forum

Keqing刻晴 [Mania 4/5/7] [HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nayuu

Hey there, this skin have been untouchable for about 1 year and now its finally released!

Keqing skin where i based around her accesories, same like my approach on yoimiyaa and ayame skin.
Sorry if it look rushed (indeed it is lmao), i just want to finish this quickly asap

Download Skin

Changelog ffs:
- Fixed pause-continue and pause-back
- Fixed selection-tab
frogie09k
Omg i love keqing sm, so thanks for making this skin!
Redeal
Keqing fans Unite
WD_ALT
Is the download link broken or something? My download is missing hitcircles, menu and gameplay sounds, some mod icons...
I just want to use this cool skin :(
Topic Starter
nayuu

WD_ALT wrote:

Is the download link broken or something? My download is missing hitcircles, menu and gameplay sounds, some mod icons...
I just want to use this cool skin :(
sorry, but there's only one mode that skinned, and that is osu!mania
Bopl
Well I'm wondering what does the "父" in result panel means
since it literally means "father" in Chinese.
LOL
Topic Starter
nayuu

Bopl wrote:

Well I'm wondering what does the "父" in result panel means
since it literally means "father" in Chinese.
LOL
ahh, i literally just copied that from wiki iirc, didn't know the actual meaning lol, mb
Mongram_GTI
Massive shame, only keqing skin I could find and it doesn't support standard lol.
Satoko Hojo
this is skin is cool and the ui looks good but, the mania part have a extra folder to another skin type? like, circles, arrows or smth
yeyolew
Such a thing
Topic Starter
nayuu

Satoko Hojo wrote:

this is skin is cool and the ui looks good but, the mania part have a extra folder to another skin type? like, circles, arrows or smth
i only made bar so far, but i'll try to add another mania extra notes in the future

Mongram_GTI wrote:

Massive shame, only keqing skin I could find and it doesn't support standard lol.
planned to, until i've realized that i just wanna finish this skin asap, so sorry for that :pensive:
Sota_33
love Kqing/超爱刻晴!
I'm Chinese and I can't access Google Drive,so I hope you can add a link to mediafire.
mrc-love-Vaxei

Mongram_GTI wrote:

if you are still interested in this skin, i made it with the hit circle and stuff added on this skin

sorry for not giving you credits @nayuu
but i wish i could make this skin as our collab :D

skin mediafire link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2lpu65ephux4i7x/-+#Meru+-+v3+(Vaxei+x+Keqing).osk/file
Stomiks
It has such a nice style to it