20.00%
Tsundere
32.50%
Yandere
22.50%
Total votes: 40
Topic Starter
Stomiks
(Only polled the main 5 dere types but you're free to discuss other types if you'd like)

I personally like tsunderes the most. They're generally just really mean to the MC but it really hits you in the heart when they open up about their feelings.
Dementedduck
Didn't even know anything other than tsundere and yandere existed but i guess deredere
Jangsoodlor
For me it's tied between Tsundere and Deredere but ultimately voted Tsun
Ymir
Kuudere hands down
I need me an intelligent girl who can shut the fuck up but not be shy about it
her everything
For some reason i like yandere cuz they're so obsessed that i don't even need a new girlfriend
TheAngryNerd101
Personally a Yandere fan myself. One funny thing a friend told me a few months back when he was telling me about tritypes (personality thing) and stuff, he said
your tritype is nicknamed "The Supporter"
this tritype is usually what yandere characters are
and I guess there are areas in which I could relate to a yandere character. Yandere are loyal to the point where they may hurt others to have their lover to themselves-- there's no way I'm NOT going to be the most loyal person to her back!
Reyalp51
Im weak for tsunderes, they are too wholesome
Kaaruumii
the one that will kill me if i dont sex her
Neigdoig
I'll need to look into the dere types a bit further before I vote. I'll find this info on my own time.
Topic Starter
Stomiks
It really seems like the main dere types are tsunderes and yanderes. But it makes sense since they're the most featured dere types in anime.
TGGD
Tsunderes.
Hotaru-
Tsundere is byfar my favorite.

But, to be more precise. Not that one type of character who always "constantly beating up the MC whenever she feel embarrassed"
his everything
I really like Dandere girls because at least they are not mean like Tsundere girls or unemotional like Kuudere girls... or weird like Yandere girls.
lostsilver
Deredere, Dandere, Bakadere and Yandere

reasons why i like these four:

Deredere
Mike is a Derdere, very sweet and energetic, only flaw with him being a Deredere is he can't focus his love on one character. he loves Dawn, Glitchy!Red and Steven alot, but can't focus on one at a time.
Dandere
Steven seems to act like one. very shy, and doesn't talk to others, the only one he really actually talks to is Mike. but he's still quite the Dandere.
Yandere
Steven and Yuri are Yandere. though Steven is shy, sometimes he can be quite obsessive, and overly psychotic. he acts Yandere toward Grey, and Grey only. and will go out of his way to make sure Grey doesn't leave him. (so he can get possessive at times...)
Bakadere
Mike again, is a Bakadere. very stupid and clumsy, but everyone still loves him. Mike will knock things over, and lacks alot of common sense, but nonetheless, Steven absolutely loves him.
his everything

eeriepump wrote:

Deredere
Mike is a Derdere, very sweet and energetic, only flaw with him being a Deredere is he can't focus his love on one character. he loves Dawn, Glitchy!Red and Steven alot, but can't focus on one at a time.
Dandere
Steven seems to act like one. very shy, and doesn't talk to others, the only one he really actually talks to is Mike. but he's still quite the Dandere.
Yandere
Steven and Yuri are Yandere. though Steven is shy, sometimes he can be quite obsessive, and overly psychotic. he acts Yandere toward Grey, and Grey only. and will go out of his way to make sure Grey doesn't leave him. (so he can get possessive at times...)
Bakadere
Mike again, is a Bakadere. very stupid and clumsy, but everyone still loves him. Mike will knock things over, and lacks alot of common sense, but nonetheless, Steven absolutely loves him.
The relationship between Steven and Grey looks interesting owo
lostsilver

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Deredere
Dandere
Yandere
Bakadere
what do you mean?
his everything

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Deredere
Dandere
Yandere
Bakadere
what do you mean?
The fact that Steven is only a Yandere with Grey makes me think if something happened between the two in the past
lostsilver

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Deredere
Dandere
Yandere
Bakadere
what do you mean?
The fact that Steven is only a Yandere with Grey makes me think if something happened between the two in the past
nah Steven has abandonment issues
his everything

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Deredere
Dandere
Yandere
Bakadere
what do you mean?
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
lostsilver

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Deredere
Dandere
Yandere
Bakadere
what do you mean?
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
lol yeah
Topic Starter
Stomiks

eeriepump wrote:

Deredere
Dandere
Yandere
Bakadere
Have you watched anime that displays those traits?
lostsilver

Stomiks wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Deredere
Dandere
Yandere
Bakadere
im not sure tbh
Topic Starter
Stomiks

eeriepump wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Deredere
Dandere
Yandere
Bakadere

im not sure tbh
Bruh those are you favorite types but you haven't watched any anime about those
show more