forum

Bro Weekend 2011 aka osu!bat con

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RemmyX25
On July 16, 2011, 4 members of the BAT/GMT met together for a day of fun, booze, and ponies.

DSCI0059 by RemmyX25, on Flickr

Saturday's highlights:

1. Hepititus-chan
  2. Drinking classy tea
  3. Epic game shop
  4. DORITOOOOSSSSSS
  5. Obscure, crappy Sega Genesis games
  6. Friendly's dinner
  7. Booze
  8. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Quite simply, it was a blast. Here are the rest of mine and Mogs's photos for those interested (and I know you're out there) http://www.flickr.com/photos/remmyx25/s ... 945506448/

Shortcut link to more pictures and awp's adventure
dkun
DAT BEARD
James2250
Do I get to ride on awp too? :D
Shellghost
I love you awp.
whymeman
Oh man, lol. Nice planking awp. :D
Zelos
That is just freaking epic.
That is also a nice beard you have awp.
Jarby

This is the most adorable thing I have seen all month, seriously.
Cuddlebun
/awplosion

fapfapfapfap
Tatsuo
Happiest Remmy ever.
awp
Gigantic image dump incoming, separated into story arcs

The Journey

FRIDAY

6:50PM - left awpartment to go to Cheesewarlock's place
8:10PM - Arrived in Toronto. Realized I'd left my passport at home. Cursed several times, drove home. Considered saying "fuck it"
9:10PM - Back home. Got passport, left for Cheese's place again.

SATURDAY

12:05AM - Arrived at Cheese's place. Trip from Kitchener to Kingston took just under 3 hours. Don't tell the cops, because that is record fucking time
12:50AM - Done talking to Cheese about beatmaps, racial insensitivity (and why it is funny), douchebag-by-design Magic Cards, etc. Go to bed.
6:50AM - Left for Bennington (Mogstown).
9:10AM - Arrived at Canada/US border. Told the Border patrol "Purpose of trip: recreation. Going to visit some friends from the Internet to watch TV, play videogames, and see the town." Crossing guard was baffled that we would drive 10 hours to spend one day with people we've never met before just to watch TV. Was almost denied entrance to America. Had we mentioned that we'd be watching My Little Pony, entry would surely have been barred. America hates foreign bronies.
12:40PM - Arrived at Bennington. Mogsy and Remmy are not around. Fuck it, let's wander around.

It's America! Join the fucking army!

The Meeting

I think that's Remmy.

That's definitely Mogsy's hair

hi guys

Mogsy you sure are proud to see us

The Gentlemen's Club

In America, tea is manly. I ordered a tea called "Gunpowder (with mint)". Cheese does the same. But I was first.

Om, nom, nom. Remmy is putting batteries in his camera. They didn't go in his mouth. CONTEXT.

The Brotel Room

We know how to have a good time.

Like I said, Mogsy's really fuckin' proud to be hanging out with awp. You can't blame him for that.

We'll return for you later, Cap'n. We need to go do some AMERICAN things. Like SHOP FOR BOTTLE OPENERS because my goddamn BEER is not a TWIST CAP. We I dented the fridge opening the first beer bottle. After doing a lot of yanking, managed to get another one off for Mogsy. I ended up giving Mogsy a lot of head, but he didn't mind. I couldn't keep it up all night, so we decided to go buy a bottle opener.

On The Road: Looking at American Things (abridged)

In the car, I snapped a photo capturing Remmy's good side.

He turned around so I could capture his other side.

and then he suddenly grew a beard. And dropped his glasses. And put a blue shirt on.

The Temple Of Liquor For Wussy College Girls

It was actually kind of Cheesy.

IN AMERICA, BEER HAS AN "IMPORTED" LABEL ON IT. HA, HA. It was cheaper imported in the US than domestic in Canada though. Americans sure are spoiled.

LET'S GET DINNER. (See Remmy's Friendlies pix before continuing)

I didn't take any pictures during dinner. I took a picture of our tip. We had a happy time and our server was nice. Something was missing, though.

I may not be a senior but I still got a happy ending. Gross.

