Total Posts
show more
Asagiri Mai
I'm a twinkle little mermaid girl ~
Alace
remove baka hard
hyper will come soon
kurohana
sweet song >.< will mod later, when it's pending :)
Deye
刚喝了酒,头好疼= =不知道音效合不合适,随意修改.

Download: Cream puff - Mermaid girl (tsuka) [Normal].osu
Alace
這歌真是有夠鬼打牆 鬼打牆 鬼打牆 鬼打牆
太鼓晚點來就是了

Download: Cream puff - Mermaid girl (tsuka) [Hyper].osu
yeahyeahyeahhh
Nice ^^

here is a 2nd BG maybe if u want

Alace
嗯 太鼓作好了.不過得找個人幫我作張太鼓BG
不然人魚萌妹子的頭會被切掉

Download: Cream puff - Mermaid girl (tsuka) [Alace's Taiko].osu
Faust
Hi tsuka.

I have a suitable BG for you, if you'd like you can use it.

Although...it's not really as "happy" looking as the song is happy sounding.

or

Better one imo.
Sakura
[Alace's Taiko]
I'd suggest increasing hitsound volume +15% to make the drum rims more hearable during the louder parts of the song.
Also remove audio lead-in it's not necessary on this diff.

[Another]
00:40:617 (4) - Make this slider look similar to 00:39:760 (1)?
00:50:046 (1,2,3,4) - Use the same distance between these sliders.
00:57:332 (1,1,1) - Using portal combos (a.k.a new combo spam) can screw up hp calculations.
01:00:653 (4,5) - Would be nice if u space them out a bit more like you did at 00:59:903 (1,2)
01:35:046 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Once again dont use portal combos (a.k.a new combo spam).
01:51:760 (1,1,1,1) - ^
01:57:010 (1) - Would be nice if the decrescendo used more green lines XD but its already fine.

[Hyper]
Remove audio lead-in as it's not necessary on this diff.
00:33:760 (3) - It's unrankable to hide a slider exactly below another slider, you could move it a bit if you really need it to be there so that a player can see the other slider appear.
00:37:189 (4) - Same as above
00:40:617 (4) - Same as above...
[...]If i find more i wont point them out since you know already what im talking about =P

[Normal]
HP+1
Hmm i was expecting some higher spacing in this difficulty seems way too small, but that's me

[Easy]
01:26:046 (4) - Not recommended, with mmsliders it's hard to tell the true path of the slider, even tho it's slow, i'd still rather be safe. http://puu.sh/4jG3

Pretty nice song and maps, love it have a double star! Good Luck!~
Topic Starter
tsuka

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Alace's Taiko]
I'd suggest increasing hitsound volume +15% to make the drum rims more hearable during the louder parts of the song.
10% increase up
Also remove audio lead-in it's not necessary on this diff.fixed
fixed
waiting for the mapper's response
[Another]
00:40:617 (4) - Make this slider look similar to 00:39:760 (1)? fixed
00:50:046 (1,2,3,4) - Use the same distance between these sliders. it's fine imo
00:57:332 (1,1,1) - Using portal combos (a.k.a new combo spam) can screw up hp calculations. fixed
01:00:653 (4,5) - Would be nice if u space them out a bit more like you did at 00:59:903 (1,2) fixed
01:35:046 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Once again dont use portal combos (a.k.a new combo spam).fixed
01:51:760 (1,1,1,1) - ^ fixed
01:57:010 (1) - Would be nice if the decrescendo used more green lines XD but its already fine.

[Hyper]
Remove audio lead-in as it's not necessary on this diff.fixed
00:33:760 (3) - It's unrankable to hide a slider exactly below another slider, you could move it a bit if you really need it to be there so that a player can see the other slider appear.
00:37:189 (4) - Same as above
00:40:617 (4) - Same as above...
[...]If i find more i wont point them out since you know already what im talking about =P
waiting for the mapper's response
[Normal]
HP+1
Hmm i was expecting some higher spacing in this difficulty seems way too small, but that's me

fixed
[Easy]
01:26:046 (4) - Not recommended, with mmsliders it's hard to tell the true path of the slider, even tho it's slow, i'd still rather be safe. http://puu.sh/4jG3
fixed

Pretty nice song and maps, love it have a double star! Good Luck!~
thx for modding and kds star!
Alace
haha i thought those sliders are questionable Q.Q
it`s true
anyway i have another way to show let`s see if it is good

Download: Cream puff - Mermaid girl (tsuka) [Hyper].osu
Muya
star~                                                                                               
Sakura
Well i do like the increased spacing on [Another], it's fun imo XD soooo yeah Cherry Bubble~
NatsumeRin
I like kittens. I like very very cute kittens with fluffy tails and stuff.
good map star!

