forum

hello! i need art ideas! can you help me out?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lostsilver
all of the characters are listed here. (Strangled Red Creepypasta) -> Steven and Mike (Lost Silver Creepypasta) -> Gold/Lost Silver (Snow on Mt. Silver Creepypasta) -> Blake and Red (Andy's Apple Farm) -> Andy the apple/Thomas Eastwood, Entity/Peter the pumpkin, Margret the mole/Kamryn Eastwood, Felix the fish/Louis Eastwood, Claus the clock/Arthur King and Melody the moon/Isabella Eastwood! (just no nsfw please) thank you, and have a awesome day/night! also, if you're Beanicraft, you may ask for anything, my friend. :)
Stomiks
What does this mean?
TheAngryNerd101
what
Ymir
what
her everything
what
Dementedduck
draw entity/peter the pumpkin playing tennis with melody the moon/isabella eastwood
Topic Starter
lostsilver

Dementedduck wrote:

draw entity/peter the pumpkin playing tennis with melody the moon/isabella eastwood
omg thank you that's actually a headcannon i have for them
Stomiks
What do you want us to do...?
Kaaruumii
So do you want us you give you scenarios for your characters that you listed for you to make art out of? That is the only thing I'm getting out of this thread except for confusion.
Dementedduck

MFGSTC wrote:

So do you want us you give you scenarios for your characters that you listed for you to make art out of? That is the only thing I'm getting out of this thread except for confusion.
just pick a couple characters and request them doing stuff, its just worded a bit weird
Stomiks

Dementedduck wrote:

MFGSTC wrote:

just pick a couple characters and request them doing stuff, its just worded a bit weird
Alright

I want Mr. Thomas Eastwood sleeping on the streets after he got into a fight while he was drunk.