Achromalia
i... don't know what to do

exhausted...
Stomiks
You ok bud?
Achromalia
TL;DR -- NOT REALLY BUT I THINK I'LL BE OKAY EVENTUALLY
i don't really know how i wanna process things, but mnn i guess not y_y

a range of stressors and worries, a lack of direction, feeling trapped, feeling dysfunctional and incapable of concentration or memory or pragmatism

...and even less of an idea of who i am or who i'd been. i'm actually astounded by who it seems i used to be sometimes. just so tired. i don't know how i got here.

...i'll consider it all later, when i'm not drunk on sleep deprivation preferably
Stomiks

Achromalia wrote:

a range of stressors and worries, a lack of direction, feeling trapped, feeling dysfunctional and incapable of concentration or memory or pragmatism

...and even less of an idea of who i am or who i'd been. i'm actually astounded by who it seems i used to be sometimes. just so tired. i don't know how i got here.

...i'll consider it all later, when i'm not drunk on sleep deprivation preferably
I think you should think about why you are feeling this way. Think objectively. Is the stress and worries of your life causing you to lose your idea of who you are? Or is it vice versa?

Ask yourself "What is the fact I'm feeling this emotion indicate?". Maybe the reason you're feeling this way is because you've experienced something in your life that changed you to be this way. Try to find these problems at the source and address them there.

Do you have someone you can talk to? Like friends or family. Sometimes venting or talking to someone about your problems will really make you feel better.

Since I'm not qualified give you professional advice, I can link you a video to where a professional talks about something similar to what you're currently feeling.

Hope you get better man.
JustABeginner
Uhh? What happened?
Apraxye
E
Achromalia

Stomiks wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

I think you should think about why you are feeling this way. Think objectively. Is the stress and worries of your life causing you to lose your idea of who you are? Or is it vice versa?

Ask yourself "What is the fact I'm feeling this emotion indicate?". Maybe the reason you're feeling this way is because you've experienced something in your life that changed you to be this way. Try to find these problems at the source and address them there.

Do you have someone you can talk to? Like friends or family. Sometimes venting or talking to someone about your problems will really make you feel better.

Since I'm not qualified give you professional advice, I can link you a video to where a professional talks about something similar to what you're currently feeling.

Hope you get better man.
the position of critical analysis is pretty familiar, and it generally may be what i already do.

experience certainly propagated my feelings and thoughts. overcoming that pseudo-amnesia and the systemic weight of everything that sits amidst any given process to improve, that partly affects how i view it as well.

i'm absolutely isolated from people in-person, though partly of my own doing from shelving myself away from them as a result of distrust from harm or disinterest from exhaustion.

the meditation generally just brought me back to what i already did with my body, but upright. didn't feel especially significant, just led to being more cognizant of my fatigue. notably, though, and in fairness, i undoubtedly took attention to my bodily impulses, they just... were what i'd already accepted with my withering visage. the body will do as it will, and it by any account is alive in practically every respect. even then, i personally didn't feel a differentiation into further liveliness.
Apraxye
E
Achromalia
Apraxye
E

hmm, not many people on TN this weekend.
Cubedflame
Achromalia
;;;;
Stomiks
Good morning.
Achromalia
morning stomiks ^-^
Stomiks
Achromalia
JustABeginner
Apraxye
E