forum

[osu!] lapix - Foolish Hero (FutureCore Mix) by Jean-Michel Jr

posted
Total Posts

Should lapix - Foolish Hero (FutureCore Mix) be Loved?

Yes
94.82%
No
5.18%
Total votes: 657
Polling ended
Topic Starter
clayton
Main thread: [osu!] Project Loved: May 2022

lapix - Foolish Hero (FutureCore Mix) by Jean-Michel Jr, Arutsuki, lazygirl and thiev
175 BPM, 3:36 | 3.57★, 5.22★, 6.06★, 6.43★, 6.56★

Captain's description (by Doomsday):
You can never go wrong with a lapix stomper, and this quality technical stream set for Foolish Hero (FutureCore Mix) really does the song justice!

A popular set among multiplayer-goers, and occasionally in tournament play, Jean-Michel Jr and company have put together a challenging cutstream set that does not let off the gas for three and a half minutes. It is full of quad and double cutstream patterns set at 175 BPM, accompanied by a dusting of technical slider mapping. Most of this five-difficulty set is rated at around 5 - 6.5 stars, all with their own take on the technical stream theme. Each of them culminates into a huge drop section at the end of the song, and the complex shapes all step up a gear to match.

This is an absolute must-have for anyone who enjoys cutstream-heavy mapping, and what's not to like? Give us your vote on whether we should add this set to Loved!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
AJT
two of these diffs are currently going for ranked and have 2 BNs: beatmapsets/1646192#osu/3360132
Topic Starter
clayton
for now vote as normal. poll may be deleted later, I'll ask the mappers what's up
CyberSylver
no doubt, such a good map, do LOVED now!
Elzix
1 bn dropped but i still wanna go for it lo
PotatoBoyOBoy
the most fun hard map i've ever played! :)
Mirthille
VOUCH JEAN MICHEL JR
- cirno -
I vote
Topic Starter
clayton

clayton wrote:

for now vote as normal. poll may be deleted later, I'll ask the mappers what's up
mapper said poll can stay up we chillin
mvrrko
FINALLY THIS MAP GETS RECOGNITION!!!
Topic Starter
clayton
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.