forum

osu!-karaoke Grand Prix FINAL ROUND

posted
Total Posts
show more
alvisto

Nekoroll wrote:

Turned in my results. Judges? :D Have you turned in yours yet?

2 days left until deadline for contestants for Round 6. XD I foresee another extension seeing as how there are no bolded names in the OP. rofl
Not to mention there are no updates for scoreboard since round 2, and the judging result for round 4 is not up yet as well...
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder
Internet issues. before that I was just procrastinating =3=

Will have it done when internet gets back.

Senbon will be my co-host for now. Go PM her with judging stuff.
Nekoroll

animask wrote:

Internet issues. before that I was just procrastinating =3=

Will have it done when internet gets back.

Senbon will be my co-host for now. Go PM her with judging stuff.
No! Get your butt back here, animask. >:(
jjrocks
I got an angry pm from animask yesterday. So my stuff is done after a lot of "shoot, I forgot...oh well"
OzzyOzrock
HOI
SHI
DESU
NE!?!?!?
rust45
Sent my results in, sorry I didn't do it sooner.
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder
Only 2 entries? I am dissapoint.
alvisto
I am also dissapointed at the rate of how this competition is going right now...

WHere's the result of round 4 ?

Where's the update of the latest score leaderboard ?

Slow internet is not a reason seriously, slow internet > no internet.

In my place, I pay RM 2 just to send one song to this contest, even with slow and frequently disconnected internet.

*sigh* >//<
Nekoroll
:( Animask, get on your gaaaaaame. Do I have to take over? XD
Nekoroll
Well animask sent out submissions a couple days ago. Sadly, there are only two submissions for this round and one link gives me a "You do not have access to view that puush." error.

:|
OzzyOzrock
I HATE THESE RESULTS

STUPID MIC
rust45

Nekoroll wrote:

Well animask sent out submissions a couple days ago. Sadly, there are only two submissions for this round and one link gives me a "You do not have access to view that puush." error.

:|
Yeah, may we please get a good file?
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder
Sent.
Nekoroll

animask wrote:

Sent.
I asked for a new file. lol Not the same link.

"You do not have access to view this puush".
jjrocks
Oh yay, the new file is sent! I'll get this done asap

Edit: Done :D
alvisto
Thanks judges. I love reading you guys' comments. Really appreciate it ! ^_^
poisonchan
Uh guys, I'm sorry, I didn't have time to record the things for the last two rounds for 2 reasons ;_;
My Cambridge exams >: (Which I passed, horaaay!)
And I am always sick, due to a 'thing' that I have (kinda hard to explain) so I feel out of energy and my voice is kinda 'too soft' most of the time.

Now I have time, but only now >: I'm sorry. Dunno if I can still send the recording but still, yeah.

And wah, not sure but I guess rust45 didn't judge my song on round 4 (Or I sucked too much and he is being too nice to comment about it) well, thanks for the other comments, i really enjoy learning from them :3

And again, i'm sorry ><
rust45

poisonchan wrote:

And wah, not sure but I guess rust45 didn't judge my song on round 4 (Or I sucked too much and he is being too nice to comment about it) well, thanks for the other comments, i really enjoy learning from them :3
Um, I just checked and I did judge yours, it's just that animask put in my Round 3 comments for round 4 as well.
Nekoroll
@.@ Animask, what's the update on Round 6?

REQUESTING DEADLINE
OzzyOzrock
REQUESTING DEATH
DeathxShinigami
Hi I'm Death(xShinigami)
Nekoroll

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Hi I'm Death(xShinigami)
NO

GET OUT OF THIS THREAD, DEATH.

Also, animask, bump. :( Don't let this die, you pooting pooter. We've got free mods and a 6-month sub up for grabs for this contest. Are you going to disappoint our audience again?
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder
I sent another PM and nobody sent in any more entries...

I think people aren't trying anymore...
OzzyOzrock
STUPID PEOPLE

I HATE HUMANITY
Nekoroll
:U At least the fault this time lies on the contestants rather than the organizers.

Should we let this officially die?
alvisto
Did you receive my entry for round 6 animask ? Sayonara memories from supercell xD

Btw, I have fun all these while. Thanks for the cool contest.
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder
I think you sent it to Senbon, my co-host.

y she no tell me these things D:

Also, thank you for participating as well~
KoromoAmae
I thought the whole point of this format was to actually enforce deadlines instead of pushing them back.

Judge the 2 people and move on to round 7.
jjrocks
I did mine...like a week ago .3. I'm just sitting here waiting for something to happen.
Nekoroll
I did my unofficial results 2 weeks ago when the submissions were sent to me. Revised them recently because ddrXero64's link magically worked for me.
alvisto
Let's finish this competition, and gladly declare that this one is the 2nd successful singing competition in osu after osu! idol season 1
poisonchan
I explained in my last post the reason I can't sing anymore ><' ~ So yeah >: I kinda can't push my voice now, otherwise i can loose it forever ;_; so yeah >: ~ sorry guys ..
jjrocks
Let's finish this thing >:3
Nekoroll
LET'S DO THISSSSSSS
rust45
Hey animask, you still haven't fixed my round 4 judging in the spoiler, it still shows my judging for round three.
alvisto
My last entry for this competition sent, naraku no hana.

Goodluck everyone. :3
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder
Hmm, I guess I'll edit the scoreboard and the commentary tomorrow... so far I've only gotten alvisto's entry.

He might as well auto-win. He deserves it~
jjrocks
NUUUUUUUU. We have to judge it! I don't care if there is only one! We still need to judge it!
OzzyOzrock
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WAIT YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT, WAIT I AM CONFUSED, I SENT IN MOSOU MACHINE OK?
AAAAAAH WHAT'S GOING ON
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder

OzzyOzrock wrote:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WAIT YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT, WAIT I AM CONFUSED, I SENT IN MOSOU MACHINE OK?
AAAAAAH WHAT'S GOING ON
Are you serious? If you are, you probably sent it to Senbon or something...

If not, lol?
show more