forum

Mike Morasky - Science is Fun

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tenshi-nyan
Update, improved some stuff which bugged me a bit.

http://puu.sh/2nlp
Copter-kun
SB and skin ftw~ >w< and rly fun map :D
star~ owo
Darcsol
[Storyboard]
  • (Optional) - During the part where Potato - GLaDOS appears, she suddenly stops in the middle when she speaks. It felt spoiled after you saw cake looping. I suggest either she moves very slowly towards the middle then speeds up as she speaks or move her a lot slower overall.
[Skin]
  • - The cursor felt really awkward. While it maintains the shape of the crosshair from the game, it rotates. Make it round like most other cursors here.
[General]
  • - The real Artist is "Mike Morasky"

Other than that, there's not much problems with the map.
Suimya
THIS MAP IS SO COOL >w<~~ GOGOGO RANKED <3
Topic Starter
jericho2442

Darcsol wrote:

[Storyboard]
  • (Optional) - During the part where Potato - GLaDOS appears, she suddenly stops in the middle when she speaks. It felt spoiled after you saw cake looping. I suggest either she moves very slowly towards the middle then speeds up as she speaks or move her a lot slower overall.
i dont really agree, the cake is also a portal meme and its funny, i dont want the potato showing for a long time, just for a short time as it is
[Skin]
  • - The cursor felt really awkward. While it maintains the shape of the crosshair from the game, it rotates. Make it round like most other cursors here.
yea im still thinking of the best way to make the cursor
[General]
  • - The real Artist is "Mike Morasky"
this is the official artist from the official ost given out by valve itself, if thats what the company who made it wants to call the artist, then this artist is correct imo

Other than that, there's not much problems with the map.
Azure_Kite
It's an AzureMod

Blue = Suggestion Red = Check this

[Easy]

no complaints here.

[Normal]

Nothing to see here, either

[Tenshi's Hard]

01:49:800 (5) and (6). Move the center point in (5) up one grid, and (6)'s down 2, it'll round out the curve between the two.
02:09:693 (1) - Use this sliderpoint setup to make it all symmetrical, although it'd need realignment with the center by disabling gridsnap. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/99632 You can also repeat this with the next combo.

Nice map, too.

[Insane]

Aaaand, I have nothing.

Excellent beatmap set. You should totally have it ranked already.
al2e10
#mod Request =]

[General]
My eyes were :roll: :roll: :roll:

[Insane]
00:12:404 (4,5,6) - Nice spacing =]. Well x1.2 and x1.1
00:27:138 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I think you put 1,2,3,4 upper a bit on 5,6,7,8. You will see that is not perfect enough.
01:40:370 (2) - Spacing, please.

[Tenshi's Hard]
00:22:129 (2) - Move up 1 grid is better.
01:05:743 (5) - Put on the middle is better. On the big white line.
01:08:101 (4,5) - ^

[All]
Lovely.... The super super computer sound...
STAR
Topic Starter
jericho2442

KingsAL2 wrote:

#mod Request =]

[General]
My eyes were :roll: :roll: :roll:

[Insane]
00:12:404 (4,5,6) - Nice spacing =]. Well x1.2 and x1.1 ty
00:27:138 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I think you put 1,2,3,4 upper a bit on 5,6,7,8. You will see that is not perfect enough. i dont see the problem, looks fine to me?
01:40:370 (2) - Spacing, please. was only tiny, but fixed

[All]
Lovely.... The super super computer sound...
STAR
thanks o/
Tenshi-nyan
Updates~ just some cosmetics, but oh well.

http://puu.sh/2CMh
Dark IP
I love it! It's got everything, from much difficulty settings, till a really nice skin and storyboard. Can't wait for it to become ranked!
Ayeen_old
Ayeen's mod via your request:

General:
I think music is a bit too loud as some section using 100% vol to make the hitsound heard-able (new word ftw)
Skin:
You forgot "ready". I lol hard seeing default "ready" popping out while others is custom skin :lol:

