стар
RandomJibberish
Hi hi sorry I took so long getting to this, was busy with stuff

General
Set tick rate 2 on all diffs

Insane
I have no idea how this diff is playable or readable by anyone but there we go
AR-1?
00:19:431 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - This underlapping is completely unnecessarily trollsome and nearly impossible to read thanks to the hitbursts.
02:00:085 (1,1,1,1) - these spinners seem to me like a lazy replacement to actually mapping this part, and don't match any buildup or wind-down in the music

Taiko Oni
The 1/8 seems a bit absurd and follows nothing in the music but I hate almost all taiko maps so ignore me

But yeah looking good otherwise
Topic Starter
Aleks719

RandomJibberish wrote:

Hi hi sorry I took so long getting to this, was busy with stuff

General
Set tick rate 2 on all diffs
Do you really think that this will be looks cool? =\
...because no

Insane
I have no idea how this diff is playable or readable by anyone but there we go FC is hard, but real~
AR-1? Nonono, AR 9 plays better here. There are too many notes on the screen with AR 8.
00:19:431 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - This underlapping is completely unnecessarily trollsome and nearly impossible to read thanks to the hitbursts. Kurai wrote me about this pattern too, but I haven't ideas for making this pattern easier and Krisom find this pattern good for bubbling... But he is sick ;~; fixed
02:00:085 (1,1,1,1) - these spinners seem to me like a lazy replacement to actually mapping this part, and don't match any buildup or wind-down in the music No, I made it for a short rest

Taiko Oni
The 1/8 seems a bit absurd and follows nothing in the music but I hate almost all taiko maps so ignore me okay :D

But yeah looking good otherwise Thanks for checking and star~
Fight69
Everything seems fine, great job ! :)
Backfire

RandomJibberish wrote:

Taiko Oni
The 1/8 seems a bit absurd and follows nothing in the music but I hate almost all taiko maps so ignore me
It wasn't 1/8. It was 1/6th. If it was 1/8, it would be unrankable.
RandomJibberish
General
I reckon your offset needs +16ish. Might want to get someone who's less shit at timing than me to double check, though.

Taiko
Seriously, 1/6? That's even worse :/
I will never understand Taiko mapping, apparently

PM me in game as soon as this is done if you want me to re-recheck, since I'm going away tomorrow and won't be able to again for a week.

EDIT: Well apparently my UO has screwed itself up or something. Sorry for the delay :/
Backfire
Here, I tried to make my taiko the most fair I could. Please update it Alecks ><

Download: Kitsune Soundsystem - Raptorjesus Died for Our Sine Waves (Aleks719) [Taiko Oni].osu
James2250
Everything looks good, haven't seen a star rating that low for a while.
Looks like there weren't too many major changes on taiko sooo

Ranked~
Reiji-RJ
WUT
It's ranked?
O RLY?
Topic Starter
Aleks719
WAW !

YA RLY
OzzyOzrock
Tsk tsk, a Backfire taiko ranked... oh well.

Though I should've modded it >_>

EDIT: Ah, well, it's not your worst map, at least.
val0108
I waited for the rank of this!!

congratz!!
Sander-Don
gz
Backfire
YES! YES! YES! I AM CRYING TEARS OF HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW! SOMEONE QUICK, HELP ME!
OzzyOzrock

Backfire wrote:

YES! YES! YES! I AM CRYING TEARS OF HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW! SOMEONE QUICK, HELP ME!
/me kills you

Out of your misery.
Ijah_old
:P
Verdisphena
Dat spacing
Kurowolfe
Congratz for the rank! =3
Shael_old
shit spacing
Mismagius
>pending
>nice map
>Ranked!
>shit map

seriously, you guys
Topic Starter
Aleks719
Thank you for congratulations,guys! It's a 1st (and I guess last) time when my map in top5 of 'most played' !

But

Blue Dragon wrote:

>pending
>nice map
>Ranked!
>shit map

seriously, you guys
Yes,i'm not understanding too, why map is becoming worse if it was ranked...
Kurai
\o/
  • [list:66d28][list:66d28][list:66d28][list:66d28][list:66d28]
Andrea
Grats Aleks! ^^
Faust
Good sir, this is fucking awesome work. I really enjoyed Hard difficulty to death.

Map more please.
Rikers

OzzyOzrock wrote:

/me kills you

Out of your misery.
Lawl oh Ozz