Edit2: I just can't stand that people are pretending and trying to take advantage of others.
SapphireGhost
bliss wanted me to check bubbles, so here I am.

[General]
- According to Wikipedia (which may or may not be correct), the source should be capitalized as Beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem.
- I couldn't tell who made what difficulty without looking at the website, someone downloading via osu!direct might think you made them all yourself.
- Please keep Tick Rate consistent on your difficulties.

[Easy]
Turn Overall Difficulty down a tick, it doesn't make sense for it to be higher than everything else.
00:38:046 (3,1) - It would be nice if these did not overlap.

[Normal]
Turn Overall Difficulty down a tick to match the HP Drain.
00:13:189 (3) - Don't silence the end of this slider, it doesn't sound right when playing.
00:31:189 (1,2,3) - This pattern is pretty confusing at a low Approach Rate, consider changing it somehow.

[Hyper]
01:20:046 (3,1,1) - Sort of combo spam here.

[Another]
01:53:046 (1) - Remove new combo.

That's all!
Faust

SapphireGhost wrote:

[General]
- According to Wikipedia (which may or may not be correct), the source should be capitalized as Beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem.
It's actually "beatmaniaIIDX"

But source can also be appropriately labelled as "beatmania IIDX"

It's not capitalized.
Topic Starter
tsuka

SapphireGhost wrote:

[General]
大B你麻痹
- I couldn't tell who made what difficulty without looking at the website, someone downloading via osu!direct might think you made them all yourself.
yep, but who care ...
- Please keep Tick Rate consistent on your difficulties.
i think tick rate 2 sounds better in the easy , so i'm thinking about it

[Easy]
Turn Overall Difficulty down a tick, it doesn't make sense for it to be higher than everything else.
it sounds good for me and its good fits the song
00:38:046 (3,1) - It would be nice if these did not overlap.it's fine

[Normal]
Turn Overall Difficulty down a tick to match the HP Drain.it's fine,everyone has difference feeling on this mapset so i can't content with all of them
00:13:189 (3) - Don't silence the end of this slider, it doesn't sound right when playing.
it's follow the drumbeats
00:31:189 (1,2,3) - This pattern is pretty confusing at a low Approach Rate, consider changing it somehow.
it's can be read enough

[Hyper]
01:20:046 (3,1,1) - Sort of combo spam here.
it's base on music
[Another]
01:53:046 (1) - Remove new combo.
my bad
That's all!
thx
Musty
star because i love the song.

and apparently my message is too short so i'm going make a bit longer and not constructive.
ziin
no kd.

[alace's Hyper]
Are you sure you don't want to put your name on it and not use kiai? All the other difficulties do.

kiai times don't all end on the same spot either, though this isn't much of a problem.

[another]
spinner at the end doesn't sound very good. The drop from 40% to 20% is pretty steep. Why don't you do what you did in easy?

[dr_dy's normal]
as with alace, it would be nice to have your name on the difficulty.
The spinner at the end suddenly cuts out. Copy easy.
Topic Starter
tsuka

ziin wrote:

no kd.

[alace's Hyper]
Are you sure you don't want to put your name on it and not use kiai? All the other difficulties do.

kiai times don't all end on the same spot either, though this isn't much of a problem.

the mapper don't like kiai so i won't add it into the diffi....
the mappers don't mind the tags about name ,so let it be

[another]
spinner at the end doesn't sound very good. The drop from 40% to 20% is pretty steep. Why don't you do what you did in easy?

it's fine for me

[dr_dy's normal]
as with alace, it would be nice to have your name on the difficulty.
The spinner at the end suddenly cuts out. Copy easy.

it's fine

thx
kiddly
这BG太蠢了

Sakura
Ok rechecked the diffs that suffered changes and they're still fine so Rebubbled~
himydanny
每次打2BX都觉得教程歌很好听,就不知道叫啥,找了好久,终于找到了T.-

顶一下
Andrea
This catchy song can't get out of my head now... I blame you, tsuka! But still, this map is awesome so. :P

Ranked~
Sharp
gratz :)
Asagiri Mai
蠢啊啊啊啊
Faust
Congratulations tsuka
Muya
grats :)
so cute song & maps
kurohana
yay, ranked :333 congratz :)