oh also much improvement, many 400s good streamer. Thank you Turnz :D

10.Mewtz
Mewtz is the very embodiment of what the Irish osu community has to offer. Do you want an underdog story? well here's one. Do you want someone who started the year as a 5 digit with 300pp plays who is now able to get a 600pp play, with the ez modification no less? well here he is, and let me explain why he used the ez mod for his top play of 669pp. You see it all began when Mewtz had an awakening and realized he was the all-powerful chosen one. In his dreams an angel descended down to him with a singular prophetical message... 'Ye shall farm hidamari, until no map-set remains, until ye top plays become an amalgamation of alphabet spaghetti and until you rue the day'. A grueling task indeed, however our young Mewtz delivered in the best way he could, by farming that shiz until he could farm no more. He ended the year with nearly 8,000pp and 3 plays above 500pp, keeping to his promised they were all hidamari no uta. To prove this legend is true I am leaving a link of 'The Mewtz' user page so you can see for yourself that the legend is indeed true https://osu.ppy.sh/users/10395879

Thanks for reading o// If you are not on this list you were not forgotten, I had a tremendously hard to picking just 10 players when there are so many more good players to choose. I look forward to reading your results too.

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R
Kujinn
1. Aseridan
2. Impossabear
3. MySliderBreak
4. Swishi
5. LilyFlower
6. M a t t y
7. h0bbes
8. Navajo
9. Turnz
10. Mewtz
nava
1. MySliderBreak -
2. Impossabear
3. M a t t y
4. Aseridan
5. Wraithayy
6. Swishi
7. souljaboitellem
8. nat
9. Ophiz
10. Mewtz
Azelia
1.Aseridan
2.LilyFlower
3.Swishi
4.mysliderbreak
5.impossabear
6.sekai
7.hobbes
8.navajo
9.matty
10.KaiWhen
HEAVENLY MOON
1. Aseridan
2. MySliderBreak
3. souljaboitellem
4. Swishi
5. M a t t y
6. LilyFlower
7. Impossabear
8. Ophiz
9. nat
10. Navajo

honorable mention : Tr1cKZz because i feel bad that he wasnt mentioned but hes a really good HD player gonna be honest but it was hard to put him in the top 10
skeow just because hes a super nice guy and hes super good at HR
souljaboytellem
1. Aseridan

Best 3mod player and DT in Ireland, set scores like The Monk HDDT, set the first 600 and 700 pp plays in Ireland, is vlose to getting to 2 digit what more do you need to say.

2. MySliderBreak

One of if not the most versatile player in ireland setting a wide array of scores on all kinds of maps and mods. One of also the most consistent players in Ireland. Rose to #2 IE in a matter of a few weeks MSB truly deserves this #2 spot

3. Swishi

The most consistent player in Ireland and by far the best HD player in Ireland. Few srt scores like that of Swishi especially with the acc that he sets on all sorts of maps. While versatile Swishi sttuggles on mechanically demanding maps however his technical ability in Ireland is unmatched.

4. LilyFlower

LilyFlower also known as Istraa has had a tremendous year, seyting his first and second 500pp play in a row on the same day. While Istraa is mostly know for his speed he is no stranger to technical and unconventional maps being one of the best tech players in Ireland.

5. Matty

Matty is right now the best speed player in Ireland and showing that speed off on Hydra with DT getting a high 98% choke and a 2x100 HDHR FC on TU4AR. Matty is also the best player when it comes to stream intensive maps setting notably a 1.2k A rank on ROR. Setting also the first 500pp in Ireland Matty comes in 5th in my Top 10 IE players of 2019.

6. Impossabear

Impossabear is another all rounder player having scores in all departments be it HDDT, HDHR, nomod or HD. Notable scores this year include an fc on Kimi no Shiranai no Monogatari as well as an SS on Kani Kani. Impossabear's improvement and versatility brings him to the 6th spot on my list.

7. Navajo

Navajo is one of the best speed and stamina players in Ireland having scores the likes of Berry Go HDDT on Reform's diff and having countless high combo passes on stream intensive high bpm maps like Ne Obliviscaris. While mainly known for his speed he also has very good reading with his EZ and EZDT scores. Navajo truly deserves the 7th spot on this list.

8. h0bbes

Hobbes is one of the many rising players in the Irish community having shown a versatility in every mod ranging from nomod to HDDT and HDHR. However hobbes' main skill would have to be his aim having scores like an S rank on Sendan Life. If hobbes continues to improve at this rate he will reach 3 digit in no time.

9. Reform

While Reform also known as Kujinn didn't do too much apart from mapping, he still manages to cement himself as one of Ireland's best players. His performance in ICCT as well as his first 500pp on Snow Halation let him leave a strong presence in the Irish community as he continues to show his skillset outside of mapping.

