DeeN
one two
somebody's scream!!!!
nice stream feel very smooth

<3
Apriy
( ノ*・ω・)ノ☆                                
[DBF]
Holy cow. Holy cow. Holy cow. Holy cow. Holy cow. Holy cow. Holy cow. Holy cow. Holy cow. Holy cow. Holy cow. Holy cow. Holy cow. Holy cow. Holy cow. Holy cow. Holy cow. Holy cow. Holy cow. Holy cow.
Rigeru_old
ya 8-)                                  
subarasikibuta
trying to become a fan of ryu...star--------------------------------------------------
rrtyui
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) star~!
swish
streaaaam

good map :)
tsuka
la la la la la ~
Nakagawa-Kanon
From album "AGEHA"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Neta
star★ 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
phoon
starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :evil:
Lisa
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) This mapppppppppppppppppppp is funnnnnn XDDD
Rucker
Good !! :)

lepidopodus
Taiko map done, Oni lvl. 9, I guess. I hope you like it.

Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.

Download: Ryu - Rondo Alla Turca (Ryu Remix) (yeahyeahyeahhh) [lepidon! - Taiko Oni].osu
Muya
edit: done                                               
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

Muya wrote:

00:58:960 now orz                                               
xD
spboxer3
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
star!!~~~~<3
--------------------------------------
Sushi
inb4 streams :D .
I win \o/

[Challenging]
01:56:892 (1,2,3,4,5) - Why D: (4) and (5) too close, makes the star pattern look ugly
02:23:934 (x) - Add some whistles from here~

[Rough]
Neat~

[Relaxing]

There we go~
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

Sushi wrote:

I win \o/

[Challenging]
01:56:892 (1,2,3,4,5) - Why D: (4) and (5) too close, makes the star pattern look ugly

[Rough]
Neat~

[Relaxing]

There we go~

changed pattern and will add whistles
Gabi

Sushi wrote:

I win \o/
Grimoire Queen
I think this time you update
play time with delay
hit 100 many :cry:
mp3 problems?
Gabi

Grimoire Queen wrote:

I think this time you update
play time with delay
hit 100 many :cry:
mp3 problems?
Did you redownload the song? he changed the mp3 so you must redownload the song to get new mp3, and timing should be fine ^^
ziin
[general]
The song is in 2/4, so you either osuhax it or do what lepi did with his diff.
I usually don't mind BGs, but I could notice the jpg artifacts with my 1024x768 resolution. I couldn't find the original, so this might have to do:
bg2.jpg (link to my original)
If you made the BG, remember always take a high source (search tineye.com), scale it down, and save as a jpg with 95+ quality and disable subsampling (use 1x1): example If the source is artifact ridden, you can de-artifact an image by using selective gaussian blur, which will only blur similar colors together, then you can scale it down.

[relaxing]
01:39:146 (2) - shorten 1/2

[rough]
00:54:780 (10) - you probably know this already, but this is the rhythm here (there's a trill) http://puu.sh/5myq
02:08:723 (1) - sounds weird to have 1 as a slider because the bass is so clear.
fuck me I can't follow anything other than the melody in the song. I hope challenging doesn't ignore it as much

[challenging]
00:18:442 (3) - wtf spacing. Spacing in general was a bit iffy, but I didn't see any discernible pattern.
00:54:357 (6) - see rough
01:41:681 (1,2) - should map these as sliders, not repeating.
02:09:991 (1) - IMO the beginning notes on these jumps should also be a jump of similar caliber.
02:27:315 (1,2,3,4) - words cannot express my disappointment. Add a 1/8 after each note. I'm holding my stars hostage until you do this.
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

ziin wrote:

[general]
The song is in 2/4, so you either osuhax it or do what lepi did with his diff. timing sections should all be the same now
I usually don't mind BGs, but I could notice the jpg artifacts with my 1024x768 resolution. I couldn't find the original, so this might have to do:
bg2.jpg (link to my original)
If you made the BG, remember always take a high source (search tineye.com), scale it down, and save as a jpg with 95+ quality and disable subsampling (use 1x1): example If the source is artifact ridden, you can de-artifact an image by using selective gaussian blur, which will only blur similar colors together, then you can scale it down. k i'll use it. Idk i just search for random image on google and used like the 3rd one I saw :|

