posted
Total Posts
show more
Anxient

another
00:00:408 - 00:05:597 - blue zenith
00:00:408 - sv so fast aaaaa slow it down man i mean the song is super chill rn
00:00:408 (1,2,3) - blanket pls
00:13:867 (2) - i suggest placing this down here. http://puu.sh/mIuqH/facfce72a8.jpg
00:21:813 (1) - ctrl g. flows better. might have to relocate some notes tho
00:28:299 (4,5) - space these more like what you did with 00:25:705 (3,4) - as it is right now its very easy to mistake this for 1/4 sliderspam
00:30:245 (1,2,3,4) - make the slider heads space equally from each other http://puu.sh/mIuIe/f488dea04d.jpg
00:34:056 (8,1) - lol do this http://puu.sh/mIuKB/1187e14cb5.jpg more cleaner
00:36:732 (1,2) - have 2 use the same slider as 1 ;w; also
00:36:164 (2,3,4,2) - minor overlap. fix it.
00:37:948 (6,1) - whats up with the spacing drop?
00:43:867 (3) - ctrl g for pendelum flow to 4. it also needs emphasis.
00:48:732 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - rip streamblanket
00:54:894 (11) - NC maybe?
01:20:840 - 01:23:435 - brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
01:28:624 - no kiai?
01:35:596 (4,4) - surely you can stack these better
02:03:651 (3,5) - rotate 5 so it looks more like a curve rotate 13 degrees from position http://puu.sh/mIv2V/e26fb0fbf0.jpg
02:09:813 (4) - missing a repeat
not so good with oldschool style maps so bleh
good luck
Topic Starter
ouranhshc

Anxient wrote:

another
00:00:408 - 00:05:597 - blue zenith
00:00:408 - sv so fast aaaaa slow it down man i mean the song is super chill rn nah, wanna keep it consistent with Black Another
00:00:408 (1,2,3) - blanket pls Adjusted
00:13:867 (2) - i suggest placing this down here. http://puu.sh/mIuqH/facfce72a8.jpg Adjusted
00:21:813 (1) - ctrl g. flows better. might have to relocate some notes tho nty
00:28:299 (4,5) - space these more like what you did with 00:25:705 (3,4) - as it is right now its very easy to mistake this for 1/4 sliderspam Adjusted, even though i don't see why unless they assume that it plays like some of todays maps
00:30:245 (1,2,3,4) - make the slider heads space equally from each other http://puu.sh/mIuIe/f488dea04d.jpg Adjusted
00:34:056 (8,1) - lol do this http://puu.sh/mIuKB/1187e14cb5.jpg more cleaner All ready fixed with the previous modpost
00:36:732 (1,2) - have 2 use the same slider as 1 ;w; also nah >:)/color]
00:36:164 (2,3,4,2) - minor overlap. fix it.
00:37:948 (6,1) - whats up with the spacing drop? Adjusted
00:43:867 (3) - ctrl g for pendelum flow to 4. it also needs emphasis. not too keen about that kind of pattern
00:48:732 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - rip streamblanket >:)
00:54:894 (11) - NC maybe? changed
01:20:840 - 01:23:435 - brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no because mapping to that is kinda unnecessary, and I didn't map to it in Black Another
01:28:624 - no kiai? nope
01:35:596 (4,4) - surely you can stack these better Adjusted
02:03:651 (3,5) - rotate 5 so it looks more like a curve rotate 13 degrees from position http://puu.sh/mIv2V/e26fb0fbf0.jpg nty
02:09:813 (4) - missing a repeat Adjusted
not so good with oldschool style maps so bleh
good luck
for other mod. i changed everything, but i only lowered the OD to 8
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
:(
Nerova Riuz GX
hi ouran
because i had already put some opinions before, this mod (or check) would be small, just do some basic things for the gameplay.

of course as you said, Another diff only.