Gotta critic your cursor and cursortrail. Long story shorten: When come to sliderball it is bit hard to see the cursor. Plus the center of the sliderball is white, much more pain to follow. Experienced player maybe can follow the sliderball easily without even seeing the cursor, but for me an average and I think most newbie will concentrate more to cursor (This is the way i play when I was still newbie) I deleted the custom cursor and use default one, and i can visibly see the "+" sign when at sliderball

The spinner look so freezed when spinned :P

Easy:
00:47:178 What the poot this blue line doing here? :P Actually, nothing about it just wondered as nothing here.
02:16:765 (1) Endurance spinner for beginner

Normal:
Nothing to say

Tenshi's hard:
00:23:749 (4,5) spacing. Even if it only 0.1 DS differentiation, but in high SV it show quite a different for it. Make it constant 0.3 from (3)
01:42:286 (3,4,5,6,7,8) I suggesting use 0.3 DS here. Ignoring grid snap by holding shift at 45 degree. It look more beautiful to me
02:14:408 (1) Not a best beat blanket, but meh... i dunno how to make a perfect one either

Insane:
Well made insane :P
arien666
[Easy]
:3

[Normal]

[Tenshi's Hard]

[Insane]

[Hikato's Taiko Oni]
00:11:519 (1) - Delete finish orz There's no melody to fit this ;_;
00:16:529 (1) - ^
01:27:256 (1) - ^
01:31:971 (1) - ^
02:16:912 (1) - Move this spinner into 02:16:765 ;_;

meow :3

ps. Don't give kudosu for this reply :3
Topic Starter
jericho2442

Ayeen wrote:

Ayeen's mod via your request:

General:
I think music is a bit too loud as some section using 100% vol to make the hitsound heard-able (new word ftw) music seems fine to me
Skin:
You forgot "ready". I lol hard seeing default "ready" popping out while others is custom skin :lol: hahaha how did i miss that, thanks xD

Gotta critic your cursor and cursortrail. Long story shorten: When come to sliderball it is bit hard to see the cursor. Plus the center of the sliderball is white, much more pain to follow. Experienced player maybe can follow the sliderball easily without even seeing the cursor, but for me an average and I think most newbie will concentrate more to cursor (This is the way i play when I was still newbie) I deleted the custom cursor and use default one, and i can visibly see the "+" sign when at sliderball i do totally agree with this tbh, changed the cursor ;)

The spinner look so freezed when spinned :P

Easy:
00:47:178 What the poot this blue line doing here? :P Actually, nothing about it just wondered as nothing here. removed it lol
02:16:765 (1) Endurance spinner for beginner pretty much yea

Normal:
Nothing to say

Insane:
Well made insane :P
well thanks, ;)
Rukario
Easy:
02:00:263 (3,1) - Kind of ugly overlap.

Tenshi's Hard:
02:12:050 (1) - Ctrl+H for flow improvement?

Insane:
02:14:408 (1) - Ctrl+H for flow improvement?

I guess that's all to nag about^^
God damn saf science
Hamuko
Artist is Mike Morasky
Fun map :D
Star~
[Luanny]
realy loved this map
so why this map has not been ranked? WHY? D:

STAR ;)
Topic Starter
jericho2442
since everyone wanted the composer instead of what the ost said, changed artist xD

Rukarioman wrote:

Easy:
02:00:263 (3,1) - Kind of ugly overlap. yea fixed

Insane:
02:14:408 (1) - Ctrl+H for flow improvement? nah, i wanted the same pattern here so that it gave a repeating effect

I guess that's all to nag about^^
God damn saf science
also fixed arkens stuff about the taiko
Cyril Scarlet
(´・∀・`)
arien666
Everything seems fine anyway >_>

()=========>Bubble>==()
James2250
Another awesome map/storyboard (why isn't .osz2 out yet :P)
I know the SV for taiko is high but Hikato is happy with it like that and it plays well enough in my opinion

Ranked~
Tenshi-nyan
o/

Ranked guestdiff.
Charles445
Damn nice storyboard, love how you cut out parts of the bg to make the swirly thing
OzzyOzrock
How are you holding up?

BECAUSE I'M A POTATO
ThePalmtopTiger
That skin is SO irritating....
BounceBabe
Oh... congratz Jeri ♥ :3
Cat
♥ :3
NoHitter
A non-Gintama map?????????

Congrats btw :)