forum

[osu!taiko] Renard - Because Maybe! by Axer

posted
Total Posts

Should Renard - Because Maybe! be Loved?

Yes
88.57%
No
11.43%
Total votes: 210
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Hivie
Main thread: [osu!taiko] Project Loved: April 2022

Renard - Because Maybe! by Axer, Coryn, Cychloryn, Faputa, Fraolinch, general chicken, Hivie, Ideal, Jaltzu, Jerry, juanilp4evr, Metzo, radar, Skull Kid, Stefan, tama11, Vulkin, X a v y, Zedther and Zetera
220 BPM, 60:08 | 5.24★ – 7.35★

Captain's description (by Boaz):
When you think of taiko marathons, it will most likely be a ~20-40 minute distorted j-pop compilation filled with amen breaks but Because Maybe! is different. Because Maybe! is an album by Renard, a fairly well-known artist in the osu! community, filled with a whopping 20 tracks. Well guess what, Axer and his mapping colleagues mapped all of them! Not only does this mapset include a 60-minute collab marathon featuring every song on the album, it also includes all 20 songs as separate diffs so you don't have to play the first 53 minutes only to play TU4AR ;).

If you thought it couldn't get any better: this map also features an amazing storyboard by Jerry, so make sure you play with the storyboard enabled for the full experience! Let's see who's ready for Axer and his friends to take you for a 60-minute ride.

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
Axer
BECAUSE MAYBE
Zetera
YOU GOTTA BE THE ONE THAT LOVES ME
Enohx
BECAUSE MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU'RE GONNA BE THE ONE THAT SAVES MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND AFTER AAAAAAAAAAAALL YOU'RE MY WONDERWAAAAAAAAAAAAALL
Vulkin

Enohx wrote:

BECAUSE MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU'RE GONNA BE THE ONE THAT SAVES MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND AFTER AAAAAAAAAAAALL YOU'RE MY WONDERWAAAAAAAAAAAAALL
hey don't hog the lyrics you dum
MaxXVIJastr
OMG
buxi_
do you ever just wake up in the morning and feel like expired milk
Topic Starter
Hivie
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.