forum

Cant find a map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iStogen
I cant remember the name at all but there is a girl holding her headset i guess? and its kind of orange colored also the map is like 170-175 bpm and has flying tuna somewhere in the top 10 lb.I am sorry i know this is dumb but i really liked the song.(My osu folder got deleted lol)
Manishh

iStogen wrote:

I cant remember the name at all but there is a girl holding her headset i guess? and its kind of orange colored also the map is like 170-175 bpm and has flying tuna somewhere in the top 10 lb.I am sorry i know this is dumb but i really liked the song.(My osu folder got deleted lol)
Search it in your most played beatmap section
Joon Yorigami

iStogen wrote:

freedom dive....?
Manishh

Joon Yorigami wrote:

iStogen wrote:

freedom dive....?
? ?????
Jonarwhal
ask your mom where she last saw it
THAT_otaku
go to the lost and found
Joon Yorigami

Manishh wrote:

Joon Yorigami wrote:

iStogen wrote:

freedom dive....?
? ?????
girl holding her orange headset, it's 222bpm though so I'm not very sure; just the one thing that comes to mind
YyottaCat
ツキナミ by 分島花音

99% sure it's this.
Corne2Plum3
Topic Starter
iStogen
i hope you guys remember freedom dive is 222 bpm and not 170-175
also i mentioned it that my osu folder got deleted recently
Julian_Kaiser

iStogen wrote:

have you checked the above two beatmaps?
Topic Starter
iStogen

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

iStogen wrote:

have you checked the above two beatmaps?
i did, those are not the ones
Manishh

just keep scrolling down until you find it
Topic Starter
iStogen

Manishh wrote:

just keep scrolling down until you find it
wait that was actually smart holy shit found it
thank you so much
Manishh

iStogen wrote:

Manishh wrote: