[Normal]
nothing to say ^^

[Insane]
nothing to say ^^

thanks for you requests ^^
star and good luck :D
Katsuri
Easy
01:10:732 (1,2,3) - Since, this pattern is too hard to read for a newbie player, It's the easier dificulty, then consider making it easier to read Like Stacking or replacing.

Normal
OD: 4
AR: 6
HPDR: 4

Hard
No prob~
Raging Bull
Seems alright. Pretty good job on mapping the same beat over and over and not getting too repetitive in mapping style. :3
Shiki
:) Sorry for my mistake.

[General]
Combo color 1 is too dark imo, and I can't see the approaching circle well because the background and the spinner are all dark.
Maybe delete it?

[Easy]
00:18:888 (4) - Maybe add a repeat, then move the spinner 1/2 back?
00:28:208 (4) - ^
00:46:849 (3) - ^
00:56:752 (1) - Move the spinner 1/2 back then add a note.

[Normal]
I found the hitsound too light when playing.
So how about make it around 35-40%??

[Hard]
How about AR7 OD6 ?
It's hard to get all 300s in 103bpm :P

Good mapset :D Star!~
senaya
Hello :)
Only some cosmetic stuff here, since your map looks pretty good.

[General]
Your bg is HUGE: 1,17Mb. Check this: http://puu.sh/3e2r. same quality, but smaller size.

[Hard]
00:08:985 (4) - make this slider straight? your map tends to be symmetrical most of the time, but this one has no pair.
00:11:315 (6) - like this? http://puu.sh/3e3y
Dark_Ai
[Easy]
Nice one~ ;>

[Normal]
^ O:

[Hard]
00:42:189 - delete new combo (?)
01:05:198 - ^
01:11:897 - ^

...~ Bekommst nen Stern. Ist echt gut die Map und Lied ist auch toll ;D

Star~ !
Curisu
[HD]
00:53:548 (4) - weird slider..

only +star no kd plz
Lesjuh
Easy
Slider tick rate 1

Fix that, contact me and I'll bubble.
Jenny
Die Diffs sehen für mich in Ordnung aus, bin jetzt zwar nich so der Fan der Musik (find' ich nich so optimal für osu, aber die Maps sehen doch ganz ansehnlich aus)

Hard:
Paar kleine optische Sachen bzw. -Vorschläge:
00:10:150 (1,2,3) - vlt. für 2 nen 1.0er-distance snap verwenden und oben an die kante ziehen
00:35:198 (6,7,8) - 7 und 8 mit 0.4er-distance snap nach rechts ziehen
00:36:363 (3,4,5) - 4 und 5 mit 0.4er-snap nach links
01:02:577 (1,2,3) - könntest du spiegeln damit's von unten nach oben läuft (flip vertically und ggf. nochmal flip horizontally wenn du das lieber auch nach links hast)
01:09:567 (4,5,6) - 5 mit 1.0er-snap bisschen weiter nach links, 6 dann angleichen (etwa den selben abstand zu 4 geben)

Hoffe das hilft dir weiter, das war's von mir - stared, weil gut gemacht.
Lesjuh
Bubbled!
Daiguren
8-)
Gonzvlo
Oh god! Sorry, I'm late

The map seems fine, my only suggestion is:

General
  1. 01:20:198 (1) - The music is still decreasing when the spinner ends so I don't think is necessary to silence it completely. Soft Override - 15~20% should be enough, try it.
  2. Why the monochrome skin? The map seems 'blue-ish'
Let me know if you want to fix that, good luck o/
Sorry again.

EDIT:

Minor fixes done, including:
-Using Tick Rate: 2 for [Easy] since there's not a special reason for using '1' while the other diffs use '2' too.
-Increasing volume of the last spinner-end so it's not completely silenced.

Re-bubbled.
theowest
Correct timing: 102,96

meh.. ok.. sure.. don't use this timing. I don't care. ;__; yes i do.. cuz I want kudos.
Komeiji Yuki
Go ranked~
Shiro
Random bubble check time.

Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game. :)

General
  1. Why is there "level-5" in tags ?
  2. This is just a suggestion, but it would be very nice to add a decrescendo to the last spinner (quite continuous, not just one section that silences it).
Easy
  1. Quite nice. I'm not a big fan of the repeat sliders with two repeats as they might prove confusing, but they were rather intuitive in this case.
Normal
  1. This is too hard for a Normal. The difficulty settings themselves are too high, and there are way too many 1/4 beats. It could have been fine if there were just a few of them in sliders, but you use them quite often, and not even always in sliders, which might be too confusing or hard for a Normal, despite the low BPM.
  2. 00:23:548 (1) - This note comes in too soon after the spinner. Remember new players don't spin well and need time to readjust their aim (or find their cursor).
  3. 00:32:868 (1) - Same, except it would be simpler to shorten the spinner here.
  4. 00:33:451 (2) - This slider is hidden by the text that pops out after completing the spinner. It's not much since it is still somewhat visible under it, and the text fades away before the slider is to be hit, but it looks really bad in-game.
  5. 00:51:509 (1) - This note comes in too soon after the spinner (same as above). On top of that, it's too far from the center of the screen, which makes it too hard to catch.
  6. 01:00:829 (1) - This note comes in too soon after the spinner (same as above).
Hard
  1. It's rather sad that you use the same exact rhythm for the whole difficulty. It makes it kind of bland...
  2. 00:08:985 (4,5,6) - Due to stacking, the circles (5,6) go under the slider (4), and it looks rather bad.
  3. 01:11:315 (3) - This slider is hidden under a hitburst. It's still playable because the hitbursts fades away in time, but it looks quite bad.

