Index is absolutely adorable <3
Guy-kun

Haneii wrote:

Index is absolutely adorable <3
My waifu, do not steal.
Haneii
Took me a while to find this thread again XD

OzzyOzrock
My Mom just came up to me and told me that she doesn't ever want me to be a cosplay after seeing it on some Mexican gossip channel or something.

I'm like, "ok rofl".
awp

Haneii wrote:

oh god Adell's man-mom haha

There was also a GIGANTIC prinny wandering around oh he's right there in the damned picture

I wonder if you happened to see the crowd my brother was with. They were all going as the cast of Samurai 7 or something like that?
Haneii

awp wrote:

There was also a GIGANTIC prinny wandering around

;)

Sorry, haven't see the Samurai 7 series before. I only stopped and took pics of cosplays I recognized/adored
Vext_old

Haneii wrote:

...Jack Black?
Weez

Haneii wrote:

Took me a while to find this thread again XD
;_; ffffffffff should have gone

going to that one in montreal now!! >:U
Meowcenaries
I've cosplayed Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi suzumiya, i'll post pictures later.
Lilac
B-B-B-Bump.

Mara
Damn, I'd hit it.
Firo Prochainezo

Lilac wrote:

B-B-B-Bump.

Not tight enough.
Faust
Man-sized Mami.

8-)
Lilac

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Not tight enough.
W-What's not tight enough? ^_^;
Gorlum
W-What's not tight enough? ^_^;
There is supposed to be a corset, i mean, it should be much tighter, and skirt should be much shorter D:
Lilac
The skirt is already up to my knees. D:

The corset can be tighter, I just didn't tighten it. D:
boat

Lilac wrote:

lol

to the knees isn't in any way high up

shirt goes tucked into the skirt, and corset to hide it

well suit yourself, could have looked a lot better
Nekoroll
That's a step up from man clothing and I applaud your efforts, Lily. :)

I would try again with what failboat's mentioned. Knee-length is not Mami-length. ;D

Definitely thrilled to see you doing this though.
Vext_old

Lilac wrote:

B-B-B-Bump.

D'awww.
Metroid

Lilac wrote:

B-B-B-Bump.

SPOILER
Inb4 you get beheaded. Also, where's the muskets?
Lilac
Not only do the muskets cost almost $100...

...Getting a replica of a gun into Australia is like almost getting a real gun into Australia. Good luck waiting for 6 weeks and hope the cops don't knock on your door.
Lilac

failboat wrote:

Lilac wrote:

lol

to the knees isn't in any way high up

shirt goes tucked into the skirt, and corset to hide it

well suit yourself, could have looked a lot better
Double post, w/e.

That's as high as the skirt goes without me having to constantly drag it up or put something like a belt to hold it up.

I didn't know if the shirt was tucked in or not. Now that I know it does, I'll remember it for the next photo with a different camera.

Thanks.
Vext_old
I do believe the trick to that from watching jp movies is to take the skirt and roll it up when you want it shorter. The whatever you call it should keep it on tightly. (they keep low in class and hike it up after)
Lilac
I never thought of that before, Vext, I'll do that next time.
Hakeru
after my matryoshka photosession

Kyonko Hizara
ampzz

Lilac wrote:

Not only do the muskets cost almost $100...

...Getting a replica of a gun into Australia is like almost getting a real gun into Australia. Good luck waiting for 6 weeks and hope the cops don't knock on your door.
You'd be lucky enough if customs actually cleared it in the first place lol...

Lilac wrote:

I never thought of that before, Vext, I'll do that next time.
Be sure to roll or, for a better look fold it inwards (closest to your body) when you are doing it that way it wont unnecessarily crease the skirt's band (whatever it's called around the waist) nor distort any of the natural crease lines on the skirt.

This much I found out from a friend of mine when she needed help getting dressed into (longer than her size) her clothes.
Rantai
Time for some DIY?
komuyi99
I was planning to cosplay as Tsumugi Kotomi from K-ON.But there were some problems and they could not make me the costume >.<
I also had problems in finding the music for the cosplaying contest.It was going to be my first time cosplaying. :(
Beuchi

KyonkoHizara wrote:

Dancing Chen
Moe moee... KYUN!! :)
Haneii
MLP: Twilight Sparkle

Trying to come up with a humanoid Twilight cosplay for a small con in 2 weeks D:

Phase 1:
Hair [Complete]
SPOILER
Sort of. *Meh* I'll fix it up together the night before - shouldn't be too hard...I hope.

Next:
Phase 2: Cutie Mark + Prop (Elements of Harmony Book) [WIP - I'll post when done ^_^]

Crunch time D:
Drakari_old
I would cosplay... but don't know what I would look good as, or where/how to get the outfits.
naira-chan
I've cosplayed Amu Hinamori (not gonna tell when it was) and it was a failure because I did not have the right cloth design for the skirt and leg warmers (I can't find the perfect cloth!).
Gorlum

naira-chan wrote:

I've cosplayed Amu Hinamori (not gonna tell when it was) and it was a failure because I did not have the right cloth design for the skirt and leg warmers (I can't find the perfect cloth!).
Want to cosplay perfectly? Learn2sew.
naira-chan

gorlum wrote:

naira-chan wrote:

Want to cosplay perfectly? Learn2sew.
My main problem was finding the perfect cloth. That sewing thing would be my second problem.
Jazz

naira-chan wrote:

pics or it never happened...oh wait... *insert evil smile here*

nah j/k love you bro
kajiyatta
Probably I have to cosplay this weekend in my University's festival. much embarrassed
Gorlum
Post some photos lately~
Haneii
MLP:FiM cosplay ~ First starting from the left is me (Twilight)

Because of my globophobia, it was torture trying to stay calm for this pic D:
ampzz
Planning to purchase the IS: Infinite Stratos academies male uniform by the end of January 2012, should be awesome to 'cosplay' as a student from there.

The outfit looks like so:
Silently hoping that it doesn't have the usual 'plastic' look like most cosplay items usually have since I would actually wear something like this out in public.

Will post pictures when I get it and a new camera since I'm sick of dealing with my phone's horrible pixelation and blurriness.
show more