91.91%
No
8.09%
Total votes: 766
Polling ended
Topic Starter
clayton
Main thread: [osu!] Project Loved: May 2022

Camellia - OOPARTS by xArief, Allice, Fisky, fusionnqn, Kardshark, Nagaraia, Reywateil, t ony and xytoper
205 BPM, 6:40 | 11.17★

Captain's description (by UberFazz):
A song that lies among the greats in osu! history, Camellia's OOPARTS is immediately recognizable to casual and hardcore players alike. Serving as a custom song for OWC 2020 by the rhythm game legend himself, this song garnered a wealth of attention when it was first announced. That being said, it should be no surprise that a wide array of mappers picked up the song and tried mapping it themselves. This fascinating collab by xArief and many others takes this song and puts it to its absolute extremes, harboring nearly 200 favorites despite the fact. At a whopping 11 stars, this will be a challenge even to the most capable players we know, but at least you'll be accompanied by a slick storyboard along the way. Good luck.

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
tity
tech beauty, but afaik xArief is kinda a bad person

people change though.
hope this gets loved W
Sophie Twilight

Ralsricat wrote:

tech beauty, but xArief is kinda a bad person

people change though.
hope this gets loved W
Did you experience it too?
CyberSylver
APPROVED.
- Marco -
If this doesn't get loved I cry
Morfeene
AHHHHHHHHHH THIS MAP IS SO GOOD
arutama
approved.
Alpha Green Mg
This is it, I want to vote this as a Yes, it's one of the greatest tech maps I've ever seen.
Dabbe_01
It's a "yes" immediately
CallieCube
im about to woof
DatWeirdFoxo
Only one word.

YES.
Topic Starter
clayton
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.