forum

What anime they're currently showing on TV in your country?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
Like in here...

They're currently showing...

Sonic X
Bleach
Durarara!
FMA BrotherHood
DragonBall Z Kai.
Waryas
bible black late at night
Mismagius
dragon ball z and naruto
also pokémon if people still consider it an anime

just mainstream shit
Teras
Used to show Black lagoon/FMA. Not anymore tho so nothing is aired here atm.
Haseo_old
I don't have Animax or even our local anime channel, Hero.
All I see is Naruto, a fake Dragon Ball Z Kai, Soul Eater, Bakugan, and Pokemon.

I blame the Philippine Goverment cheap channel administrators for not going outside their workplace.
Mismagius

Ahegaokin wrote:

anime

Ahegaokin wrote:

Bakugan
uh
ampzz
I refuse to watch localised anime so I would both not know, nor care.
Ekaru

Blue Dragon wrote:

Ahegaokin wrote:

anime

Ahegaokin wrote:

Bakugan
uh
Yes, Bakugan is an anime, so is Pokemon. The criteria for what is an anime and what isn't is pretty objective. The fact that Bakugan went from mediocre to a pile of shit to an even bigger pile of shit is irrelevant; it still counts as an anime, since it's animation from Japan. It, along with Naruto, Pokemon, Beyblade, Digimon, Legendz, FMA, etc. fall into the category of shounen, or boys' anime. A shitload of anime is aimed at children of both genders. Deal with it. :P
dNextGen
FMA
Lucky star
Chibi maruko chan
etc etc

lols Animax
TKiller
None at the moment.

There's one cable channel dedicated to shows for kids, it was airing some Naruto (not even the whole 1st season). And some old shit on 2x2 channel.

Well, close to none.
Mismagius

Ekaru wrote:

Yes, Bakugan is an anime, so is Pokemon. The criteria for what is an anime and what isn't is pretty objective. The fact that Bakugan went from mediocre to a pile of shit to an even bigger pile of shit is irrelevant; it still counts as an anime, since it's animation from Japan. It, along with Naruto, Pokemon, Beyblade, Digimon, Legendz, FMA, etc. fall into the category of shounen, or boys' anime. A shitload of anime is aimed at children of both genders. Deal with it. :P
I actually thought Bakugan wasn't from Japan or something
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

Blue Dragon wrote:

Ekaru wrote:

I actually thought Bakugan wasn't from Japan or something
Well, did you thought it's actually from North America or Korea?
ElxBeta
Bakugan
Pokemon
Dinosaur king
The new beyblade.

Animax shows anime after 2AM and they only show FMA, Death note and the twelve kingdoms, the rest of the day it's full of series and interviews. It totally sucks.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

ElxBeta wrote:

Bakugan
Pokemon
Dinosaur king
The new beyblade.

Animax shows anime after 2AM and they only show FMA, Death note and the twelve kingdoms, the rest of the day it's full of series and interviews. It totally sucks.
Death Note's expired from TV along with Blood+ a year ago in here. FMA Brotherhood's gonna finish on TV soon.

Edit: Checked on Wiki and go WTF!!! Sony Spin!? What happened!? I didn't know Mexico don't have their Animax anymore. In here we have a HD-only movie channel and it's owned by Sony.
TheFlook
Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Death Note every once and a while.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

TheFlook wrote:

Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Death Note every once and a while.
But... Adult Swim lost Death Note...
gat1toneku

dNextGen wrote:

FMA
Lucky star
Chibi maruko chan
etc etc

lols Animax
i think animax also shows haruhi
well mostly stuff from 2-3 years ago lol
Kokizi
idk, but a long time ago they had code geass, d gray man and some decent anime.
Galkan
FMA: Brotherhood and Alliston & Lilla.
hinamizawan
DragonBall Z, Naruto, FMA. I don't check TV too much times so I only have a vague idea about what's going on them.
shinytentacool

makkura wrote:

DragonBall Z, Naruto, FMA. I don't check TV too much times so I only have a vague idea about what's going on them.
There's a terrible dub of Bleach on SIC Radical I think

and then there's Doraemon on Panda <3
Kurai
Just mainstream shits like Bleach, Naruto, DBZ, one piece, etc... The only goods animes I see on TV were GTO and Death Note, but they suck in french xD
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
Little Women and Swiss Family Robinson on TBN currenty.
hinamizawan

shinytentacool wrote:

makkura wrote:

There's a terrible dub of Bleach on SIC Radical I think

and then there's Doraemon on Panda <3
Ahah terrible is being nice, oh Doraemon is back?? I loved that anime :D
shinytentacool
Hey I didn't know they stopped running Doraemon! I thought it was still on.... that's a shame :(
Thimeeh
Nothing FFS
Tenshi-nyan

Thimeeh wrote:

Nothing FFS
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
Marvel anime.
-Athena-
Ever since animax started showing korean stuff, not much. No offense but i wish animax would go back to anime only(like the name implies)
if i recall correctly i saw fairy tail the last time i flipped to animax
Crimmi
Samurai-X, Legends of The Zodiac, Sailor Moon, FMA: Brotherhood, Inuyasha, Bleach, Sakura Card Captors & Samurai Champloo
Nano-Desu_old

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

Thimeeh wrote:

Nothing FFS
YTV used to air Inuyasha, Naruto, Bleach & Precure.
Goddamn people.

Oh wait, they air Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's latly.
Bobo_old
Pokemon, Naruto Shittuden and Gayblade.
cbf listing them all but hey that's what I remember.
Hitsugaya936

TKiller wrote:

There's one cable channel dedicated to shows for kids, it was airing some Naruto (not even the whole 1st season). And some old shit on 2x2 channel.
^^^ This shit.
Naruto 1st season, DragonBall Z.
Other I'm forgot and remember this I do not want.
Mianki
Only Pokemon currently -.-
Sometimes they show movies like Paprika and Hayao Miyazaki-movies.
Amaterasu_old
Pokemon, Naruto Shippuden, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh!

We also have an extra channel, which you can order for extra payment. Death Note, Darker than Black, Highschool of the Dead, Ergo Proxy, Gurren Lagann, D.Gray-Man, Afro Samurai, Cowboy Beebob, Soul Eater and so on. Pretty nice channel to be true >_>
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

Ente wrote:

Pokemon, Naruto Shippuden, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh!

We also have an extra channel, which you can order for extra payment. Death Note, Darker than Black, Highschool of the Dead, Ergo Proxy, Gurren Lagann, D.Gray-Man, Afro Samurai, Cowboy Beebob, Soul Eater and so on. Pretty nice channel to be true >_>
It's like HD platinum pack!!!!
Verdisphena

Blue Dragon wrote:

just mainstream shit
Randy96

Blue Dragon wrote:

just mainstream shit
show more