Charles445 wrote:

Put me in tags
you are in tags
poisonchan
http://puu.sh/2Jmi >< don't kill me ;-;
Haneii
Yay, you've submitted it \o/

~General~
-Spinner-metre slowly covers up the spin circle as you spin, eventually causing the hands to disappear :S. Have the spinner-meter transparent, consisting of just the metres on the sides and Amy .

- Spinner-circle: hands spinning together looks…wrong. I suggest have one of them (short hand) stationary and only have the long had spinning.

- You need an approachcircle.png if you're going to use a hitcircle.png

~Normal~
Missing Amy Rose in tags

~Hard~
00:38:062 (4) – really low and gets cut off at the bottom of the screen (intentional? Pretty odd though if it is)

No complaints for the rest of the map, but there are quite a few notes that are so high up that the hp bar overlaps/covers them:
00:35:874 (3) -
02:43:260 (6) -
03:33:260 (3) -

~Twinkle twinkle little star~
otaru-soad
Genial ^^ me gusto mucho

~star~

My map http://osu.ppy.sh/s/29617 n.n
Genkishi
Hi

The Normal and Hard is fine but in Hard (5) 01:50:005 move to grids down

Good map here's a star :)
Yunacat
I like this map! Both Normal and Hard look pretty good to me (everything looks well organized and hitsounds sound good). The only thing I really noted was in Hard the OD is at 8 and that seems awfully high, then again, I think Hard is your highest difficulty? Guess I can't complain too much there...

☆ミ
Ayeen_old
Ayeen's mod via #modreqs:

Skin:
You are missing: "spinner-approachcircle","hit0.png"
I think the combohit would look better if you make it transparent instead of grey layer.
Since you enabling countdown, i think it be look nicer if you make a custom countdown set for this map as well. It kinda awkward seeing default countdown set pop out.

Normal445:
AR-1? Just suggestion
I feel the need of the large hitcircle here consdiering some notes rally like at 01:08:652 (1,2,3,4,5) and alike. While we are far more experienced player can easily follow that with current hitcircle size, but I do believe new player will having a bad time with it.
01:29:380 (1) Remove new combo?
01:30:005 (2) Start new combo here would be more appropriate
02:56:697 (4,1) I think it better if you lift up a bit this 2. Even if not offscreen, but it seem way too low, almost at the bottom border

Hard:
Some notes that touch the Hp bar bother me, that is:
00:35:874 (3)
02:10:317 (8)
03:01:697 (1,2)
There some others more that likely touch the HP bar, but it doesn't affect me much so Im leaving it as it is

Others notes/comments:
00:38:062 (4) Slightly offscreen
01:41:880 (3) Nice slider you got, can I stole it for my map? :P
01:51:567 (4,5,6) Kinda too crampy there. Maybe just me
02:54:510 (6) Touch up some more on this slider, kinda awkward to me :P
03:47:010 (7) ^ It look ugly to me >.<

Nice song, have a star form me. And not to forgot reply to my post which is used and which is not. It is important to me, so I can mod better ;)
NotShinta
General:
It just disturbs me how the spinner circle seems to disappear in the spinner. The rest is rather subtle, I like it, but I would just keep the actual spinner part for basically aesthetic reasons.
I would suggest mapping closer to the end, but now's a good ending point too.

Hard:
00:38:062 (4) - Dangerously offscreen here. Not a major problem, I just think it would be better if you fixed it anyway.
01:51:880 (6) - I would say this works better as simply 4 beat long 1/2 stream, it's kind of odd as it is.
02:34:380 (1) - This heart says see a doctor more than love to me. Though I recognise how hard it is to make a hard slider so short, so my advice is, don't. ♡
02:54:510 (6) - Moving the center point up and the endpoint right is a pretty simple way to improve this slider, since a few people appear to have complained about it.
03:47:010 (7) - Bet you can make this without redpoints and it would look better~
04:00:760 (1,2,3,4) - These don't seem to follow anything, and in my opinion actually take away the effect of this part.
04:02:947 (1) - ^
And yeah, watch out for those hp bar hitcircles etc.