1. 00:14:353 (4,5) - according to the spacing change, i think there should be a bigger spacing too between 00:16:948 (4,5) -
  2. 00:17:921 (2,3,1) - because of the angle and that beat difference, I'll suggest you to stack (3) under (2) to create a stop, so the movement would be clearer for the context
  3. 00:25:705 (3,4) - 00:28:299 (4,5) - to be honest, placements like this is not that common recently, because the second short slider starts on a blue tick and that's kinda hard to hit correctly. maybe you can try this.
  4. 01:33:813 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - yes, these square jumps is a problem. they are not as good as those in Black Another.
    image, with some words inside

your movement has a strange twist on (1), which is pointed out by a green arrow
    it makes the map much harder than usual, because the move is not really natural for human beings.

i made some symmetry-like examples (but i don't usually do that so this probably sucks too)
  5. 01:45:813 (3,1) - some complaints lol. i did misread on these things so maybe put them farther xddd
  6. 01:46:786 (1,2,3,4) - the mouse moves strange at this one as well. probably switch (2) and (3)'s position so the mouse can spin in this pattern smoothly with some big spacing for emphasizing.
  7. 01:50:678 (5) - add a NC, so they can be consistent with 01:51:975 (1,1) -
  8. 02:09:489 (3,4) - slightly separate them so it will look better.
ok that's all
gl
Anto
this shit is gud
Topic Starter
ouranhshc

Nerova Riuz GX wrote:

hi ouran
because i had already put some opinions before, this mod (or check) would be small, just do some basic things for the gameplay.

of course as you said, Another diff only.

1. 00:14:353 (4,5) - according to the spacing change, i think there should be a bigger spacing too between 00:16:948 (4,5) - fixed
  2. 00:17:921 (2,3,1) - because of the angle and that beat difference, I'll suggest you to stack (3) under (2) to create a stop, so the movement would be clearer for the context fixed
  3. 00:25:705 (3,4) - 00:28:299 (4,5) - to be honest, placements like this is not that common recently, because the second short slider starts on a blue tick and that's kinda hard to hit correctly. maybe you can try this. ehh, i'll pass on this.
  4. 01:33:813 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - yes, these square jumps is a problem. they are not as good as those in Black Another. ehh, i'll pass on this.
    image, with some words inside

your movement has a strange twist on (1), which is pointed out by a green arrow
    it makes the map much harder than usual, because the move is not really natural for human beings.

i made some symmetry-like examples (but i don't usually do that so this probably sucks too)
  5. 01:45:813 (3,1) - some complaints lol. i did misread on these things so maybe put them farther xddd Nub >:)
  6. 01:46:786 (1,2,3,4) - the mouse moves strange at this one as well. probably switch (2) and (3)'s position so the mouse can spin in this pattern smoothly with some big spacing for emphasizing. ehh, i'm not too keen on those types of patterns
  7. 01:50:678 (5) - add a NC, so they can be consistent with 01:51:975 (1,1) - fixed
  8. 02:09:489 (3,4) - slightly separate them so it will look better. fixed
ok that's all
gl
dom rof sknaht
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
WAIT, SO COULD I REMOVE either my another diff or RLC's another diff and let the Black Another count as the "Ultra" diff
HappyRocket88
with the new rule you can rename your Another to Black Another and your black another to a [free naming diff] xd
Topic Starter
ouranhshc

HappyRocket88 wrote:

with the new rule you can rename your Another to Black Another and your black another to a [free naming diff] xd

DONE!
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
*whistles*
Mint
Still looks good in my eyes.
Since there has been no rebubble from Happy and many stuff has been changed, here's another bubble instead.
Yuii-
Noticed a couple of mistakes on the Beginner diff.

00:04:948 (4,1) - Spacing error.
00:51:975 (6,3) - Players can clearly see (3)'s approach circle while they're still hitting (6). Consider unstacking.
01:07:867 - Spacing on this section becomes very inconsistent.
01:55:867 (4) - You forgot to NC this one!

