posted
Total Posts
show more
Julian_Kaiser

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

z0z wrote:

i don't like mobas
Then you don't like most online games in general.
moba=multiplayer online battle arena.
Even Online Chess can be called a moba since the chess board functions as an arena.
its his oppinion. if you don't like it then leave it. idk why you always seem so butthurt about others oppinion that you start opening wikipedia or whatever the fuck you use in india, desperately trying to find any little things to back your claim and make it seem like your opppinion is supperior. this aint a fucking trial, you're not losing anything, calm the fuck down sugartits.
Look who's talking, I wasn't trying to sound superior by any means. I just wanted to add a point on the use of a certain acronym.
NotRaffi
Ah yes my favourite moba
Chess
Joon Yorigami

NotRaffi wrote:

Ah yes my favourite moba
Chess
1v1 me rn
Manishh

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

NotRaffi wrote:

Ah yes my favourite moba
Chess
1v1 me rn
Battle Royal?
Joon Yorigami

Manishh wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

NotRaffi wrote:

Ah yes my favourite moba
Chess
1v1 me rn
Battle Royal?
dn
Manishh

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

NotRaffi wrote:

Ah yes my favourite moba
Chess
1v1 me rn
Battle Royal?
dn
deez nuts?
AccountWontWork
hmm... I used to play mobile legends but the character I liked to play the most got nerfed to the ground... so I just said f*ck it and quit the game.
NotRaffi

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

NotRaffi wrote:

Ah yes my favourite moba
Chess
1v1 me rn
You lost like 3 times last time we played
Joon Yorigami

NotRaffi wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

NotRaffi wrote:

Ah yes my favourite moba
Chess
1v1 me rn
You lost like 3 times last time we played
you're a compulsive liar
[RUE]Bambinex
bold of you to assume I have a girlfriend
ClevelandsMyBro

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

Look who's talking, I wasn't trying to sound superior by any means. I just wanted to add a point on the use of a certain acronym.
it dont matter if it was your intent or not. its weird as shit acting smart on random oppinions online. and no im not just using your recent post as a talking point.
Manishh

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

it dont matter if it was your intent or not. its weird as shit acting smart on random oppinions online. and no im not just using your recent post as a talking point.
I can bit agree with cleve here
Jonarwhal
YyottaCat
JONARWHAL IS HERE AGAIN, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
glitchoutxd
What is a "girlfriend"?
Manishh

glitchoutxd wrote:

What is a "girlfriend"?
your mom
Joon Yorigami

Manishh wrote:

glitchoutxd wrote:

What is a "girlfriend"?
your mom
his mom
Jonarwhal

Joon Yorigami wrote:

Manishh wrote:

glitchoutxd wrote:

What is a "girlfriend"?
your mom
his mom
their mom
Julian_Kaiser

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

Refer back to the first part where z0z tackles my opinion claiming it as a ‘sunk-cost fallacy’.

A two line answer won't be enough to validate my point. Otherwise could have submitted a link.

Sorry for the late answer, I only noticed this when I saw this topic just recently at the top.
Manishh

Jonarwhal wrote:

Joon Yorigami wrote:

Manishh wrote:

glitchoutxd wrote:

What is a "girlfriend"?
your mom
his mom
their mom
His father wife
z0z

Manishh wrote:

Jonarwhal wrote:

Joon Yorigami wrote:

Manishh wrote:

glitchoutxd wrote:

What is a "girlfriend"?
your mom
his mom
their mom
His father wife
his grandmother's daughter
Julian_Kaiser

z0z wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Joon Yorigami wrote:

Manishh wrote:

glitchoutxd wrote:

What is a "girlfriend"?
your mom
his mom
His father wife
his grandmother's daughter
His bruder's mum
ClevelandsMyBro

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

Refer back to the first part where z0z tackles my opinion claiming it as a ‘sunk-cost fallacy’.

A two line answer won't be enough to validate my point. Otherwise could have submitted a link.

Sorry for the late answer, I only noticed this when I saw this topic just recently at the top.
i don't see how that would be relevant to the topic? but well whatever it's been 2 weeks anyways and i've just gotten back to the forums as well.