forum

Touhou 13.5 - Hopeless Masquerade (Video added!)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
palinus
Touhou 13.5 - Hopeless Masquerade

http://www.tasofro.net/touhou135/
http://www.tasofro.net/
http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Hopeless_Masquerade eng info

Info about Touhou 13.5 announced as of today!, for people who's curious. I'm looking forward to it :D, from what I can see it's has big grahpical changes and probably a new engine overall, I'm not going to write much about it, Visit their site or the wiki for more info.
"The plot seems to involve the Taoists, Buddhist, and Shinto factions fighting over the human village." - MLGnom

Gabi
I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED CANT WAIT!
Dai
euh, 3D background
BlazBlue anyone?

well, I hope there will be more character available
Zekira
Holy shit.

Might try this out when I'm not concentrating on my main fighting games. I've dropped from Touhou a long time ago, but I'll give myself some nostalgia with this.
Pacemaker
Good to know that ZUN hasn't drunk himself to death yet.
MLGnom
"The plot seems to involve the Taoists, Buddhist, and Shinto factions fighting over the human village."
Give me Hijiri here. ;_;

More sprites to use in my skins ^^;
Foxtrot
I don't really like the new design. I guess I'm too used to the previous one.
Gabi
You are right, i'm not really a fan of the new design either, it seems like they have scrapped the spirits, weathers and spellcards and put in a spirit bar and another gauge thingy next to the char icon. Also it looks like you can fly in this game? (marisa looks like she has a fly-idle animation in one of the pictures)

The game looks very generic, but it looks like early alpha, and a demo won't come out untill next Reitasai which isn't untill around May IIRC (possibly Reitsai SP at end of this year?)

Hopefully it'll come sooner, and hopefully they'll clean up the sprites and the backgrounds.
OzzyOzrock
I'm too bad at both Immaterial(?) and Unnatural law to be excited.
N A L U

Dulcet wrote:

I don't really like the new design. I guess I'm too used to the previous one.
agree
Aoriki
Hrm, I can't wait to try this game in action. Wonder how the music will sound when we pick the stages.
no signal_old
*o*
Rantai
Well.... damn!
Shiro

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I'm too bad at both Immaterial(?) and Unnatural law to be excited.
It's not called UNL it's called Hisoutensoku.

Also I'm not sure what to think of this one. I 100% agree with Gabi there, that new one looks so generic D:
I'll try it out if there's a demo and I will try to get the full game when it's released though.
sti
omg! new fighting
Gabi
Some gameplay released

Demo will most likely be released around C83, wooo
Topic Starter
palinus

Gabi wrote:

Some gameplay released

Demo will most likely be released around C83, wooo
finally, and C83 even. :D
Keichirou
I'm too excited for Under Night In-Birth and now there's new Touhou game?
Wow.
JonnyThatJonny
Lost a lot of hype when I saw the gameplay with, what seems like, unlimited flying. It feels pretty boring everytime I watch the vid honestly.
Foxtrot
Honestly, I don't see anything radical about this game other than the new design and the flying, which is kind of meh. Altogether it just looks like another generic fighting game. Well, I'll wait for the demo to come out, I guess.