forum

Punctuationise the user above you

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Julian_Kaiser
Here Comma in this game comma you are not allowed to use punctuatons Full Stop Completely write in the Alphabet without the use of punctuations except for the use of capitilising a letter Full Stop

Now your job is also to transcribe the above poster Apostrophe s transcription as to how it should appear in correct Grammar Full Stop
Then post anything which you like under as long as it complies with rules Full Stop

Just a reminder for the names of punctuation symbols:-
  1. Full Stop = .
  2. Question Mark = ?
  3. Apostrophe = '
  4. Hyphen/Dash = -
  5. Colon = :
  6. Semi-colon = ;
  7. Slash = /
  8. Reverse/back-Slash = \
  9. Inverted commas:
    1. Open and Close Single Inverted Commas = ‘ and ’ respectively
    2. Open and Close Double Inverted Commas = “ and ” respectively
  10. Brackets:
    1. Brackets/Round Brackets = ()
    2. Square Brackets = []
    3. Curly Brackets = {}
If I have made any mistakes, please inform me
abraker
wut
Topic Starter
Julian_Kaiser
Skipping abraker dot dot dot

Punctuationised: Here, in this game, you are not allowed to use punctuatons. Completely write in the Alphabet without the use of punctuations except for the use of capitilising a letter.

Now your job is also to transcribe the above poster's transcription as to how it should appear in correct Grammar.
Then post anything which you like under as long as it complies with rules.

Next: I like to play Single Open Inverted Comma osu Close Inverted Comma Full Stop
aiq
dude i think this might end up being a flop, the game is just basically trying to not have a stroke reading other people's intentionally broken sentences
HoosierTransfer
?
Stomiks
This is too complicated
Corne2Plum3
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
ShinRun
what
supsatan
I can Apostrophe t fucking take it Full Stop I see an image of a random score posted and then I see it Comma I fucking see it Full Stop Quote Oh that looks kinda like the Blue Zenith 727 score Quote it started as Full Stop That Apostrophe s funny Comma that Apostrophe s a cool reference Full Stop But I kept going Comma I Apostrophe d see a clock with time that showed 7 Colon 27 Comma I Apostrophe d see that I Apostrophe m on the 7 Slash 27 page on my school homework Comma my last notice to pay my electricity bill is 727 dollars Comma I Apostrophe d notice that it Apostrophe s been 727 days since the last time I touched a woman Full Stop And every time I Apostrophe d burst into an insane Comma breath deprived laugh staring at the image as the number 727 ran through my head Full Stop I Apostrophe m scared to look at the time when someone asks me what time is it Full Stop It Apostrophe s torment Comma psychological torture Comma I am being conditioned to laugh maniacally any time I see an 3 digit number which is anywhere close to 727 Full Stop I can Apostrophe t fucking live like this dot dot dot I can Apostrophe t I can Apostrophe t I can Apostrophe t I can Apostrophe t I can Apostrophe t Full Stop And don Apostrophe t get me fucking started on the words Full Stop I Apostrophe ll never hear the phrase Quote when you see it Quote again without thinking of 727 Full Stop Someone does pretty cool and respectable score and I can Apostrophe t say anything other than Quote WYSI Full Stop Quote I could watch a man Fc hard underweighted map I love and all I would be able to say is Quote WYSI Quote and laugh like a fucking insane person Full Stop And the phrase Quote when you see it Quote is ruined Full Stop I can Apostrophe t live anymore Full Stop 727 has destroyed my fucking life Full Stop I want to eject myself from this plane of existence Full Stop

Next: How did I did this what the f*ck help.
Achromalia
okay Full Stop

if anything Comma this makes language even more amusing to play with Full Stop i apostrophe d wonder if there apostrophe s a way to maximize excerpt length while exercising minimal punctuation Ellipsis