forum

S4 League

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mashley
I just played this, pretty fun stuff. My name is Rayda5.
GladiOol
Wow, chaser is so unbalanced as hell.
The guy above me is 3x chaser in a 30 min. game.
While I, number 2, am 0 times chaser.
Otherwise I would've owned that AP payer mofo >_<
Ivalset
Yeah, chaser is pretty stupid with AP items.
lukewarmholiday
good grief they are actually releasing arcade mode next patch
lukewarmholiday
Arcade out I wonder if the PEN amount will ever get good.
IBlacKStaR
yeeeeeeeees!
i love CHASER mode :D

ADD ME
Sy[K]es
S4League S4League...EPIC game guys i mean it's so like an anime, ninja, weird hitting on people i mean
it needs concentration and fast spamming, and even thinking about what the next move shall be, try playing it and run wild shouting
TOUCH DOWN!!! :D
Athyrionjh
I'm just playing Deathmatch...and I love it :D

3 Enemys are shooting at you, you're running away behind the next wall, take your Plasma Sword and wait for them to come hunting you and I get mostly at least one of them
3ly_S
TD sowrd mode *¬*
s 8 n
good ol days on s4 this was also 2 yrs ago :)
SYSEN
okay..
uhh,,,just started playing this.... but the lagmonster is a big problem for me....

PS:sorry for necroposting
Towjow
Don't play S4, this game has gotten so bad. This game is a pay2win game. I'm only playing one match per week and still win the monthly tournaments there, because people don't try to improve, but buy cashshop shit and since cashshop shit is forbidden in tournaments, it's an easy win. Most people are just bad in that game and act like little 10 year olds flaming all day, especially the german community.
hinamizawan
This game is meh, I'm still level8 and I already have found lots of cheaters. The people who whine at S4 look like a less shitty version of CS.

EDIT: Now that I've got to Super Rookie, it didn't take long for the arrogant sunnuva bitches to appear. What a shit community.
Yappie_old
S4 is today meh. it was once upon a time a really good game. After many changes, server changes, blabla fixes and everything. It's all about cash and having luck.

Since, you get all good things 100% with luck. And, also. THE GAME IS FULL OF F****N HACKERS EVERYWHERE! AND THE CONNECtiON HAVE GONE FROM QUITE GOOD TO HORRIBLE.
[YllwRice]

Yappie wrote:

S4 is today meh. it was once upon a time a really good game. After many changes, server changes, blabla fixes and everything. It's all about cash and having luck.

Since, you get all good things 100% with luck. And, also. THE GAME IS FULL OF F****N HACKERS EVERYWHERE! AND THE CONNECtiON HAVE GONE FROM QUITE GOOD TO HORRIBLE.
This^
Haseo_old

Pierate wrote:

Yappie wrote:

This^
Aww man, I was going to try that game....

Oh well. I better try Minecraft or something.
Shota

Yappie wrote:

That is true that's why I quit, Got sick of the *** damn hackers. Plus a ton of people that are just plain rude on there and call everyone 'noob' .
SYSEN
oh man.....
maybe i'll just hope from AsiaSoft (http://www.playfps.com/index.html)
i heard they're bringing S4 to SEA server
even though (maybe it's in Thailand language) let's hope not
Towjow

Index-San wrote:

oh man.....
maybe i'll just hope from AsiaSoft (http://www.playfps.com/index.html)
i heard they're bringing S4 to SEA server
even though (maybe it's in Thailand language) let's hope not
As long as there will be overpowered cashshopitems, this game will never be fun for the competetive community again. And I strongly believe that IF a SEA server will exist, they will also offer those items.
Zeverage
What do you guys think about the new iron eyes update?

There's something with the new map where I end up falling to my death because the boosters don't fire me far enough xP
Towjow
CS Spam. People are still bad at this game. No fun at all.
hinamizawan

Zeverage wrote:

What do you guys think about the new iron eyes update?

There's something with the new map where I end up falling to my death because the boosters don't fire me far enough xP
Because you aren't running while jumping?

Btw daga noob jajajaja
Zeverage

makkura wrote:

Because you aren't running while jumping?
Oh, that's probably why, lol
Drakari_old
Does anybody know of a similar game with less lag, fewer hackers, better community, more balance, and fewer stupid ideas? I mean, I still play but after two longrange auto-aim weapons, Horrendous Twin Blades, the Shockwave Gun (Which was thankfully removed), so much lag running behind walls doesn't even help, such weak security you can't go a day without seeing an obvious hacker (And no easy way to report them either), and such bad community that anything you do gets insulted including having a lot of experience points.

Any suggestions?
hinamizawan

Drakari wrote:

Does anybody know of a similar game with less lag, fewer hackers, better community, more balance, and fewer stupid ideas? I mean, I still play but after two longrange auto-aim weapons, Horrendous Twin Blades, the Shockwave Gun (Which was thankfully removed), so much lag running behind walls doesn't even help, such weak security you can't go a day without seeing an obvious hacker (And no easy way to report them either), and such bad community that anything you do gets insulted including having a lot of experience points.

Any suggestions?
Uninstall it like I did, the community sucks bad and there's a lot of cheaters that's true and the lag is way worse since I played in the portuguese and spanish servers that were full of south americans, and almost any time I killed someone with Spy Dagger they would say something like: "daga noob".
Zeverage

Drakari wrote:

Any suggestions?
Team fortress 2! 8-)
Towjow
GunZ 2.. when it comes out. People in S4 nowadays are so bad.. I play one match per week... and still win tournaments trololol.
SparkNorkx

Towjow wrote:

GunZ 2.. when it comes out. People in S4 nowadays are so bad.. I play one match per week... and still win tournaments trololol.
Bleh, S4 League currently just sucks. The new latest updates only allow "veterans" (one year old players) to "test" out the new weapons for the Iron Eyes expansion.

Also, the laggers always ruin a game too and it's very hard to shoot some of them.
Drakari_old

Towjow wrote:

I was considering that actually. The current GunZ seems to have at least as many problems as S4 and I don't like the style as much, but if they are actually changing something for GunZ 2 I'll probably try it.
SparkNorkx

Drakari wrote:

Towjow wrote:

I was considering that actually. The current GunZ seems to have at least as many problems as S4 and I don't like the style as much, but if they are actually changing something for GunZ 2 I'll probably try it.
There won't be ever changes...
hinamizawan
This game gets me bored fast, and wtf was that new patch about? I hate it :x