Normal445:
00:31:812 (1,2,3,4,5) - I'd move this entire combo like a grid to the left. Incredibly minor my arse
Cool patterns

Nice things.
DarkDunskin
I hardly suggest that you take "Tails" and "Cosmo" into the Tags :)

I also made a Taiko diff as a Tribute to Tails and Cosmo and I have to admit that I was crying most
of the time while mapping this :.(
Oh how I hate that Ending T-T

Download: Aya Hiroshige - The Shining Road (ztrot) [Dunskin's Taiko].osu

And I made a Taiko BG to my map, If you don't like it I will ask someone else to make a better one :)

It would be really nice if you would add my diff into your mapset,
your map is good anyways, so I'll leave a star here too :D

Topic Starter
ztrot

Ayeen wrote:

Ayeen's mod via #modreqs:

Skin:
You are missing: "spinner-approachcircle","hit0.png"
I think the combohit would look better if you make it transparent instead of grey layer.
Since you enabling countdown, i think it be look nicer if you make a custom countdown set for this map as well. It kinda awkward seeing default countdown set pop out. Fixed and disabled count down

Normal445:
AR-1? Just suggestion
I feel the need of the large hitcircle here consdiering some notes rally like at 01:08:652 (1,2,3,4,5) and alike. While we are far more experienced player can easily follow that with current hitcircle size, but I do believe new player will having a bad time with it.
01:29:380 (1) Remove new combo?
01:30:005 (2) Start new combo here would be more appropriate
02:56:697 (4,1) I think it better if you lift up a bit this 2. Even if not offscreen, but it seem way too low, almost at the bottom border

Hard:
Some notes that touch the Hp bar bother me, that is: for most of this I feel that they are not blocking the notes enough to effect gameplay
00:35:874 (3)
02:10:317 (8)
03:01:697 (1,2)
There some others more that likely touch the HP bar, but it doesn't affect me much so Im leaving it as it is

Others notes/comments:
00:38:062 (4) Slightly offscreen true but not enough to cause real concern
01:41:880 (3) Nice slider you got, can I stole it for my map? :P go right on ahead >.<
01:51:567 (4,5,6) Kinda too crampy there. Maybe just me naaah
02:54:510 (6) Touch up some more on this slider, kinda awkward to me :P all the points in this lider are properly aligned the shape is fine :P

03:47:010 (7) ^ It look ugly to me >.< Bahhh

Nice song, have a star form me. And not to forgot reply to my post which is used and which is not. It is important to me, so I can mod better ;)
Topic Starter
ztrot

DarkDunskin wrote:

I hardly suggest that you take "Tails" and "Cosmo" into the Tags :)

I also made a Taiko diff as a Tribute to Tails and Cosmo and I have to admit that I was crying most
of the time while mapping this :.(
Oh how I hate that Ending T-T

[attachment=1:92bc3]Aya Hiroshige - The Shining Road (ztrot) [Dunskin's Taiko].osu[/attachment:92bc3]

And I made a Taiko BG to my map, If you don't like it I will ask someone else to make a better one :)
Taiko BG
[attachment=0:92bc3]Taiko BG.jpg[/attachment:92bc3]

It would be really nice if you would add my diff into your mapset,
your map is good anyways, so I'll leave a star here too :D
I'll add the set but if you get anymods try to finish them in a timely manner okay?
DarkDunskin
no problemo :D
Charles445

Ayeen wrote:

Normal445:
AR-1? Just suggestion It's way slow already
I feel the need of the large hitcircle here I'm pretty sure the noobs can handle this
01:29:380 (1) Remove new combo? No...
01:30:005 (2) Start new combo here would be more appropriate ...it wouldn't be
02:56:697 (4,1) I think it better if you lift up a bit this 2. Even if not offscreen, but it seem way too low, almost at the bottom border Since it hit online users, I changed it

NotShinta wrote:

