forum

[osu!] Kitsune^2 - Rainbow Tylenol by Gero

posted
Total Posts

Should Kitsune^2 - Rainbow Tylenol be Loved?

Yes
98.35%
No
1.65%
Total votes: 364
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Hivie
Main thread: [osu!] Project Loved: April 2022

Kitsune^2 - Rainbow Tylenol by Gero, Bonsai, Hobbes2, jas, Mismagius, MoodyRPG, Natsu, pishifat and Rumia-
135 BPM, 1:48 | 1.48★ – 7.81★

Captain's description (by Doomsday):
A huge, high quality set that was uploaded on Christmas Day of 2015 by Gero, a venerable crew of decorated mappers contributed some great difficulties to this set for Rainbow Tylenol. There are also full sets for osu!taiko and osu!catch here, but only the osu!standard maps will be up for this nomination. Let us know if you'd like to see those taiko and catch sets up for voting in future months!

This set is mostly mapped in a linear flow aim style at 135 BPM, and covers a very wide range of difficulty. As you progress through each map, the linear patterns become more technical and spaced. However, if you can conquer pishifat's jumpy Extra difficulty, there is a 7.8 star dreadnought of a map designed by Mismagius. The brutal linear aim patterns that it has are not for the faint of heart.

To top it all off, a colourful storyboard by the maestro Exile-, creator of the mapset for world.execute(me);, adds the finishing touch. It's a spectacular visual treat.

This is a polished set that with the exception of a lack of hitsounding on Nogard's Extra, would be right at home in the ranked section. Sadly, the set had been left abandoned for many years, which is a tragedy. Now is the time to see if we can give this set a home in Project Loved!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
[-E S I A-]
I've been waiting this for a long time :D
CyberSylver
of course yes, GERO GERO..
kaffeine
this is a sick set
vyper
Question, would the easy diff be finished anytime soon before the map is loved? I'm worried about seeing a cursed leaderboard because of an unfinished diff
Ixcors

vYper2011 wrote:

Question, would the easy diff be finished anytime soon before the map is loved? I'm worried about seeing a cursed leaderboard because of an unfinished diff
there is this which is an unfinished map that had an ultra offscreen stack somewhere near the middle up to the end, but then again that was 2016 so i dunno
Lapoz
finally this is now up for voting
CaptainBasculin
I kinda wish this was hitsounded before being nominated tbh, but cool set overall
Vtx
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
SilverStar555
banger mapset, banger song
nice nomination
Gero

vYper2011 wrote:

On it.
Topic Starter
Hivie
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.