supergarlic wrote:

dfo is the worst game.
^
played it and hated it after the first 10 minutes
Topic Starter
Two_old
you have no taste then because dfo is the best mmo ever sry
Neo@lex
DFO became complete shit the very moment Nexon got their filthy shit-covered hands on it.
The same has already happened with DN. The fact that there's another version means nothing when it's forcibly restricted to the point where you may as well be playing offline.
Ikillforpies
i did get in to the close beta. it was like vindi all over again ;-;
Topic Starter
Two_old
aw, the closed beta gave out 11k dragon nest nx
Claudia_old

Two wrote:

not seeing the mabinogi graphics, though those were horrible yeah
pastel colors and the faces, mostly.

lol I liked DFO, except for the fatigue system and the fact that I just couldn't really get into it. at least Vindi is slightly more exciting.
Ikillforpies
Well OBT was opened today.
kinda laggy with so many people >.<
i am just lv 7 D=
But i have around 3 equip that as 8+ enchanted and 1 10+ enchanted equip
just realize i did a nercopost
Topic Starter
Two_old
I'm level 9 ^____^

I suggest using prelude armor but not the weapons. The armor adds more damage than all of the non-set stuff you'll get until level 15+ probably, but the weapons can't be upgraded and are subsequently trash.
Gabi
EU Nexon are just giant retarded trolls. I was going to play this however, no EU client. So i have to play on the SEA servers, amazing ping there right? no.

I still might try this though, it's between Dragon nest and Rusty heart (also a pretty new MMO iirc)
Ikillforpies
i have over 2k hp at lv 8 LOL
i did 470 crit already. i think i am way OP
i seen a lv 13 do less than me =O
Topic Starter
Two_old
you won't be feeling as strong if you try abyss mode
Sander-Don
just downloaded it to play with my brother, and it won't launch ~ .~ kinda mad.
Ikillforpies

Sander-Don wrote:

just downloaded it to play with my brother, and it won't launch ~ .~ kinda mad.
Whats it error?
If it 44- error code just delete your cookies
Sander-Don
well, there is no error, i press play on the patcher thingy, and it just turns off.
Ikillforpies
Towjow
Oh, I just noticed that I'm in L.A. for 2 more weeks till I gotta go back to germany. Finally I can play a nexon game without using proxy lol. I played the chinese version and it's pretty awesome :3
Nharox
Stop being faggots Nexon. >:(

I'd like to try DFO, Vindictus and Dragon Nest.
Topic Starter
Two_old
Well the players of vindictus and DFO would very much like for you to keep being excluded, since they use peer to peer for everything. Dragon Nest is completely based off of Nexon's connection though, so the only reason to exclude people is licensing issues.

There's a link in the first post to a south east asian version that you can play soon. Nexon EU is just...
Sup A Noob
I played Closed Beta for the SEA version. It's a great game, and I doubt I'd find myself sleeping in the middle of an instance.
Nekoroll
Been playing with koon, muffin and ztrot for the past couple nights. Currently level 13 and enjoying the game so far. I tried Rusty Hearts earlier today as well but didn't find it to be as fun and involving as Dragon Nest.

I'll be playing this for the next while. :D
Miisael_old
I felt like playing it, actually. But Nexon fags IP blocks any non-NA countries so... I don't wanna take the time to change my IP to a NA one (Which is also really laggy)
Yappie_old
Those who are blocked, go visit dn.cherrycredits.com
Sup A Noob
Hm? South-East Asia's server doesn't block users from outside SEA?
Shota
This game was pretty fun for a while, but after playing it for sometime i got bored and quit.. :/
Lilac
Cherry Credits are holding the SEA version...

...I was psyched up for this before...but then I kinda didn't play it in the end...Oh well, Lime Odyssey, here we come.
Topic Starter
Two_old
did anyone here get to 24 besides me? :(
Satonaka
Level 24 Swordsman here. o/
Nekoroll

Two wrote:

did anyone here get to 24 besides me? :(
I only play like 4-6 hours after midnight when I come home from work and even though, I am starting to help other fellow osu-ers catch up on levels.

XD I want to get to 24. The open beta ends on my birthday. :(
Sup A Noob
Got to 24 before the Closed Beta ended in SEA.

For maximum fun, attempt Master or harder.
Nharox
So, anyone here going to play the SEA version? Me and Larto are already signed up. :)
Sup A Noob
Well I played the CBT, so I wouldn't just stop at that, especially with third job coming out.
Topic Starter
Two_old
SEA is starting with the 50 cap?
Sup A Noob
I don't know about that, but I know for sure the cap won't be at 24 like in CBT.
foulcoon
Currently lvl 20 Acrobat.

Started a few days behind everyone else and losing drive to level without power. At least there seems to be a good number of commission quests with good exp.
Topic Starter
Two_old
Just solo astral coven masters from level 16 on. It's amazing money/experience per hour. All you have to do is kill the yellow spiders to go to the next area. You get board quests there at level 18, but the raw experience before then is good enough to not need it.

<- near 800g just from doing that dungeon

grinding spots so far:

10-14 Orc Camp
14-16 Temple of the Sleepers
16-24 Astral Coven Laboratory

I've played the dungeons beyond 24 on the korean version and none of them were fast. Maybe they'll remove some stages like they did with a lot of dungeons on our version.
SYSEN
10 days until Dragon Nest SEA OBT...it's really in mid Agust...i thought it'll be around 20+
Sup A Noob

Index-San wrote:

10 days until Dragon Nest SEA OBT...it's really in mid Agust...i thought it'll be around 20+
Yeah. It came out 10 days earlier than I thought it would. Not too bad, I suppose.
Topic Starter
Two_old
Minotaur nest and... cash shop tomorrow. Thanks for the update, Nexon.
show more