forum

Post your irrational fears

posted
Total Posts
show more
ddrXero64
-Spiders
-Being in a world without music. I'd rather be alone than without music really.
-Death
-Dead animals, more than dead people
-Opening up morally/emotionally due to inconsiderate rejection and/or blackmail. I've learned that you can only trust less than 0.001% of people in your life fully, so I'm never myself around people. Ever. It's been years since I've acted "naturally." I tend to think about every action I make.
Hika
Monophobia.
kriers
I fear moldy stuff. Like moldy bread DD:
ThunderTopaz

ddrXero64 wrote:

-Spiders
-Being in a world without music. I'd rather be alone than without music really.
-Death
-Dead animals, more than dead people
-Opening up morally/emotionally due to inconsiderate rejection and/or blackmail. I've learned that you can only trust less than 0.001% of people in your life fully, so I'm never myself around people. Ever. It's been years since I've acted "naturally." I tend to think about every action I make.
that's how I feel... Sadly... this is no perfect world we live in. :|
Rantai

ddrXero64 wrote:

Holy crap, my life in a paragraph.
Kurowolfe
After some events from yesterday and today, I found out two more fears that I have:

1) Fear of salespersons
Seriously. I mean, when a guy suddenly comes next to me and does his sales pitch, I'll become literally paralyzed on the spot, duly accepting whatever the guy is saying. In the end, I just buy whatever he's trying to sell, or explain to him that I don't have enough money, and just run out from there. And when I say run, I really mean sprint away from the scene.

2) Fear of conflicts
My body can't handle the stress caused by any conflicts that I've seen or experienced, be it in the real world or in the virtual world. I can't watch a quarrel between people without my whole body shaking, my heart racing and my vision blurry. And apparently, this is the reason why I can't watch movies, because a movie is not a movie without conflicts and climaxes, right? To date, I've only watched 10 movies in my whole life, with 6 of them being forced by friends and with me becoming emotionally withdrawn right after them. Certain animes and mangas did this to me in the past, too.

..... I'm a living freak. (*,*')
ddrXero64

kurohacker wrote:

1) Fear of salespersons
That was a learning experience for me right now, because I'm actually a great salesman, it was my position in my old job. I'm a great salesman on the field, but it's not what I aspire to do. But the way I could BS my way through small talk and smooth communication with most customers always got our sales high. People are stupid an I had to take advantage for my job...
nanda2009

fartownik wrote:

Bees and hornets, they're so huge and they're flying shhhhhh
Athyrionjh
I fear necroposters xD
They show up my bad posts in the past~
Haseo_old
Heights and being alone.
Ironically, I sometimes wish I was the only human on Earth, for personal reasons
Mystgun
I'm scared of spiders D:
Bunnrei

Gabi wrote:

Spiders and bugs, can't handle these disgusting things
same

fartownik wrote:

Bees and hornets, they're so huge and they're flying shhhhhh
also same

Rokodo wrote:

Insects flying around my ear makes me cringe instinctively. Freaks me out man
same again
EDIT:Actually i'm not afraid of spiders
tyrael6192
A few years ago, there used to be a huge tall climbing frame in a field outside our flat block. By tall i mean TALL. It had this slanted ladder going up to a peak, where there was nothing but the drop below... sorta like /| but a bit less steep. You couldn't drop off the end - it was just two poles supporting the ladder, no way of getting off without re-tracing your steps down the ladder. This thing was about 4 storeys high, if not higher. I had many a time climbed it with friends, but i kept having this dream that i was climbing up it all alone on a windy day, and when i got to the end i lost my balance and slipped, plummeting to the ground, and right before i hit, i'd wake up, speckled in cold sweat. That was my childhood fear, mostly - falling off the end of that ladder. /rant

EDIT ARGH BRINGING BACK MEMORIES xD
Kitsunemimi

Athyrionjh wrote:

I fear necroposters xD
They show up my bad posts in the past~
Funny how these people are ignoring you right now.

...Well... except for me..

Actually, just because you mentioned it, people might be more inclined to take a look at what you posted earlier.
Mismagius

Vext wrote:

Being alone my entire life.
Exactly this.
Haseo_old

Blue Dragon wrote:

Vext wrote:

Being alone my entire life.
Exactly this.
I can live with that. All I need is food, water, shelter, and internet.
mtmcl
I fear the 8-bit version of the final boss music from Mega Man 7 because I set that as my work ringtone, so whenever I hear it, I know I'm being called in to work. I sometimes hear it when it's not really playing.

I'm afraid of most bugs. Also frogs. I'm afraid of stepping on slugs, which I guess is an extension of my fear of hurting ANYTHING.

I'm afraid of people getting close to me. I get practically paralyzed when customers surround me at work.

I'm afraid of driving. Yep.
Vext_old

mtmcl wrote:

I'm afraid of driving.
Me too~ *brofist*
Hika
I'm still afraid of being alone.

Also, I'm afraid of the dark. LOL. /me posted here before but whatever
Esupanitix
Spiders, taking risks, ants (which is why I have OCD; cleaning), chances of misfortune, computer crashes, and GLaDOS
blobman000
Suddenly being deaf.
I actually have nightmares about not being able to hear.
Ikillforpies
being in a car or any transportation for more than 2 hours
idk why
-kevincela-
Bees.
Evanlet
My mouse and mouse pad.
It says do not view directly due to laser radiation :(
And the laser radiation from my mouse is only minor.. I think.
I fear that my mouse pad could be radioactive D:
yeahyeahyeahhh
Aliens
Dusalty
Apocalypse
people who don't think what they are doing
Yuzeyun
Creepy glitches, even though I am used to.
JRemzy
I'm unnaturally afraid of insane asylums that closed down 50 + years ago (Yknow cuz they could be all haunted)
Kitsunemimi

_Gezo_ wrote:

missingno scared the crap out of me for the first few months after I found out about it.
Lilac
Yume Nikki, man...

...Oh geez.
Yuzeyun

Kitsunemimi wrote:

_Gezo_ wrote:

missingno scared the crap out of me for the first few months after I found out about it.

Well when I mean creepy it's that sort of thing

Well I ALWAYS MUTED MY GAMEBOY WHEN PIKACHU WAS GOING TO BE KO'D in yellow
Srsly I was almost going to cry. Last time it happened I was 7.

So it was like almost 10 years ago lol

oh well I forgot that I fear being transported in a place which is far from home.
When the road is almost empty for more than 10 km. I mean it's almost a desert.
Verdisphena

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Aliens
?¿?
Backfire

Verdisphena wrote:

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Aliens
?¿?
If that was the kind of aliens we were dealing with, I'd be ecstatic =w=
Cyclohexane
Can you really call humanoid beings aliens though...
thiefer
Basements at night o-o
07 Ghost
Butei Killers.
igarashi_hanari
Dark rooms.

(Future too o.o)
Corin
Recently I have actualy been scared of my own anger.

It's just comming abruptly out of nowhere and it's more a violent anger. D:
Sleep Powder

Corin wrote:

I was just about to post the same thing today...

Being violent is scary...
Kurowolfe

animask wrote:

Corin wrote:

I was just about to post the same thing today...

Being violent is scary...
Same here, it happened recently, and it felt like I was a totally different and hostile person altogether. Hope to not see him again ... :|
show more