forum

It took me but I'm here

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Robotcopy
Hello, I've had this account a few months but now I will start playing. He had just taken the plaster arm because my friends and I did a few other challenges are pros and we end up giving bad xD. I'm 15, if I'm always seeing gothic style with a psychopath, I'm from Brazil, I'm totally crazy and radical, hate Brazilian music, like the French music, techno, electronic, everything related to gabber and I like a huge amount of music, and am addicted to Quake Live, Feel The Beats, Flash Flash Revolution, Third Style, Magic Land, Guitar Hero and also will be addicted to OSU! hehe.
Sora Donuts
~bem vindo~
Fai-Chii
Welcome to forrums.
Aoriki
Welcome.
miss_master_old
Hello~
Kanari
Helloww ~
Welcome ~
nakuta120
Hello
G0r
It took you!? It's been trying to take me for years... It hasn't got me yet, though! I'm glad you made it back here... If you stick with us, you'll be safe. Just don't stray too far from Osu! or it might take you again. Oh my God... I can see it coming now! It's hideous! The beast with a thousand skulls! It's coming through the door now... I feel too terrified to move. Now it has me. I'm being dragged across the room. It's too late... I am being devoured... Egads!, it has won!
Foxtrot
it... took you.

ಠ_ಠ
Corin
Welcome to hell on earth!

Enjoy your stay~
Ekaru
Welcome to hel-

goddammit. I came in specifically to post pretty much what Corin posted. D:
Vext_old
Lemme hold a dollar.
Topic Starter
Robotcopy
hey guys, hell is not that bad, just bad for those who believe in him, uhuuuuuuuuuuuu
vizzy
Welcome to the forums/community~~
Irisu_old
Hey there, welcome.