forum

Favorite N64 Game!

posted
Total Posts
show more
cokeshawty
Oh, and Diddy Kong Racing, indeed
Ekaru
I currently have my N64 hooked up just to play Pokemon Puzzle League, so I guess I'll go with that one.
jcdizon416
Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask
Stupid Yoshi
Yoshi's story and Super Mario 64.
has
Banjo-Kazooie.
The Big Heck
I could go on and on and on with my favorite N64 games but my top 3 would have to be:

SM64
DK64
Super Smash Bros
gurodoll_old
Zelda, Pokemon Stadium, SM64, Body Harvest, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Goldeneye/Perfect Dark (w/friends), Ganbare Goemon. . .

Only one? Majora's Mask, because depressing grimdark.

Special award to Buck Bumble for dat theme song.
FrzR
Final Fantasy. :)
MoodyRPG

Fr33z3R wrote:

Final Fantasy. :)
FF from 64???, where?
Cleatis
Super Smash Bros
Christian
Mortal Kombat Trilogy :3
-[Cow]-
mine is super mario bros 64,paper mario and tetris ds
Van246
Mario kart and star fox <3
Arkuski
I felt out of the loop because I had a dreamcast :( however I did snag an N64 and some games for only $20. I've been looking for more games lately but they seem too expensive. Am I better off sticking with an emulator?
theowest

Arkuski wrote:

I felt out of the loop because I had a dreamcast :( however I did snag an N64 and some games for only $20. I've been looking for more games lately but they seem too expensive. Am I better off sticking with an emulator?
Never played the real N64 before? In case you don't have much money to spend, I would recommend emulators. There are just too many nostalgic people with a craving for N64 games, shit can get pretty expensive.

I'm guessing you've already heard which popular games you should try.
Kanye West
Mario Party. DK64. Goldeneye had to be the best though. Except I remember my brother always took the bitch route and picked Oddjob.
Othordox
Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask
Star Fox
Pokemon Stadium
Mario Kart
Goldeneye
Banjoo Tooie
Super Smash Bros
Mortal Kombat

cant pick one nwn
Yin
Ocarina of Time
Elisha_old

Kanye West wrote:

. Goldeneye had to be the best though. Except I remember my brother always took the bitch route and picked Oddjob.
This
Hatsune Scratch
SM64
Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie
Starfox 64
Yoshi's Story
Mario Party (1)
Myrmeleo
Pokemon stadium two, however, I am not one of those nostalgic freaks who go "OMGZZZ!!!#!@$SDAD POKEMON GEN 1 FOREVER!#!@$@RWS"
RivalNightmare
I would probably say that my favorite is either Donkey Kong 64 or Goldeneye.

I do of course like Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, Zelda: OoT/MM, Starfox 64 and all of those.

I remember all of those fun times ins Goldeneye multiplayer~...except vs. Oddjob.
RoyalMilkTea
Zelda Ocarina of Time. Although Banjo Tooie, DK 64, and Super Smash Bros. were pretty good too.
JFRN
Banjo-Kazooie
SM64
GoldenEye 007 and The World is Not Enough
Mario Kart
Super Smash Bros
Sachi_old_1
happy30
pokemon snap
Soaprman

happy30 wrote:

pokemon snap
I have trouble thinking of a game that deserves a sequel more than this does. Especially now with the 3DS and Wii U... this technology could be used so well for a Snap sequel.

My favorite N64 games are Ogre Battle 64, F-Zero X, and Mischief Makers. Plenty of other good stuff too though!
Udizerah
Road Rash 64
SM64
Harvest Moon
Ocarina of Time

These are pretty much the games I've most enjoyed in the N64. And sorry for the lovers, but I don't think Ocarina of Time was the best game for the generation. Neither Star Fox.
Deni
Super Mario 64 :P
KahrRamsus
Grr... Can't decide... either Majora's Mask or Paper Mario.
Kira14
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Mario Kart
Super Smash Bros
Mario Tennis
Kyujuroku 96
Mario 64 and Pokemon Stadium 2
Ekaru
Here's me playing (and failing at) my favorite N64 game:

If you can't tell, it's Diddy Kong Racing. :P
Elisha_old
shamelessly necro posting on this thread because i want to learn of more good n64 games. (i found paper mario through this thread)
Arizona_old
I'd have to say Ocarina of Time.