My Little Addiction: Inebriation Is Magic

This photo ended up being perfectly timed to capture the logo during the intro to Episode 3 of MLP:FIM. We're over halfway through the beer by now. By episode 4, Applejack is more wasted than we are. American beer is so light on the alcohol, the box/bottles were too embarrassed to say what the content was and relied solely on placebo to get us drunk.

It didn't work. I do this when I'm sober. We're outside, going to buy smokes and snacks. All that friendship made everypony hungry.

I bought a bag of DORITOESSSSSSSSSS wearing the box helmet. The cashier made no comment. Cheese bought some Soda Cracker snacks that had Jalapeno DORITOESSSSSSSSSS cheese smeared on them. In America, junk food like DORITOESSSSSSSSSS are not taxed. Americans are really spoiled. Hepatitis-chan was very indulgent. I'm a little jealous, actually. Some kids outside the store really liked my hat.

By the way, Cash Registers in America make the coolest sound ever. I was so thrilled I wanted to buy more things.
http://puu.sh/3r1I (8MB video)

The Way Home

In America, McDoubles only cost a dollar, and the pop machines have Dr. Pepper. Americans are really fucking spoiled fuck you I want Dr. Pepper with my Big Macs stop holding out on me you assholes
Pokebis
Now come to Gen Con you fucking faggots.

Also: in Taiwan they have Double Big Macs. American Mcdonalds ain't nothing.
And this was my favorite part:

ThePassingShadow
I want to go to the next one, even though I'm not a BAT T_T

I guess we should hold it in Korea now.
Cuddlebun
You could have had one with me that one time you came to my city and didn't even say anything, TPS

giant jerk
Pokebis
Since when were you alive? And in Korea?
ThePassingShadow

Cuddlebun wrote:

You could have had one with me that one time you came to my city and didn't even say anything, TPS

giant jerk
Sorry about that one! Maybe one day when I accidentally go there again we can meet up.

Pokebis wrote:

Since when were you alive? And in Korea?
I'm always alive Pokebis. I lurk these forums with a passion. I miss you guys. I'm in Korea for broadcasting StarCraft, haha.
Derekku
LH and I were also invited to BROcon, but weren't able to make it.

NEXT TIME FOR SURE 8-)
Pokebis

ThePassingShadow wrote:

I'm always alive Pokebis. I lurk these forums with a passion. I miss you guys. I'm in Korea for broadcasting StarCraft, haha.
You need to post more, you're cool and we have too few cool people posting.
foulcoon

awp wrote:

I ended up giving Mogsy a lot of head, but he didn't mind. I couldn't keep it up all night
Too bad, sounded like a lot of fun there brah.

Maybe next time!
Quaraezha

awp wrote:

My Little Addiction: Inebriation Is Magic

This photo ended up being perfectly timed to capture the logo during the intro to Episode 3 of MLP:FIM. We're over halfway through the beer by now. By episode 4, Applejack is more wasted than we are. American beer is so light on the alcohol, the box/bottles were too embarrassed to say what the content was and relied solely on placebo to get us drunk.

It didn't work. I do this when I'm sober. We're outside, going to buy smokes and snacks. All that friendship made everypony hungry.

I bought a bag of DORITOESSSSSSSSSS wearing the box helmet. The cashier made no comment. Cheese bought some Soda Cracker snacks that had Jalapeno DORITOESSSSSSSSSS cheese smeared on them. In America, junk food like DORITOESSSSSSSSSS are not taxed. Americans are really spoiled. Hepatitis-chan was very indulgent. I'm a little jealous, actually. Some kids outside the store really liked my hat.

By the way, Cash Registers in America make the coolest sound ever. I was so thrilled I wanted to buy more things.
http://puu.sh/3r1I (8MB video)
yes
YES!
YEESSS!!
Gabi

ThePassingShadow wrote:

Wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Corin
osu!bat con; Giving osu!UK a WHOLE new reason to seriosuly concider meeting up.
awp

Pokebis wrote:

Now come to Gen Con you fucking faggots.
Hmm, 800km/7-8 hours away. That wouldn't be entirely out of the question but I'm busy that week
Pokebis

awp wrote:

busy that week
laaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Rolled
where's 2012's?
Cuddlebun

Pokebis wrote:

awp wrote:

busy that week
laaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
he's busy cuz I'm gonna be there