And the way Super Mic is NC'ing is also weird. He sometimes NCs every stanza, then on two stanzas, sometimes even every four stanzas. Could you work around that, please?

You can push this forward once you've applied the things explained above! Good luck with further processing~
Topic Starter
ouranhshc

Yuii- wrote:

Noticed a couple of mistakes on the Beginner diff.

00:04:948 (4,1) - Spacing error. fixed
00:51:975 (6,3) - Players can clearly see (3)'s approach circle while they're still hitting (6). Consider unstacking. modified pattern
01:07:867 - Spacing on this section becomes very inconsistent. modified pattern
01:55:867 (4) - You forgot to NC this one! oops

And the way Super Mic is NC'ing is also weird. He sometimes NCs every stanza, then on two stanzas, sometimes even every four stanzas. Could you work around that, please?
uhh, i changed some stuff. Hopefully it was the portions you were referring to
You can push this forward once you've applied the things explained above! Good luck with further processing~
HappyRocket88
I was told to do a thing here so I'll do it once I come home.

[RLC's Another]
  1. Please, increase the HP drain to six to balance how it increases among the higher diffs. Having it over five seems to be quite low for the density of notes which were used in this difficulty,
[Black Another]
02:07:543 (1,2,3) - vs 02:08:191 (4,5) - We have two options with this segment:
  1. Either placing an object between 02:08:191 (4,5) -
  2. Removing this wild circle 02:07:786 (2) -
REASON: Both pattern are really similar and it plays a bit awkward how you emphasized the blue tick just in one of them. It would be better if both pattern had the same structure since it will allow players to get the rhythm you intended to do here.
  1. The AR is kinda high for the overall patterning this diff manages. Lowering would make more sense here because as it is it just will lead to players got tricky with the placement of the streams.
  2. 02:00:894 (3,1) - The transition between this triplet and and the next quintuplet is rather uncomfortable to play. The reason resides that if players aren't aware the purpose of placing of that triplet there, might be confusing due the break of the quintuplets you were following in the first patterns. It would make more sense if you tried this pattern to develop a neater visual look over this segment and, additionally, it will improve the rhythm itself significantly.
  3. 00:29:435 (3,4,5) - The triplet here feels over-set because it's not following the way you managed the triplets which, according to that statement, it should go here 00:25:056 (1) - to give the idea the overall segment gave an emphasis over the "TAN" sound. Just as well as you did in the previous cases as 00:27:651 (1) - 00:25:056 (1) - etc.
  4. 00:17:272 (5,1) - Swap NC.
Nothing else to complain here. I want to practice my streams with this neat map too.
Topic Starter
ouranhshc

HappyRocket88 wrote:

I was told to do a thing here so I'll do it once I come home.

[RLC's Another]
  1. Please, increase the HP drain to six to balance how it increases among the higher diffs. Having it over five seems to be quite low for the density of notes which were used in this difficulty,
changed

[Black Another]
02:07:543 (1,2,3) - vs 02:08:191 (4,5) - We have two options with this segment:
  1. Either placing an object between 02:08:191 (4,5) -
  2. Removing this wild circle 02:07:786 (2) -
REASON: Both pattern are really similar and it plays a bit awkward how you emphasized the blue tick just in one of them. It would be better if both pattern had the same structure since it will allow players to get the rhythm you intended to do here.
  1. The AR is kinda high for the overall patterning this diff manages. Lowering would make more sense here because as it is it just will lead to players got tricky with the placement of the streams. changed
[*] 02:00:894 (3,1) - The transition between this triplet and and the next quintuplet is rather uncomfortable to play. The reason resides that if players aren't aware the purpose of placing of that triplet there, might be confusing due the break of the quintuplets you were following in the first patterns. It would make more sense if you tried this pattern to develop a neater visual look over this segment and, additionally, it will improve the rhythm itself significantly. changed[/list]
[*] 00:29:435 (3,4,5) - The triplet here feels over-set because it's not following the way you managed the triplets which, according to that statement, it should go here 00:25:056 (1) - to give the idea the overall segment gave an emphasis over the "TAN" sound. Just as well as you did in the previous cases as 00:27:651 (1) - 00:25:056 (1) - etc.changed. removed the triplet[/list]
[*] 00:17:272 (5,1) - Swap NC. changed[/list]

