{S} - Crystalized - [HD/SD] - [STD/Taiko/CTB] 16:9

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Spoo

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

D E S C R I P T I O N

V

Hello people who just clicked into this forum! The name's Spoo and I have this skin here called - Crystalized -. This is the first skin I've took my time with and gave a lot more thought to. It's different from my other skins which were made in 3 days lol. Anyways hope you like the skin and have fun playing!!!

if you want to vote for this skin go for it, but I've seen some rlly fuckin good skins so vote at your own risk.

I would also like to say that I've never worked on taiko and catch so if you play either of these modes, give feedback pls so I can make future skins with these modes more comfortable. :)
- C R E D I T S -
Fonts:
  1. Dotum
  2. Arial
  3. Gulim
Sounds:
  1. Failsound: Happy Sad Piano Music - Forever [Copyright Free Music]
  2. Applause: DANCING WITH STARS - Chan Walrus
BatuhanYtho
sheeesh
RockRoller
Here is some feedback regarding your skin, both positive and negative things

Feedback

Skin - ingame

menu-background
  1. menu-bg is missing taiko icon enabled
song selection
  1. the lv text and the actual level are not aligned and the general cutout is too big img
gameplay
  1. comboburst isnt blanked out
pause/fail
  1. pause-arrow isnt skinned
ranking panel
  1. the left hit images are not aligned with eachother img
  2. save replay and add favourite buttons do not have cutouts, so you cant see what you do

Skin - folder

1. fruit-catcher-kiai.psd — this is a useless file, delete
  2. lots of taiko psd files are included — useless files, delete
  3. skin is 97mb, thats fucking gigantic, you should optimise the size (use pinga, lower fps, make animations loop faster)
  4. skin.ini version is set to latest, you should use 2.7 instead
riziq1
finally, osu std playable skin
Kzox
Minimalist
floopsire
The reverse indicators are nice an visible on short sliders when notes are clustered.
OvSL
nice skin
xxjamylz

Spoo wrote:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

D E S C R I P T I O N

V

Hello people who just clicked into this forum! The name's Spoo and I have this skin here called - Crystalized -. This is the first skin I've took my time with and gave a lot more thought to. It's different from my other skins which were made in 3 days lol. Anyways hope you like the skin and have fun playing!!!

if you want to vote for this skin go for it, but I've seen some rlly fuckin good skins so vote at your own risk.

I would also like to say that I've never worked on taiko and catch so if you play either of these modes, give feedback pls so I can make future skins with these modes more comfortable. :)
- C R E D I T S -
Fonts:
  1. Dotum
  2. Arial
  3. Gulim
Sounds:
  1. Failsound: Happy Sad Piano Music - Forever [Copyright Free Music]
  2. Applause: DANCING WITH STARS - Chan Walrus
that is a really good
i0Godly0i
actually so fine
Donutturtle
Is there a way to turn off the camera symbol that covers every song thumbnail? I want to be able to see all of the pictures and not just the picture of the song I selected. I would really appreciate some help on this; I really like the skin but this one small thing is making me want to use a different skin.
Topic Starter
Spoo

Donutturtle wrote:

Is there a way to turn off the camera symbol that covers every song thumbnail? I want to be able to see all of the pictures and not just the picture of the song I selected. I would really appreciate some help on this; I really like the skin but this one small thing is making me want to use a different skin.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xj4WF0T3I22G-U9ejZz71rMwElWW_jG2/view?usp=sharing

Got rid of the camera.
Donutturtle

Spoo wrote:

Donutturtle wrote:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xj4WF0T3I22G-U9ejZz71rMwElWW_jG2/view?usp=sharing

Got rid of the camera.
Thank you so much!!! I hope you win the contest!
Topic Starter
Spoo

Donutturtle wrote:

Spoo wrote:

Donutturtle wrote:

Got rid of the camera.
Thank you so much!!! I hope you win the contest!
Oh np and thank you :)
PainTensei
very cleeaan
husat
cool skin!
Walisbad
animations, spites, and everything nice.

the finest skin to win the contest imo!

edit: my laptop doesn't apply the "@2x" element, and because the skin doesn't have the regular ones, the ranking score in my result screen shows the default SS,S,A,B.. instead
Could you please add the standard elements of the ranking grades? (without the @2x)
Topic Starter
Spoo

Walisbad wrote:

animations, spites, and everything nice.

the finest skin to win the contest imo!

edit: my laptop doesn't apply the "@2x" element, and because the skin doesn't have the regular ones, the ranking score in my result screen shows the default SS,S,A,B.. instead
Could you please add the standard elements of the ranking grades? (without the @2x)
Thanks for telling me. Now everything in there should have an SD version.
Kuwume
hey, it seems like the 100 katu element is blank, is this a design choice or a mistake? great skin nonetheless!
Topic Starter
Spoo

Kuwume wrote:

hey, it seems like the 100 katu element is blank, is this a design choice or a mistake? great skin nonetheless!
could you specify where it's blanked out? also thanks :)
Saojiewud
Simply stunning my dude! I changed the combo color to white and it is so clean... I am maining this for sure. Hope your skin come out on top in the contest!
JustABeginner
Hi!
Taking some time to review your skins (last minute). Here's what I have to say in general:

Positive Review
- Clean aesthetic.
- Like the top selection mode.
- Interesting fruits design.

Improvement
! Ranking Panel feels off.
! play-unranked not skinned.
! spinner-warning isn't skinned.

Suggestion
~ Would be cool/nice to have hyperdash is coloured yellow.
In skin.ini, you can configure with:

HyperDash
HyperDashFruit
HyperDashAfterImage

That's all.
Congrats upon participating in a skinning contest! c:
Kuwume

Spoo wrote:

Kuwume wrote:

could you specify where it's blanked out? also thanks :)
standard last of combo doesnt show 100s when its supposed to caused by `hit100k` being blank