forum

Memme - Legend of Moonlight [CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SS_Kanzaki
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2011년 11월 30일 수요일 at 오후 8:55:15

Artist: Memme
Title: Legend of Moonlight
Source: EZ2DJ 7.5 Trax
BPM: 160
Filesize: 2332kb
Play Time: 01:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. Broken Moon (4.89 stars, 768 notes)
  2. CLSW's Tragic Moon (5 stars, 481 notes)
  3. CLSWTB Expert (4.89 stars, 727 notes)
  4. Fullmoon (4.89 stars, 583 notes)
  5. MixGon (4.79 stars, 540 notes)
  6. Stpl's Moonlight (5 stars, 425 notes)
Download: Memme - Legend of Moonlight
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
1st beatmap for me.

Enjoy!

Only CTB :3

MixGon : 100% Done, ExGon's mod! *Insane*
Broken Moon : 100% Done, hard.
CLSWTB Expert : 100% Done.
Fullmoon : 100% Done, easy.
Zapo's New Moon : 43% Done. *Crazy streams* / mapping now lol
CLSW's Tragic Moon : 100% Done, CLSW's mod! *Insane*
Stpl's Moonlight : 100% Done, Stpl's mod! (Extra map) *crazy*

StoryBoard / Hitsound for Madoka

Modding for ZHSteven

Thanks to ExGon / Nyan-Zapo / CLSW / Spectator guest diffi :D
CLSW
:D

My map added
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Download: Memme - Legend of Moonlight (SS_Kanzaki) [CLSW's Tragic Moon].osu
CLSW
Sorry for double post.

That map is wrong. Plz use this map.

Download: Memme - Legend of Moonlight (SS_Kanzaki) [CLSW's Tragic Moon].osu
Madoka
wwww .. Awesome map

star

Storyboard finish OwO
Topic Starter
SS_Kanzaki

Madoka wrote:

Just Awsome .... lol

well.... only note but no hitsound can't be a good map

btw, do you need a guest diff / story board / hitsound mod ? ^ ^
Yes! :D
LaceWingfield
is this, for rank? o.o
awesome yet a bit hard :D *for me*
me gives star
ExGon
간장님 Zapo's New Moon은 아직 미완성입니다
100% 말고 50% 이나 45% 정도로만.
ZHSteven
Here comes the mod

MixGon

SPOILER
overall: Circle size +1

This map contains a lot of good jumping ideas. especially the hyper jump, like it very much~~good work~
just 1 reminder: please do not make new combos anywhere.. although it is good for playing(do not leave any of the fruit in plate), but it is really hard to tell which note goes first in modding >AA<!
and, I noticed that the map contains a lot of good parttern, but there is still somewhere you leave it as the stable stream like 01:38:906 (1) here.
It seems that... you are afraid of placing hard jumps, to aviod the diff being so hard or impossible.
Yes, the impossible diff is not good, but rather than that, there is still some good partterns we can use.
I just change from 01:38:906 (1) to the end, just a suggestion.
ATTACH[Memme - Legend of Moonlight (SS_Kanzaki) [MixGon(steven change at 0137500) ].osu]

rest are some nazi mod
00:30:000 (1) -00:31:406 (1) maybe try make some movement for the pattern like this way.
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/128627 This can keep the spacing of the parttern same.
00:33:000 (1) - 00:34:406 (1) - ^
00:36:000 (1) - 00:37:125 (1) - ctrl+H?
00:49:312 (1) - 1 grid to the right(small grid size)
01:00:750 (1) - try this pattern http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/128657
01:05:250 (1) - too fast hyper dash= = try to reduce it~
01:07:500 (1) - reduce this slider gap, http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/128660
01:08:625 (1) - add a slider here
01:13:406 (1) - 2 grid right(large size)
01:14:906 (1) - eh..... make some other pattern rather than simple long stream?
01:19:500 (1) -^
01:20:718 - ^
01:25:406 (1) - ^
01:26:906 (1) - ^
01:36:750 (1) - better not go out of the map= =
01:38:906 (1) - plz refering to my suggestion~

good work~ keep going~

Broken Moon
SPOILER
overall: the whole map is consisting all kinds of sudden hyper jumps, which is not that fast to catch. That makes all the hyper jumps possible to catch. Although it is possible, but don't you think the whole maps is only 1 kind of pattern is a little boring? plz come up with some other patterns here~~~

Another thing, you should take note that we can use sudden jump to make our map challenging, but sometimes, too much used this pattern will broke the flow of the whole map.

And also, for AR9, circle size +1 is better in my opinion.

Oh, almost forget, please watch out the new combo in your map. anytime please do not let the combo number go beyond 10. Combos above 10 makes your plate full of fruit so that we cannot see the following note clearly.
Fullmoon
SPOILER
Combo number is a big problem in this map, please take note of that.
circle size +1~~

Comparing with other 2 diffs, I think this diff still have a long time to go.

1.the spacing is changing too fast, makes the jump not stable.
first try to keep the spacing in the whole map, and then only change the place that you want to put jumps.
2.place like 00:52:781 - 00:56:062 - , is too blank, try to add something here. a blank -->1/4 note --> blank -->1/4 note is totally harm to the whole map. Do not place the note like this.
It will brake the rhythm of the map.

another thing is the difficulty spread in this map. Please do not make map like this:
first "very easy part" then sudden go to "hell part" after that, "blank part" appears.
CLSW's Tragic Moon
I think I will not say something more about this diff, because it is just to make players to pass, not to FC.
Check your map with these thing:
SPOILER
1. fast hyperdash(bpm above 140 1/4 hyperdash) is not allowed. check whether your map have or not.