Nothing else to complain here. I want to practice my streams with this neat map too.
HappyRocket88
(ノ・ω・)ノ
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
YAY
HappyRocket88
Before, proceeding to qualify, consider to add "SuperMIC" to tags since he already changed his username. Proof here.
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
UPDATED

EDIT: also added RLC's new username

EDIT#2: should i change RLC"s diff to xlni's instead
HappyRocket88
You should ask him before doing that. o.o
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
I sent a pm, but i think i should just change it to his new username so that is consistent
Nerova Riuz GX
That should depends on the GDer's decision tho.
like Rizia, he still uses his old username for his GDs (wkyik's xxxx).
So still, asking him before changing the name is the best choice.
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
Welp. Looks like I'll be waiting atleast 2weeks
HappyRocket88
What would be the problem of leaving it as it is? XD
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
idk. i guess there isn't really a problem with leaving it as is
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
HappyRocket88
(ノ・ω・)ノ
Avena
>ultra
wow no
Karen
Nothing to say on this map, so Qualified.
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
YAY ALMOST THERE:
P o M u T a
oh, nice came at last
-Visceral-
Hey :) Can someone explain how the DMCA stuff works to me? How is this map rankable when the other 2 maps with this exact song that are already ranked have had their downloads removed?
Yuii-
Map has to be ranked and then they have to make the report.
Every map is rankable when it comes to "copyright". So don't worry about DMCA stuff when mapping!
Nerova Riuz GX
ouran is back
Im proud of you
Next time qualify a map when im not sleeping plz
Okoratu
wait if i take this correctly you adjusted adjusted the diffnames to fit a rule which isn't active? besides that rule would have allowed you to call that diff Extra instead of Ultra or whatever o.o?
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
everytime I get an email notification for this map, I get worried because I think it might be a mod post
Okoratu
Why does feedback worry you?
VINXIS
i worry about everyhting okorinchankun..
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
EDIT:

Okorin wrote:

wait if i take this correctly you adjusted adjusted the diffnames to fit a rule which isn't active? besides that rule would have allowed you to call that diff Extra instead of Ultra or whatever o.o?
When Happy rebubbled the map, the ranking council had posted the new ranking criteria which was reverted to the old criteria. I adjusted the diff names to fit that criteria. It required two insane diffs and highest difficulty was labeled as "Ultra".I did this in case that criteria change wasn't reverted seeing how long it can take to get a map ranked.

EDIT #2:
#Realtalk : when you have been working on a map for a long time and you have to make to do extra stuff to make a more better suited for today's ranked standards. The map was first bubbled 5 months ago, and for both two periods in which it was bubbled before someone looked at the map. Sometimes it is discouraging when you're waiting for your map to be looked and there are maps bubbled for maybe a week with lower SP just zooming past. Then you start thinking about how it sat on the front page of pending beatmaps, and you ask yourself the question, "why mod it now when it's basically been in your face for essentially 4 months. As you can see by the thread, I first uploaded the map almost 4 years ago, and it was only the Insane (Ultra) diff, which is actually over 4 years old. So yeah, i'm very attached to this to this mapset because it helped me become more comfortable with mapping streams. If you spend that much time on a map, you would hope that there won't be any setback when you are this close to having it ranked. I still have a copy of it from 2013 ( http://puu.sh/oPPsk/6508bff4eb.osz ). Just in general, some of with the hoops that people go through just to get to the qualified stage I would think that they would prefer to not have any setbacks or delays.
Okoratu
That criteria says if you have 2 or 3 extras (not the case or possible here) you have to label the higher rated one as ultra.

What you did seems really weird to me because you just have the ultra
show more