If you do make changes, remember you can ask the bubbler for a repair (that is, Gonzvlo). In the worst case, I could rebubble it myself.
Gonzvlo

Odaril wrote:

General
  1. Why is there "level-5" in tags ? Level-5 is the developer of the game~
Normal
  1. This is too hard for a Normal. The difficulty settings themselves are too high, and there are way too many 1/4 beats. It could have been fine if there were just a few of them in sliders, but you use them quite often, and not even always in sliders, which might be too confusing or hard for a Normal, despite the low BPM.

Yeah, this diff is definitely a bit harder than the standard "Normals". However, it fits perfectly the spread of the map and that's what's important. The only issue I can see related to the difficulty level of this map is the "name", perhaps re-name it to "Medium/Average"?
I wouldn't agree with most of the suggestions, of course, that's just my point of view. Odaril has his own point of view so read all his suggestions carefully and apply them if you agree. I'll happily repair the bubble if you decide to make changes.
YGOkid8
just going to say, if bubble is popped from Odaril, it should be Odaril doing the rebubbling. in Gonzvlo's eyes (assumingly?) the map was okay. hypothetically, if MATs and BATs keep coming with mods and Gonzvlo always rebubbles them, that doesn't look really good, does it?

that's why i believe the popper should be the one to rebubble, not the original bubbler. otherwise another MAT/BAT.
Gonzvlo

YGOkid8 wrote:

just going to say, if bubble is popped from Odaril, it should be Odaril doing the rebubbling. in Gonzvlo's eyes (assumingly?) the map was okay. hypothetically, if MATs and BATs keep coming with mods and Gonzvlo always rebubbles them, that doesn't look really good, does it?

that's why i believe the popper should be the one to rebubble, not the original bubbler. otherwise another MAT/BAT.
Okay ('--')7
James2250
Guess not much I can do with this map at the moment, let me know when you have looked over all of the mods given after the bubble
Shiro
To get a decrescendo on the last spinner, copy and paste this under the [TimingPoints] section in the .osu of each diff:

80490,-100,4,2,1,14,0,0
80635,-100,4,2,1,13,0,0
80635,-100,4,2,1,12,0,0
80781,-100,4,2,1,11,0,0
80927,-100,4,2,1,10,0,0
81072,-100,4,2,1,9,0,0
81218,-100,4,2,1,8,0,0
81363,-100,4,2,1,7,0,0
81509,-100,4,2,1,6,0,0
81655,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
81800,-100,4,2,1,4,0,0
81946,-100,4,2,1,3,0,0
82092,-100,4,2,1,2,0,0
82237,-100,4,2,1,1,0,0
82383,-100,4,2,1,0,0,0

EDIT: fixed a pattern in Normal.

Bubble repair~

EDIT2: 5% volume is the new minimum, so what I made you do is unrankable. :oops: remove the last five sections. :/

EDIT3: sections removed, rebubbled.
SapphireGhost
Just a minor non-bubble-pop-worthy thing,

[Easy]
00:36:946 (3,1) - Pattern could be confusing for new players because the first slider repeats twice and the second only repeats once.

That's really all, though. Rest of it was good and stuff so have a star.
James2250
I personally don't mind about the sliders Sapphire mentioned on Easy but take a look over them anyway

The top of one of your combo-bursts looks like it could have some of the white space off of the top unless it is meant to be like that?
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/128129

Everything else looks good, call me back after fixes and I should be able to rank~
minyeob
Fixed some spinner new combo issues.
Waiting for James' rank lol
James2250

minyeob wrote:

Waiting for James' rank lol
And here I am~

All looks good now
Ranked~
kurohana
congratz :)
Topic Starter
Lightgazer
Thanks a lot~
James2250 and kurohana :D
-kevincela-
Gratz! :D
YGOkid8

Odaril wrote:

EDIT2: 5% volume is the new minimum, so what I made you do is unrankable.
i thought the 5% limit was only there to stop n00bs from pointlessly 0%'ing stuff, i see nothing wrong with using it correctly with silencing slider-ends, spinners, etc. but no biggie
Shohei Ohtani
THIS CASTLE.

IT IS RUINED.