[relaxing]
01:39:146 (2) - shorten 1/2 going to keep to keep the clap pattern going

[rough]
00:54:780 (10) - you probably know this already, but this is the rhythm here (there's a trill) http://puu.sh/5myq
02:08:723 (1) - sounds weird to have 1 as a slider because the bass is so clear.
fuck me I can't follow anything other than the melody in the song. I hope challenging doesn't ignore it as much

[challenging]
00:18:442 (3) - wtf spacing. Spacing in general was a bit iffy, but I didn't see any discernible pattern. spacing fine to me :| Can read it perfectly fine.
00:54:357 (6) - see rough with 1/8 slider? I can't seem to get it to sound right, so I'm going to just keep it how it is now since it plays perfectly fine. I'll try making it a trill if I can get it to go right
01:41:681 (1,2) - should map these as sliders, not repeating.don't see a problem with repeat. and i'll never use slider (non-repeat as I have) in streams. Not a fan of those
02:09:991 (1) - IMO the beginning notes on these jumps should also be a jump of similar caliber.
02:27:315 (1,2,3,4) - words cannot express my disappointment. Add a 1/8 after each note. I'm holding my stars hostage until you do this. though it sounds nice, it just doesn't play nice IMO. so i'm going to just keep :| sorry
Muya
02:08:723 (1) - fixed here                                                                                  

Download: Ryu - Rondo Alla Turca (Ryu Remix) (yeahyeahyeahhh) [Rough].osu
arien666
[Rough]
00:30:273 (5,6,7,8) - Kinda stream on [Hard] but I think it would be better if this is slider return.
00:37:033 (3,4,5,6) - ^
00:50:554 (3,4,5,6) - ^

[lepidon! - Taiko Oni]
00:48:336 (35) - don?

[Challenging]
01:30:694 (7) - [Suggestion] New combo to make same length for combos?
01:44:216 (7) - ^

Meow :3
Shiro
Are you sure about the artist ? Having Ryu* as artist AND (Ryu* Remix) in the title sounds a bit weird. :/
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh
Thats how it is on the CD, so I don't see why not? idk.

lkuyhkffguyjkdtyjutjtyudfuytyrty5rtyrtfytfy
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

arien666 wrote:

[Rough]
00:30:273 (5,6,7,8) - Kinda stream on [Hard] but I think it would be better if this is slider return.
00:37:033 (3,4,5,6) - ^
00:50:554 (3,4,5,6) - ^

[lepidon! - Taiko Oni]
00:48:336 (35) - don?

[Challenging]
01:30:694 (7) - [Suggestion] New combo to make same length for combos?
01:44:216 (7) - ^

Meow :3
Ehh gunna keep the combos the same on challenging (i don't really see the point in changing them.....). Also, I don't think the stream on rough are too hard...

and IDK about whatever on taiko so I'll wait for that I guess.....
arien666
Since Taiko suggestion was minor and no major problems :3

/me posts something
lolcubes
Seems arken was faster. :D
Oh well, sorry yyy. I did promise you a mod but it looks I was a bit late haha (had tons of requests to take care of).
Just ask me once you need a mod and I'll make it top prio, to atleast redeem myself heh.
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

lolcubes wrote:

Oh well, sorry yyy. I did promise you a mod but it looks I was a bit late haha (had tons of requests to take care of).
Just ask me once you need a mod and I'll make it top prio, to atleast redeem myself heh.
i asked you to mod?
Verdisphena
^ lol
ALSO GOOD LUCK
lolcubes

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

lolcubes wrote:

i asked you to mod?
You did actually, about 2 days after I closed my 24hour nolimit (which was about 15 days ago) queue so I listed you at the end of the queue. :p
Oh well. Good luck!
Alace
We fixed two ugly patterns in hardest diff before ranking it
i hate hate hate deathstreams and 3y3s colors!!! (joking)
Taiko diff is really hard that i can't pass it
good luck
show more