Normal445:
00:31:812 (1,2,3,4,5) - I'd move this entire combo like a grid to the left. Incredibly minor my arse Nah :I
Download: Aya Hiroshige - The Shining Road (ztrot) [Normal445].osu
Sakura
[Hard]
02:34:380 (1) - This might be hard to read for people using mmsliders.
04:01:072 (2,3,4) - I never thought i'd say this again but... mapping to silence?
04:02:947 (1) - ^

[Dunskin's Taiko]
Add 1s audio lead-in

[Normal445]
Dont like the notes being so close to those short spinners, otherwise fine.
Topic Starter
ztrot

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Hard]
02:34:380 (1) - This might be hard to read for people using mmsliders. But the end and start point are visable.
04:01:072 (2,3,4) - I never thought i'd say this again but... mapping to silence? IT was made as a sort of bulid up I think it is fine.
04:02:947 (1) - ^ ^

[Dunskin's Taiko]
Add 1s audio lead-in okay

[Normal445]
Dont like the notes being so close to those short spinners, otherwise fine.
Charles445
Few things for the taiko

00:01:499 - add timing section to reset the metronome
04:03:260 - add a don (no hitsound)

That should do
Topic Starter
ztrot
done
Sakura
Ok double checked on those notes and they are fine, so yeah Bubbled~
DarkDunskin
Thanks for applying that minor mods to my diff, it's better now.
Ok, go for ranked ~
James2250
-That spinner circle goes pretty off center when spinning which doesn't look too good, also it disapears when spinning on test. Is that intended?
-You might want to move the first offset forward on all difficulties so Taiko doesn't have so many notes before it
-Ahhh only 2 standard difficulties :P

Dunskin's Taiko:
-End the kiai time somewhere on the map?

Hard:
00:35:874 (3) - lower from the HP bar if possible
00:38:062 (4) - goes off the edge of the screen
01:03:062 (2,1) - I am guessing you wont change this anti jump~
01:05:249 (2) - would look nicer if centered between the 2 sldiers
02:34:380 (1) - kind of an odd shape but ok
03:01:697 (1,2,3) - lower from the HP bar
03:33:260 (3) - ^ (especially for sliders)

The maps look good but try and center a few of your patterns more, they don't look good going pretty far into the HP bar etc
Topic Starter
ztrot
the ki for the taiko is on a fine point and the hp bar hits are minor so I'm really not wanting to change them
and the offset thing shouldn't be a issue but if it really is I guess I could fix that but I'm not really wanting to change the patterns get back to me on the starting offset tho.

EDIT: FIXED
OnosakiHito
Requested Taiko_BG and mod:

Generel:
Volumen up to 80%. 50% is too low.
04:00:135 - Kiai Time End

Hit circles:
Ai, ai, ai. Seams like we have some big note problems.
Two solutions for that, use more big don's in the kiai time as in the non-kiai time sections.
Or, use more in the non-kiai section, because you forgot some of them.
Here two examples:

01:08:062(58) - big note
02:16:880(55) - big note

Can't say more about it. Overall it's fine.

Topic Starter
ztrot
kds for the BG but I'm not changing the sound lvls and I really don't mind the taiko how it is now thanks for the BG tho.
James2250
-The timing points on taiko should be fine as they are as all the notes before it still follow the timing correctly, and fine the kiai can stay like that if that is how you want it
-Fixed the main offscreen/HP Bar notes, the other minor ones can stay
-Fixed all of the spinner issues (thanks for the help jericho~)

Everything looks good now and only some minor changes so..
Ranked~

Also congrats on 0 pending for the first time in ages :P
lepidopodus

Genre wrote:

Video Game
(Japanese)
As I know Sonic X is an anime...
James2250

lepidopodus wrote:

Genre wrote:

Video Game
(Japanese)
As I know Sonic X is an anime...
Oops, I just saw Sonic...and.....yeah....fixed :P
abalee
Just mention that the kanji in hit100 is "渴"(means thirst) , not “喝”from ouendan :?