10. Ophiz

Ophiz is one of the many up and coming players in the Irish community having had a great year this year. His main skill is consistency having many fcs on long maps with nomod as well as HD. Ophiz also seems to also be quite skilled in the technical aspect of the game having some cool tech and alt scores. I believe that 2020 will be a promising year for ophiz.
Martincep1
1. Impossabear
2. Charlotte
Amazing person and player still waiting for the teeth
1.Manager: MartinCep1

Honorable Mentions(not CS:GO players):
Aseridan (Sweety <3)
Turnz (Mad Lad, Rohulk's prodigy son, https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/566475605743501334/653201409944059914/video0.mp4 and https://twitter.com/turnz_osu/status/1147246208987086854)
Navajo (WOMAN)
Mewtz (Little Baby Boi)
M a t t y (r/Niceguy, https://www.reddit.com/r/MattyARMY/ no more needs to be said)
h0bbes(Child/Bad Drawings)
Ginjani(Sadistic man/Can't pick up AWP/Basically Disabled)
nat(Pedofile catfish/Cool GUY,don't get confused/no no woman)
n-word (Normal Guy, not BLACK, MySliderBrain but white and better)
MySliderBrain (Basically a rapist for children and animals)
SEKAI (Great guy but needs to stop touching my legs on the bus. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/196749505788510208/611752150959390730/Screenshot_20190816-034351_YouTube.jpg)
Vanti
1.Aseridan
2.LilyFlower
3.Swishi
4.mysliderbreak
5.impossabear
6.sekai
7.hobbes
8.navajo
9.matty
10.Ophiz
believeinbaba
1. Aseridan
2. MySliderBreak
3. Swishi
4. Impossabear
5. M a t t y
6. LilyFlower
7. hObbes
8. Sekai
9. Reform
10. KaiWhen
BigSHaQisG4y
1. souljaboitellem
2. souljaboitellem
3. souljaboitellem
4. souljaboitellem
5. souljaboitellem
6. souljaboitellem
7. souljaboitellem
8. souljaboitellem
9. souljaboitellem
10. souljaboitellem
skeow
1. ducky

with a total play count of roughly 400 this year, who wouldn't say that he was the best this year????

da real numbas

1. Aseridan

imagine not putting aseridan at number 1

2. swishi

his insanely consistent accuracy and honestly concerning ability to hold #1 country on every ranked map in the game makes him terrifying

3. souljaboitellem

he be tellin em so hard that he got numba 3, every time i get in a multi with this man he pumps out crazy combos and acc and then says that he is WASHED UP bro ur not ly bro you're amazing

4. mysliderbreak

very cool man he mutualed me i will never forget and is way too good at HR/DT

5. impossabear

don't really know him but every time i see him on a leaderboard he's at the top and some of them scores are wildin

6. matty

hasn't really played much in the last few months but it would be a sin to not have matty on a top 10 list. the work he constantly puts into making the irish community as good as it can be is goddamn award worthy. he's also a great player.

7. turnz

bumpy jumpy and now kinda streamy?!? crazy crazy :o :o :O wow woooow very very cool. i envy his aim so much lmao

8. xempus

good friend and rival, great alt player and jump MEISTRO, STILL hasn't fc'd juubaku after about 19 decades of trying. ha ha .

9. n word

one time i spectated him as he fc'd 3/4 of blue zenith four dimensions incredibly underranked please play more also i didn't know if you know this but your tablet is facing the wrong way, easy mistake to make thank me later for fix

10. ez sucks also known as ginjani

EZ may suck, but ez sucks definitely does not suck. imagine being able to read both high ar and AR BELOW 9?!? great guy great player rising ranks fast

it's hard to make a top 10 list when you only know like 5 people well enough to rank them also im sorry to anyone who actually read this
Turnz
1. Aseridan
2. MySliderBreak
3. Impossabear
4. LilyFlower
5. Kujinn
6. Matty
7. Swishi
8. souljaboitellem (Sekai)
9. hobbes
10. Navajo
KaiWhen
1. Aseridan
2. MySliderBreak
3. Swishi
4. souljaboitellem
5. LilyFlower
6. Impossabear
7. M a t t y
8. Navajo
9. Airo
10. Tehizz
annaberrie
♡1. Swishi
He's such a consistent player, with ridiculous acc and generally crazy good at this game. HD goals.

♡2. -Mic-
SSs all the maps that I want to, you're high up even though you threaten to snipe all my scores.

♡3. Aseridan
I can't follow any of the maps you play and yet you get crazy high scores. Teach me the DT ways pls.

♡4. Be11
Great player and always encouraging me to be my best. Really helped me improve in the game. I hope you play more this year!

♡5. Souljaboitellem
Are you an isekai? CUZ YOU ARE OUT OF THIS WOOOOORLD. You're so good at this game and have introduced me to roach map +1

Honorable mentions:
Airo, Aseridan, Squishie, Demon- thank you so much for helping me start out in this game! Helping me with all my settings and giving me little tips and advice. I'll remember you all when I'm no.2 in Ireland <3
Faro
1. Aseridan
2. MySliderBreak
3. Impossabear
4. Swishi
5. Lilyflower
6. Souljaboitellem
7. M a t t y
8. Nat
9. h0bbes
10. Navajo

Not too familiar with some top ranked irish players so it's hard to place them accurately
show more