-Lennox-
Awesome *o*
Kurohige_old
star bro ;)
Snow Note
Amazing~☆
Giorgos
блять КАК ОН МЕНЯ БЕСИТ!
Edit: интересно,кто умудрился стереть наши посты вместе с кудосу,при этом чтобы оно исчезло из Recent kudosu history
-maJu
lol
Vass_Bass
It's great!
Star
Ekoro
YES I SUCK.

ATTACH[_LRJ_ - Syrsa - Mad Machine [Champion] (2011-07-31) Osu.osr]

anyway star'

Download: _LRJ_ - Syrsa - Mad Machine [Champion] (2011-07-31) Osu.osr
friendok
Artist: Syrsa
Title: Mad Machine
Tags: Speedcore
BPM: 270
Filesize: 3224kb
Play Time: 01:21
Difficulties Available:

Advanced (4,5 stars, 102 notes)
Beginner (0,99 stars, 48 notes)
Champion (5 stars, 362 notes)
Experienced (5 stars, 195 notes)
Middling (3,45 stars, 84 notes)
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
EBAWER123
Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.
Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.
Hamuko
IMO the difficulty jump from [Advanced] to [Experienced] is too big.
And I mean playing it, not by star rating.
Aside that it's a pretty good mapset.
Star~
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
IMO the difficulty jump from [Advanced] to [Experienced] is too big.
And I mean playing it, not by star rating.
Aside that it's a pretty good mapset.
Star~
just AR is greater.
abalee
Sorry that it is somewhat "noisy" and I paused for a while.
I am not so agree with using taiko hitsound here, original is still fine.
and why not replace the slidertick as well if you almost use the whole taiko hitsound set? :P
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
I am not so agree with using taiko hitsound here, original is still fine.
Sorry, but it seems for me good D:
thanks for paying attention <3
minyeob
ok Bubble #1.
Highest diff is for Approval

To BATs mm I don't much on these days so if you guys find main issues that's really sorry.....
Andrea
[Beginner]

Slider Tick Rate is Unrankable. Please make sure to change it to 1 at least.

00:07:111 (4) - New combo.

Popped for now, fix that and I'll give you the 2nd bubble.

Also, thanks for destroying my ears.
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Kudosu for help. Fixed Andrea~
OH GOD WHAT THE HELL IS THIS.
Andrea
Here we go.

Bubble #2~
Musty
onice

i'm forced to star it.

and my message

is too short.

EDIT: DONT play the Champion diff with Halftime
it crash my comp :-(
Kyonko Hizara
:) starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfffffffffffffff
lolcubes
Cool musi.... sound effects you have there!

Anyone has some painkillers?
ziin
Hi. no kd.

You are using a custom hitcircleoverlay. Could you please force an appropriate slider border? Read why here.

It is also in the New Ranking Guidelines (not in effect yet, so it's not absolutely necessary)

New Ranking Guidelines wrote:

When skinning gameplay elements, complete sets of elements must be skinned. For instance, if you skin hitcircles, you must include a hitcircle.png, hitcircleoverlay.png, approachcircle.png, and a slider border color (this can be done by adding the line "SliderBorder: 255,255,255" (using RGB values) under the [Colours] section of each .osu file). The same logic applies to hitbursts, cursors, numbers, and anything else of this nature. If you didn't intend to skin an element in the set, then using the templateskin's version is okay. Setting a SkinPreference is also acceptable (e.g. forcing the default skin).
[advanced] and [middling] have duplicated red timing sections.
kanpakyin

New Ranking Guidelines wrote:

This is a working document. The rules are not going to be strictly enforced yet
Hum?
Shiirn
Might as well fix now (The timing sections are an absolute must-fix) since it's not that much effort and, since it's relatively minor, will not affect the ranking/approval process.
minyeob
kay bubble is now fixed after minor fix is made.....
Why we didn't notice this lol
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Fixed~
<3
tyfaa
la hard la jugue i la pase con SS, Pero la insane ya era una dificultad mas elebada, asi que fallé un poco ams alla de la mitas, podrias poner intermedio apra entretenernos : ) bueno espero te sirva mi aporte.
lo sienrto por no escribirlo en inglés..
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Translation please.

Your message is too short.
ok.
A thing of beauty is a joy for ever:
Its loveliness increases; it will never
Pass into nothingness; but still will keep
A bower quiet for us, and a sleep
Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing.

