Bullzor
Athena: "No son should destroy his own father."
Kratos: "No, I have no father!"
from God of War 2
Brass the Hedgehog
Mr. Hanekoma: Enjoy the moment!
...TWEWY ofc.
geran30
"Every day humans come one step closer to self destruction, I'm not destroying the world im saving it."
Albert wesker - resident evil 5
Not only did they slightly ruins who wesker was in all the old games they gave him bad lines, but he is still bad ass in the crap resi for sure, great game bad resi xD
awp
Capcom loves horrible Resident Evil dialog and corny clichés.
geran30

awp wrote:

Capcom loves horrible Resident Evil dialog and corny clichés.
it's a monster :lol:
Hyguys

This. best quote on the world
Crimmi
Large quote stream, GO!

"I am the Great Mighty Poo, and I'm going to throw my shit at you! A huge supply of tish comes from my chocolate starfish, How about some scat you little twat?"

The Great Mighty Poo: "Do you really think you'll survive in here? You don't seem to know which creek you're in, Sweet corn is the only thing that makes it through my rear, How do you think I keep this lovely grin?
[cracks a big grin, and light flashes off a tooth with an audible "ting"]

"Have some more caviar."

"Now I'm really getting rather mad, you're like a niggly tickly shitty little tag nut. When I've knocked you out with all my bab, I'm going to take your head and ram it up my butt."

"Your butt?"

"My butt!"
"Your butt?"
"That's right my butt!"
"Ewww!"
"My butt!"
"Eeeewww!"
"My BUUUUUUUUT!!" - Conker & The Great Mighty Poo (Conker's Bad Fur Day)

"For just 3 coins, I'll let you play with my instrument anytime you want." - Candy Kong (DK 64)
"GET OUT!" - Krosshair (DK 64)
"Even I could run faster than you, Lanky. Even while carrying K. Rool on my back!" - Cranky Kong (DK 64)
"Fatso, is it? I'd choose my last words my carefully if I were you." - King K. Rool - (DK 64)

"Try all you'd like, this game will never be as good as Donkey Kong Country, and even THAT was rubbish anyway!"
"Shouldn't Dixie be a token female princess waiting to be rescued?"
"Diddy, I thought you were a cheap character in DKC, but Dixie's even worse!" - Cranky Kong (Donkey Kong Country 2)

"Well, you may have roasted my robot, but I'M the master chef around here, and I reckon it's about time your goose was cooked!"
"WHAT!? How dare you! KAOS was my ticket to world domination... And I'd have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"
"NOOO! What have you done? My wife's going to kill me! I used all of her best pots and pans to make him... And then you just cast him aside as if he were a stack of empty tins!" - Baron K. Roolenstein (Donkey Kong Country 3)

"Darn! And I was just about to ride that Yoshi, too!" - Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)

"Well, that was fast! You didn't even leave me enough time to come up with any other stupid comments!" - Cranky Kong (Donkey Kong Country)
It'sss the sssmall one... Ssseal him inssside thisss barrel and tosss it into the bussshesss... Donkey Kong'sss bananasss are oursss" - Kritter (Donkey Kong Country)

"Who do you think you are? Bruce Lee?" - Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of The Seven Stars)
"Well, that's my story. Say...will you give me the 'Seed'?" - Gardener (Super Mario RPG: Legend of The Seven Stars)
"No, you may NOT sleep in the princess' bed! Have you no manners?" - Grandma Toadstool (Super Mario RPG: Legend of The Seven Stars)
"Ouch! Hee hee! You're hurting me! Now, it's my turn. Get it while it's hot!"
"Oh I'm never gonna to let ya go. You're just too...CUTE!" - Birdo (Super Mario RPG: Legend of The Seven Stars)

"Tres Ben? What is that, French? Lousy seniors and their lousy French..." - Junpei - (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable)

"Yeah, but, you're really hot. In an 8-bit sense." - Pudding (Claudun)

"I'm a girl with everything. Well, everything except a place to put my Poké Balls." - Swimmer (Pokemon: Black Version)

"It doesn't matter what race they are for you, long as they're female?" - Demon (Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey)

"K-kitty ears... They... You... You are not fit to wield such power!" - Max (Class of Heroes)

"How dare you ask a lady what she does by herself in her own room!" - Dorothy (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier)
Ikillforpies
Kratos: Blame your fate.
Mithos: Is it a sin to be weak hearted? Not everyone's strong. Not everyone can stand being despised.
Raine: People are sinful creatures. Life survives at the cost of another. Then we must continue to bear the burden of our sins for as long as we continue to live.
Lloyd: Just because the logic is sound, it doesn't mean it's right.
Lloyd: What will you accomplish by dying? Nothing! There is no meaning in dying!
All for Tales of Symphonia <333
FisHie_old
"Hail to you, champion!"
"DIE!!!!!"
Mara

fishie wrote:

"Hail to you, champion!"
"DIE!!!!!"
^ Diablo 2

"LOADSAMONEY!"
"Money money money!"
"DOSH, grab it while it's hot!"
"I need drugs, NOW!"

^ Killing Floor
Haseo_old
"Here come the test results: you are a horrible person.Thats what it says: A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that."
-Glados from Portal 2
ddrXero64
"...So what do we now?'

"This is our city. We do whatever the fuck we want." - Saints Row 2

These words couldn't have made anymore sense in a game like this lol. Like GTA San Andreas/4, you really don't do anything after you beat it, you just do it.
Thimeeh
"Snake!? What the hell happened? Snake? Snake!? SNAAAAAAAKE!!?",- Col. Campbell, MGS
"Press the X button to crouch..." Really any game, where the characters give instructions in the middle of conversations.
"WE SUCK!",- Gears of war, when the other guys(can't remember names) miss the train.
"Yes I poured some deadly poison on the blade" "Wha.." *Cut* .- Anna & Vayne, Mana Khemia
"What should I use?" ,- Rorona, Atelier Rorona
Quaraezha

Not really my favorite by it was pretty hilarious
awp
A HORSE'S WEINER!?
Hijiri Tezuka
"A clown? You were defeated by a CLOWN???"
~Shang Tsung, MK vs DC
Quaraezha

awp wrote:

A HORSE'S WEINER!?
roleykatsu
"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD; I'M IN SPACE!"

-Corrupt Core 1//Space Core; Portal 2
Haseo_old
"You scratch my back, I break yours."
-Gig
mathexpert
"I'm sorry, Mike, but that's called sexual harassment these days." (or something like that)
-mother 3
ampzz
Doctor Cortex from the original Crash Bandicoot game:
"Moron! This bandicoot will be my general, and he will lead my Cortex commandos to world domination. This time I shall reign triumphant!"
Metruzero
"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" Final Fantasy X
Cyclohexane
"You don't want this to be called "No More Heroes Forever", do you?"

Jeane, No More Heroes
Thimeeh
"This is gonna be cake." ,- Zelos Wilder. Tales of Symphonia.
SYSEN
Tatsuo

Index-San wrote:

Nice one
laport