forum

Hound Dog - Rocks

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chaos Anime X
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 4:25:10 PM

Artist: Hound Dog
Title: Rocks
Source: Naruto
Tags: Hound Dog Naruto Rocks OP opening first
BPM: 125.74
Filesize: 11508kb
Play Time: 01:20
Difficulties Available:
  1. non-vocal - Hard (1.16 stars, 95 notes)
  2. vocal - Beginner (1.08 stars, 67 notes)
  3. vocal - Hard (2.9 stars, 146 notes)
Download: Hound Dog - Rocks
Download: Hound Dog - Rocks (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is the very first opening song for the epic anime called Naruto
I plan to map at least 1 more Naruto song that hasn't been ranked or mapped yet, and mine RANKED

2/14/09 - First upload, initial mapping nearly complete and timed perfectly (about 80-90%)
Definately at a playable level, so for those fans out there (yo), play it =)
NOTE!
I am currently asking permission from dsun to use part of his skin for this and another song. If dsun declines I will take all of dsun's stuff off and do a full resubmit. I will then make my very own replacement for the stuff I take off. As you can tell I have custom skinned all the numbers, hitcircle, and I WILL to do more skinning for my Naruto maps, most likely this weekend (monday off from school!).
Custom Naruto colors added
Easy added
2/15/09 - non-vocal insane started
MANY more custom skin PNGs added, as well as other ajustments
2/16/09 - diffculties renamed
custom hitcircle.png added (took me 4 hours to do, but I'm not getting into that)
2/18/09 - vocal Hard & vocal Beginner complete! (I think?)
2/22/09 - non-vocal hard updated, however still incomplete
hitcircleoverlay.png fixed so it does not look bad with the custom hitcircle.png, full resubmit done
Topic Starter
Chaos Anime X
No comments yet? none? wtf I spent so much time on the skin, and so much more time will be spent mapping
whymeman
Don't stress too much. It takes alot of time for someone to notice a beatmap.

The hit notes look cool so far :-3

I was going to say if you wanted to try adding "Believe it!" for the perfect 300 combos though it looks more like a Kakashi style. But looks good so far for a work in progress :-3
EpicEraser
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.