forum

BOCCHI THE ROCK FANS POST UP

posted
Total Posts
show more
her everything

Stomiks wrote:

Nah Aireunaeus go watch it. It's one of best animes I've ever watched.
yeah i know but idk when to watch
Stomiks

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Nah Aireunaeus go watch it. It's one of best animes I've ever watched.
Watch it rn.
TheAngryNerd101

Aireunaeus wrote:

Anytime you want I guess. I certainly don't think it's anywhere near as good as everyone else says it is but even then I still think Bocchi takes the title of Anime of the Year because it's still damn good, so I think you should watch it.
her everything
Alright, i've decided to watch one episode and gonna update you guys if i like it or not
Puppet
now its finished is it worth watching it ?
Stomiks

Puppet wrote:

now its finished is it worth watching it ?
Yeah go watch it rn.

I implore everyone in this thread to watch Bocchi the Rock right this instant. Just 1 episode would be enough to make you like it if you're the average person.
her everything

Aireunaeus wrote:

Alright, i've decided to watch one episode and gonna update you guys if i like it or not
Alright, instead of watching one episode, i've binge watched it all through and it isn't bad at all. it's a funny and interesting anime. it wasn't even boring. bocchi the rock is like a mixture of K-On and Zombieland Saga but even better. i also enjoyed the songs, they were amazing and a banger. well, that was worth a day only watching this.
Stomiks

Aireunaeus wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Alright, instead of watching one episode, i've binge watched it all through and it isn't bad at all. it's a funny and interesting anime. it wasn't even boring. bocchi the rock is like a mixture of K-On and Zombieland Saga but even better. i also enjoyed the songs, they were amazing and a banger. well, that was worth a day only watching this.
I'm glad you got to watch one of the best anime in recent time.
her everything

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Yeah, it is an interesting anime after all. I do wish for a season 2 or I’d rather read the manga instead
Stomiks

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Yeah, it is an interesting anime after all. I do wish for a season 2 or I’d rather read the manga instead
You probably wouldn't enjoy the manga as much. Since manga is just a series of pictures, the feeling you get from the anime would be almost entirely lost because the style of the anime adaptation wouldn't fit the manga.
her everything

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

You probably wouldn't enjoy the manga as much. Since manga is just a series of pictures, the feeling you get from the anime would be almost entirely lost because the style of the anime adaptation wouldn't fit the manga.
But I really wanna season 2 😩😩😩
Stomiks

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

But I really wanna season 2 😩😩😩
They'll probably do one since the show did very well in ratings and I assume they made a ton of money off of the merch too. It's just a matter of time of when it'll come.
his everything
At first glance, Bocchi the Rock really looks like K-ON - Cute Anime girls who want to make music

I will watch Bocchi right now and see if it was worth it :)
her everything

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

At first glance, Bocchi the Rock really looks like K-ON - Cute Anime girls who want to make music

I will watch Bocchi right now and see if it was worth it :)
it is worth a watch so enjoy
- Marco -
I have started watching Bocchi yesterday
his everything
I hate procrastination
her everything

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I hate procrastination
Watch it NOW, before school starts.
Stomiks

Aireunaeus wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I hate procrastination
Watch it NOW, before school starts.
Aireunaeus is taking my job as the Bocchi the Rock preacher
Isatuyu
A madlad just made a game about Nijika's ahoge

https://twitter.com/nako775_/status/1613053953998196736?s=20
Stomiks
Bocchi fans are dedicated. Just take a look the Bocchi the Rock subreddit and you'll clearly see it.
Reyalp51
Stomiks
後藤さんち〇ぽデカいのねぇ~
Reyalp51

no contex needed