forum

Castlevania - Darkness of Fear

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dangaard
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sonntag, 15. Februar 2009 at 14:55:36

Artist: Castlevania
Title: Darkness of Fear
BPM: 150
Filesize: 6111kb
Play Time: 00:34
Difficulties Available:
  1. Harmony (5 stars, 153 notes)
Download: Castlevania - Darkness of Fear
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
WIP don't waste your efforts modding this! I will ignore it.
Ashura43
Automatic Download Enclenched... Playing in about 2 minutes...

Repost : Well... It's kinda like on Hyperspeed o_0 So it's really hard... And at 00:16:00 to 00:18:00 It's too spaced for the speed in my opinion... otherwise... very cool =D
Turnip_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Dangaard
oh, I didn't expect anyone to reply here this fast.

It was uploaded in order to let some friends have a look at it. Don't bother about the whole map, it was just a tryout to see what can be done with this song (I worked about 10 min on this). It's a WIP map and i will continue this when i finished my current maps.
It will have proper spacing then :) .
Chaos Anime X
I am not at home, so I will example the beatmap itself in editor later, but you need to add some tags!
such as
"Castlevania"
"Darkness of Fear"
"theme song"
"KONAMI" (the makers of the game)
"Wii" (the system it is on)
"fighting" (the type of game it is)
"video game"

You might consider adding a video or skinning something like the hit value (50,100,100k,300g,300k,300)
I might do this for you if you want..but only if you are serious about getting this beatmap/song ranked

also don't leave this blank
"Enter your message here. Links and general information will automatically be added above this."

You have yet to earn my star...This is an obvious WIP, and I will help you if you put in work as well!
Chaos Anime X
Very good so far, now that I have the time to look the actual beatmap!

I noticed you haven't done the new combos yet. Maybe it's easier for you to do it yourself, but here is it anyway
00:14:510
00:15:910
00:17:710
00:19:510
00:22:110
00:24:710
00:27:310
00:29:110
00:30:910
00:32:310

and I think you should make some sliders here:
from 00:30:910 to 00:31:910

A great start to what I hoped is a ranked beatmap
Topic Starter
Dangaard
If you want this to be ranked then just be patient. As I already told: This is WIP, so midding it at the moment is senseless, though the current upload was done in 10 minutes and for test purpose and for getting a feeling for the song.
I'm busy with my other maps for the first, I will continue this afterwards.