top de mais
minamoto_sem
Thanks for posting i really love the circles and mania graphics ! <3 :3
Dialect
literally been my main skin since i joined the game
Phylon_
nice work man, it's amazing
letodie
sera que tem como fazer uma 1.8 so tira a menina que aparece quando vc acerta 50 hit pliz
Dan1elP
Can i edit your skin ? and make it myself ?
BadWallaby
I have been using this skin almost exclusively for my entire 4month osu standard career lol it's beautiful yet simple. Changed the hitsounds and added a cursor trail but other than that its pretty much the perfect minimalist skin in my opinion. Im here trying out other skins and feeling bad because I just wanna go back to my Blueberry lol <3
BadWallaby
I literally have spent now about 4 hours downloading and trying other skins and I STILL revert back to this Blueberry skin afterward lol. I have found nothing better than this skin.
juucinders
hey!
good skin!
improved a lot in my gameplay on mania!
thx a lot! ^^
astronickad

C00L wrote:

sick skin, bhoii !!!!
owo
lula0802
One of My Fav Skins
C0IN
I have yet to find a skin better than this, great job
Silverpeng
By far my most favorite skin! Very cool!
Cleveland Brown
I love the 1st one lol
w_Ex
my friend told me to get a skin and i found this one. this is a pretty great skin, i especially like the hit sounds. it is sometimes a bit confusing when circles are overlaying.
Nagabi
This is the most comfortable skin I have ever use ever since I played this game, it always give me a clear visual for mapping.
Sailop
Very nice skin! the visuals are minimalistic, but flashy at the same time. However, i would like it if you put an indicator on the Taiko healthbar to show the safe zone.
CABAL
Awesome work. Clear and great for daily usage.
- Virtu -
pretty neat skin, gj
trminhy4542
thats great
R0by_old_4
good skin apreciate the post
Stomiks
Nice skin