forum

What Anime/Manga/VN do you think is underrated?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
octovore_shobon
Even though it is somewhat popular, I feel like Nekopara is underrated.
Ghostals
Toradora, music is pretty bad but in total the anime's amazing
Ymir
beserk 2016 (o゚v゚)ノ
OroNiko
Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda which is an anime movie and the Star Blazers remakes like 2199 and 2202 and so on I never hear enough about it ever but I think its so well produced with the animation, music and stuff it deserves more recognition in my opinion.
Neigdoig
I'd say possibly Shuffle! (The original is actually an eroge LN).
WhyAreYouACow
the Aokana VN is kind of popular, but i think it deserves more recognition
Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm
CHAKrAA
magi underated af
Ymir
Masamune Kun no Revenge

(the manga, not the anime, though the anime has a nice opening)
yama_gucci
children of the whales.The anime is good but only has one season so if you want more content i'd read the manga
Ymir

yama_gucci wrote:

children of the whales.The anime is good but only has one season so if you want more content i'd read the manga
the child of wales:
keyoni
Call of the Night, It's on about 130 chapters and a lot of scan pages are keeping up with it. I really recommend it!
Porto_
Detective conan :)
Jesire
fuuka and dororo
Nuuskamuikkunen
Mawaru Penguindrum is one of the best mystery anime I've found, the aesthetics behind the anime as well as the story are simply great. If you're one of these that like to research and formulate theories, or want to see something unique, this is a must watch.

IT HAS CUTE PENGUINS TOO!
Note: It has been tagged with Dementia/Avant Garde genre, I am not responsible for any braincell burnout.
- cirno -
madoka magica
Satoko Hojo
dennou coil
Patatitta
shimeji simulation
Puppet
paripi koumei
Rigbyuis
hokuto no ken, i found it really underrated
Nuuskamuikkunen

Rigbyuis wrote:

hokuto no ken, i found it really underrated
Indeed

At least the "omae wa mou shindeiru" went popular.
Neigdoig
Another one I found underrated is Rec! from 2002. There was an animated adaptation made in 2006 I think.
Bouek78
Tomodachi game(Manga)
Stomiks

Bouek78 wrote:

Tomodachi game(Manga)
Meh. It's not that good. It's primarily the same death game premise like all of the death game manga I've read.
Slowpoke225
Nan Hao and Shang Feng (idk, does manhua count?)

it funi
Asphiee
Cencoroll’s pretty underrated. It’s not great enough to have my 8 but the anime is promising, looking forward with the coming 3rd movie.
NicAlfa
konosuba is underrated af
Stomiks

NicAlfa wrote:

konosuba is underrated af
No it's not. It got 2 anime seasons, a movie, and made and sold a ton of merchandise. No way it's underrated.
Dementedduck
i dont see many people talking about kanon too often so i guess that
Topic Starter
octovore_shobon

eblf2013 wrote:

Mawaru Penguindrum is one of the best mystery anime I've found, the aesthetics behind the anime as well as the story are simply great. If you're one of these that like to research and formulate theories, or want to see something unique, this is a must watch.

IT HAS CUTE PENGUINS TOO!
Note: It has been tagged with Dementia/Avant Garde genre, I am not responsible for any braincell burnout.
I might watch this, sounds very interesting.
Endergebnis
Shangri-la Frontier
Jangsoodlor
'The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten'
Scyla
The Gamer
show more