2. bug jump. means that the jump originally got hyperdash, but when you put a note in the middle of the jump, the dash disappears. (like romantic children combo 251) These kind of jumps porberbly not possible to catch. Please aviod them.

3. when you do the map like this, please be careful to set the new combos and the HP drain to let people pass.

4. the flow of the whole map. Means you better not place the sudden jump here and there randomly.

5.do not always let the moster test your map. Try to find some normal player test. that will be very helpful(my own experience)
If you have no problem with the above 4 point, the map will be a good survival map in my opionion.

Good map overall~~~all the best for this map~~

Download: Memme - Legend of Moonlight (SS_Kanzaki) [MixGon(steven change at 0137500) ].osu
Topic Starter
SS_Kanzaki

ZHSteven wrote:

Here comes the mod

MixGon

SPOILER
overall: Circle size +1

This map contains a lot of good jumping ideas. especially the hyper jump, like it very much~~good work~
just 1 reminder: please do not make new combos anywhere.. although it is good for playing(do not leave any of the fruit in plate), but it is really hard to tell which note goes first in modding >AA<!
and, I noticed that the map contains a lot of good parttern, but there is still somewhere you leave it as the stable stream like 01:38:906 (1) here.
It seems that... you are afraid of placing hard jumps, to aviod the diff being so hard or impossible.
Yes, the impossible diff is not good, but rather than that, there is still some good partterns we can use.
I just change from 01:38:906 (1) to the end, just a suggestion.
[attachment=0:5ac52]Memme - Legend of Moonlight (SS_Kanzaki) [MixGon(steven change at 0137500) ].osu[/attachment:5ac52]

rest are some nazi mod
00:30:000 (1) -00:31:406 (1) maybe try make some movement for the pattern like this way.
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/128627 This can keep the spacing of the parttern same.
00:33:000 (1) - 00:34:406 (1) - ^
00:36:000 (1) - 00:37:125 (1) - ctrl+H?
00:49:312 (1) - 1 grid to the right(small grid size)
01:00:750 (1) - try this pattern http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/128657
01:05:250 (1) - too fast hyper dash= = try to reduce it~
01:07:500 (1) - reduce this slider gap, http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/128660
01:08:625 (1) - add a slider here
01:13:406 (1) - 2 grid right(large size)
01:14:906 (1) - eh..... make some other pattern rather than simple long stream?
01:19:500 (1) -^
01:20:718 - ^
01:25:406 (1) - ^
01:26:906 (1) - ^
01:36:750 (1) - better not go out of the map= =
01:38:906 (1) - plz refering to my suggestion~

good work~ keep going~

Broken Moon
SPOILER
overall: the whole map is consisting all kinds of sudden hyper jumps, which is not that fast to catch. That makes all the hyper jumps possible to catch. Although it is possible, but don't you think the whole maps is only 1 kind of pattern is a little boring? plz come up with some other patterns here~~~

Another thing, you should take note that we can use sudden jump to make our map challenging, but sometimes, too much used this pattern will broke the flow of the whole map.

And also, for AR9, circle size +1 is better in my opinion.

Oh, almost forget, please watch out the new combo in your map. anytime please do not let the combo number go beyond 10. Combos above 10 makes your plate full of fruit so that we cannot see the following note clearly.
Fullmoon
SPOILER
Combo number is a big problem in this map, please take note of that.
circle size +1~~

Comparing with other 2 diffs, I think this diff still have a long time to go.

1.the spacing is changing too fast, makes the jump not stable.
first try to keep the spacing in the whole map, and then only change the place that you want to put jumps.
2.place like 00:52:781 - 00:56:062 - , is too blank, try to add something here. a blank -->1/4 note --> blank -->1/4 note is totally harm to the whole map. Do not place the note like this.
It will brake the rhythm of the map.

another thing is the difficulty spread in this map. Please do not make map like this:
first "very easy part" then sudden go to "hell part" after that, "blank part" appears.
CLSW's Tragic Moon
I think I will not say something more about this diff, because it is just to make players to pass, not to FC.
Check your map with these thing:
SPOILER
1. fast hyperdash(bpm above 140 1/4 hyperdash) is not allowed. check whether your map have or not.

2. bug jump. means that the jump originally got hyperdash, but when you put a note in the middle of the jump, the dash disappears. (like romantic children combo 251) These kind of jumps porberbly not possible to catch. Please aviod them.

3. when you do the map like this, please be careful to set the new combos and the HP drain to let people pass.

4. the flow of the whole map. Means you better not place the sudden jump here and there randomly.

5.do not always let the moster test your map. Try to find some normal player test. that will be very helpful(my own experience)
If you have no problem with the above 4 point, the map will be a good survival map in my opionion.

Good map overall~~~all the best for this map~~

modding thanks :D
Spectator
###################################################3
:D

My Diff.

###################################################3

Download: Memme - Legend of Moonlight (SS_Kanzaki) [Stpl's Moonlight].osu
Spectator
--------------------------------------

New Version of My Diff.

It' s more easier...