© John Keats
Bass
From first sentence I am assuming that he said that he can get SS in hard diff.
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
good.
SPOILER
#!$@_H(#$_+)H*#_!)$H*NM#!_$*H!#()*F*#$!_)G*#!$_)GH*#!N$_)H*!#_)$H*!_#)$*H_)!#$*H_)!#*$H_)!#*$H_)!#$H
Mismagius
he said he can SS Hard and not even get close to pass Insane so he wants a difficulty in-between.
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Nah i tried to make it really easy. No streams, few jumps.

Your message is too short.
Seriously someone disable this shit.

EDIT:
And also BD, not "he", but "she"
Shiirn
Hello everyone, time for a tl;dr post!

tl;dr champion should be ranked and this entire mapset should be ranked since it has 2 bubbles already.

This thread will be referenced.

Lybydose wrote:

Why is "too hard" a reason to approve a map? The difference between approval and ranked is that it doesn't count for score. You're saying we shouldn't count scores of people who are able to pass really difficult maps? That doesn't make any sense.
The rest of the thread completely derails and doesn't talk about what is required here, but the final point they came to is this : As long as the map is not functionally impossible to pass (which can also be argued), then it can be ranked rather than approved as long as the ranking rules are followed. (Which makes sense - the only reason you would go for approval is if you broke any ranking rules - this does not)

In fact, there are precedents to "extremely hard" maps being ranked (I understand that these do not necessarily matter according to this map, but they do offer evidence):
Swan Lake Orchestra - Hakuchou no Mizuumi - Extra has exactly six full combos. Heck, the Another doesn't even have 40. Extra has 300bpm streams, typical retarded aho spacing, and in general just isn't fun to play if you don't like frustration. Mad Machine at least makes sense and is very straightforward.
t+pazolite - Kanon-Kanon has under 20 full combos to this day. It's also very high bpm (230) but the breaking points were in a pair of jump patterns, not the streams. Mad Machine does not have this problem.
Savage Garden - I Want You - very old so does not mean as much
Susumu Hirasawa - Aurora 2 - to this day has THREE full combos. hell, most kirby mixes.
Shounen Radio - neu also has under 20 FCs, and is in general extremely hard to read and play
Tachibana Miya - Miya to Tengoku to Jigoku ^
Hatsune Miku - Homework Crisis and quite a few val0108 maps are outright silly (but manage to be extremely fun)
Inspector K - Disconnected Hardkore (CanBlaster Remix) by 7odoa.

While other maps with full combos in the top 40 are approved.

I remember #modhelp and several mats and bats querying me about Inspector K - Disconnected Hardkore (CanBlaster Remix) because it was well under the maximum score and they were all pressing me to make some other difficulties and get it ranked rather than approved - arguing the exact opposite of what i've heard has been argued for Louis. This is bullshit. My Hardkore has exactly four full combos - this is because of the extreme difficulty ramp of the jumps and slider velocity. I ask you, is there any real difference between huge jumps and fast streams as far as difficulty goes? I'm sure there would be a very heated discussion as to whether jumps or streams are harder, but neither should be a reason to make it approved rather than ranked.

(You should understand that i pushed very hard for hardkore to be approved rather than ranked so that i did not steal attention from 7odoa's hard-worked version, since mine was rather casually done)

I don't see why someone would need to actively search for a MAT or BAT that is willing to stand up for their opinions and be willing to defend it from other MATs or BATs that disagree.

will write more later and might include an actual mod
lolcubes

Shiirn wrote:

Swan Lake Orchestra - Hakuchou no Mizuumi - Extra has exactly six full combos. Heck, the Another doesn't even have 40. Extra has 300bpm streams, typical retarded aho spacing, and in general just isn't fun to play if you don't like frustration. Mad Machine at least makes sense and is very straightforward.
Just posting that streams are 220 in that silly map.

EDIT: And noone mentioned rainbow tylenol, that map is outrageous even with the relatively low bpm.
OzzyOzrock
Oh my if this doesn't approve then the world will explode for surely sureness.
Mismagius

lolcubes wrote:

Shiirn wrote:

Just posting that streams are 220 in that silly map.
They vary between 220 - 250 - 300, actually. :)
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
220 i
250 and 300 too.

Nah but here are tones of 270 ;_;
lolcubes
Yeah I guess you're right, but the majority is 220. Those at the end are really short and even people who stream 220ish should hit them all.
Just saying. :p
show more