show more
Achromalia
oh neat, well, i was born into a cult sect and escaped and faded out :>
Stomiks
Good job. What cult was it?
Achromalia
jehovah's witnesses

barely remember my life but i know it was them

really gave me a hell of an awakening to religion in general because i quickly found that none of anything religious made sense for my perspective/experience thus far

so results are inconclusive and all i know is i don't wanna be abused
Stomiks
After what you have experienced, what is your current stance on religion today? and also, do you currently have any beliefs towards a current religion?
Corne2Plum3
Achromalia
personal perspective stands at a comfortable dose of non-involvement. it wasn't necessarily because of the experience itself as i generally found my own conclusions lomg before the aftermath. found a satisfying set of interests and desires for creating and imagining.

so there's not really much i can say to religion as a whole, in my ignorance and my pleasant disinterest.
Stomiks
Interesting. It's nice to see how other people approach religion; after two years of struggling with my beliefs, I've finally decided to become an atheist.

It's especially hard for me during my transition because I was raised in a religious family. It's really painful to see that everything you've dedicated your whole life to, has actually turned out to be a fabrication created by humans. (at least for me)
advu_
these are some interesting takes, i honestly just don't care for religion
Stomiks
Best take of all.
Achromalia

:>

Stomiks
So… what next?
Achromalia
[collapses in fatigue]
advu_
Achromalia
...thinking.

i'd hope to articulate my perspective better, but it's a bit difficult to think everything through for now...

i'll just say that i concur and sympathize with the past statements.
advu_
Achromalia
maybe.
Apraxye
:}
Corne2Plum3
Achromalia
oh?
Corne2Plum3
Achromalia
nobody here...?
samX500
seemingly not
Jonarwhal
Poop

I’ll eat you.
I’ll eat you.
I’ll eat you.
I’ll eat you.
ShinRun
Achro still beating Corne I see
Corne2Plum3

ShinRun wrote:

Achro still beating Corne I see
pfff... I don't even tryhard anymore it's just not fun playing with him. This guy somehow has less life than me and without any activity related in osu! he still find a reason to still continue to post here like it's Twitter. At least I'll not have to carry the "biggest Thread Necromancy nolife player that play this game instead of (everything you want)" title... I know it's over for me and playing this game didn't worth it at all. The cool thing I have is having the lowest winning score or the biggest amount of victory in a row, but if Achro breaks these records I don't give a f*ck anymore. I would like to do 1 last thing before definitely quitting this game and never touching it again.
advu_
Achromalia
that's a pretty fair critique tbh, i agree ^^

looking forward to seeing you progress in whatever you get the time to pursue afterward, i'm proud of what you do outside of here, and i hope you'll get to find yourself enjoying skinning and mapping a little more when you get that extra time. summer's coming up, so... there's plenty of time to immerse yourself in it.

take care :>
Stomiks
Life.
advu_
life sucks
Stomiks
I would like 1 toaster and a bathtub
Jonarwhal
Ow
Achromalia
you both receive good food instead.
ShinRun