posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jatt1125
What was your favorite N64 game??? Mine was Conkers Bad Fur day
Azure_Kite
Mine was Banjo Kazooie/Tooie
Vish024
Conker's Bad Fur Day. The one and only best.

Aside from that, Super Smash Bros.
James2250

Azure_Kite wrote:

Mine was Banjo Kazooie/Tooie
Watching stream of Kazooie right now, def. in my top 5. :D

My fav. is either Ocarina of Time (more for the good memories of it than anything else) or Donkey Kong 64 (music helps its rating a lot).
I didn't even know about Conkers Bad Fur day until I played it around 4 years ago, it had some great humor for a Nintendo game, but I am not sure about the replay value of it.
those
DK64 definitely
dkun
SM64 ;)
happy30
banjo tooie, although I played (and still play) more super mario 64 :p
Aoriki
Bomberman! <3 I loved playing Bomberman back then (Still do) And Snowboard Kids (1 and 2) Can't forget Super Smash Bro's.
MoodyRPG
Super Smash Bros. <3
awp

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Conker's Bad Fur Day. The one and only best.
Not just Rare's best, but the N64's best, and imo the game with the most polish I've ever seen/played. Truly amazing game.

It's astonishing how many people have played and loved games like Banjo Kazooie but have never played Conker's Bad Fur Day.

James2250 wrote:

I didn't even know about Conkers Bad Fur day until I played it around 4 years ago, it had some great humor for a Nintendo game, but I am not sure about the replay value of it.
I've played through Conker's BFD's story campaign (6 to 8 hours long) over thirty times. I actually discovered something new the last time I played it (if you idle near butterflies, Conker will occasionally pull a flame-thrower out of his pocket and torch them). That game has such a huge number of little touches like that.
Azure_Kite
Unfortunately, My parents were not made of money and didn't particularly care for my gaming hobby :p
dj M2fiesta
Mario Kart 64. <3
miss_master_old
Mario of course. :)
bomber34
Zelda Majoras Mask and Conkers Bad Fur Day
Zerostarry
Ekaru

awp wrote:

It's astonishing how many people have played and loved games like Banjo Kazooie but have never played Conker's Bad Fur Day.
I would have if I wasn't too young at the time. I really do need to try that game out, though.

Anyways, for now I'll go with Pokemon Puzzle League. Yes, it's simple. Yes, its gameplay is pretty much the same as Tetris Attack's. However, it's very fun.
Alex311360

bomber34 wrote:

Zelda Majoras Mask
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Anyways, fav has to be GoldenEye 007 by Rare + Perfect Dark, also by rare. Always been a FPS fan and I enjoy both of those games.
Ivalset
Mischief Makers, motherfuckers. Shake shake all fuckin' day. Let me just jump on this rocket, grab another rocket, shake it to 4x its size, and throw it back at you.
Topic Starter
Jatt1125

Aoriki wrote:

Bomberman! <3 I loved playing Bomberman back then (Still do) And Snowboard Kids (1 and 2) Can't forget Super Smash Bro's.
Forgot all about bomberman 64! Use to play it for hours and hours :D
Topic Starter
Jatt1125

Ivalset wrote:

Mischief Makers, motherfuckers. Shake shake all fuckin' day. Let me just jump on this rocket, grab another rocket, shake it to 4x its size, and throw it back at you.
OMG another amazing game! I remeber finding it at a yard sale and getting it for 5 dollars! Best use of Abraham ever!
awp
I couldn't get into Mischief Makers. I still have my brother's copy.

Maybe I was expecting it to be like Gunstar Heroes a bit too much
Stefan
Super Mario 64.
James2250
Bomberman 64 was a lot of fun until I got 100% in each level. Trust me the secret world it unlocks is not worth it, such a disappointment. (Assuming I am thinking of the correct game).

Never heard of Mischief Makers, I may have to try it!
Alex311360

Ivalset wrote:

THANK YOU, YOU MADE ME REMEMBER.

That game was awesome, also one of the top favs on my long list of favs. :D
Azure_Kite
Yes, Mischief Makers was amazing, too.

Gold Gem S ranked everything!
Ivalset

awp wrote:

I couldn't get into Mischief Makers. I still have my brother's copy.

Maybe I was expecting it to be like Gunstar Heroes a bit too much
You're losing a lot of respect here.

I think I'll go find an LP of it and watch it just to relive the glorious days.
Crimmi
Donkey Kong 64 & Killer Instinct Gold.
WillTai
Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time <3
synchronincity
Favorite game hands down: Super Mario 64

It's really fun when you play it on an emulator. Gameshark.
RemmyX25
I actually had a couple of favorites from the N64 days, including the regulars OoT, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart etc, but theres not much love for Donkey Kong 64 or Dr. Mario 64. Also sitting on my favorites list would be GoldenEye 64 and Pokémon Stadium 2
Rantai
I don't even know where to start. I'll just list the games that I absolutely loved and cannot decide which is better.

Banjo Kazooie/Tooie
Star Wars Episode 1 Racer
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Pokemon Stadium 2
F-Zero X
Super Smash Brothers
Yoshi Story

Yes, I loved my Nintendo games
jujugasms
legend of zelda ocarina of time but not just because it was a great game but it was also basically my intro to actually playing video games seriously instead of just the occasional super mario game in passing. I beat it my first time when I was 12 lol I was so proud of myself >.<
Justykanna
My brother and I spent a lot of time on Super Smash Brothers.
Aside from that, Star Fox 64 and Kirby the Crystal Shards were probably my most playeds.
Shiro
Diddy Kong Racing

holy damn we've played this so much with my brothers

wow how has it not been mentioned yet
MoodyRPG

Shiro wrote:

Diddy Kong Racing

holy damn we've played this so much with my brothers

wow how has it not been mentioned yet
Oh gosh that game is <333
Mismagius
mario