forum

Personal highscore in beatmap listing [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +5
Topic Starter
Sushi
I think everything is in the title but meh.

A simple thing that could be added in the beatmap listing, along with the top score and the top50, would be your personal best score (which could have the same style as the lead score. or not.)

EDIT : for these who are still confused, I'm talking about the beatmap listing, on the site, not in-game.
Copter-kun
Support
Mutsui

Copter-kun wrote:

Support
Ekoro
Good idea , support ~
Leminitruc
this should be good, also support.
GabGab_old
Support !
Xgor
Well, I guess it can be neat. Support.
Omega
Sakura
This would be something nice, support!
Luna
Yes please
arien666
It should be added for players
and it would be helpful for checking their skills :D
Wishy
Reporting I'm getting 0% accuracy in every score@beatmap listing for some reason.

Rank	Score	Accuracy	Player	Max Combo	300 / 100 / 50	Geki	Katu	Misses	Mods	
6,171,997 0.00% You! 633 357 / 10 / 0 72 9 0 DoubleTime
xsrsbsns
Wow nice, it's been added already!
Also adding that I have the same problem with the accuracy.

Edit: suggesting that online rank # be included as well.
helion
A table with only one row seems kinda lonely, so I think it would be a good idea to add your friends' scores to the list. :D
Wishy

das_helion wrote:

A table with only one row seems kinda lonely, so I think it would be a good idea to add your friends' scores to the list. :D
Many people has LOTS of friends, in my case at least I don't really have that many but even I'll be getting a huge list for sure, not really into this tbh. You know many people adds some guy they played with some times and then once every several days they have a talk and well you end having lots of people in your list, I'm sure that happens to pretty much every active player.
Sakura
having the same problem with accuracy here, and online rank would be a nice addition too