forum

Blueberry [STD/MANIA/TAIKO] [HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
show more
The War Lord
excelent job regarding the skin, simply spot on.
I am working on an UI myself and it would be very helpful if you could provide me with some information regarding colors used, fonts used and other related things. if you talked about this before somewhere in this thread, please let me know. I'll be sure to check it out.
you're pretty good, keep it that way. stay awesome!
Ostara_

Metaku wrote:

gud skin, mir gameplay was horrible tho, please fix

top de mais
minamoto_sem
Thanks for posting i really love the circles and mania graphics ! <3 :3
Dialect
literally been my main skin since i joined the game
Phylon_
nice work man, it's amazing
letodie
sera que tem como fazer uma 1.8 so tira a menina que aparece quando vc acerta 50 hit pliz
Dan1elP
Can i edit your skin ? and make it myself ?
BadWallaby
I have been using this skin almost exclusively for my entire 4month osu standard career lol it's beautiful yet simple. Changed the hitsounds and added a cursor trail but other than that its pretty much the perfect minimalist skin in my opinion. Im here trying out other skins and feeling bad because I just wanna go back to my Blueberry lol <3
BadWallaby
I literally have spent now about 4 hours downloading and trying other skins and I STILL revert back to this Blueberry skin afterward lol. I have found nothing better than this skin.
juucinders
hey!
good skin!
improved a lot in my gameplay on mania!
thx a lot! ^^
astronickad

C00L wrote:

sick skin, bhoii !!!!
owo
lula0802
One of My Fav Skins
C0IN
I have yet to find a skin better than this, great job
Silverpeng
By far my most favorite skin! Very cool!
Cleveland Brown
I love the 1st one lol
w_Ex
my friend told me to get a skin and i found this one. this is a pretty great skin, i especially like the hit sounds. it is sometimes a bit confusing when circles are overlaying.
Nagabi
This is the most comfortable skin I have ever use ever since I played this game, it always give me a clear visual for mapping.
Sailop
Very nice skin! the visuals are minimalistic, but flashy at the same time. However, i would like it if you put an indicator on the Taiko healthbar to show the safe zone.
CABAL
Awesome work. Clear and great for daily usage.
- Virtu -
pretty neat skin, gj
trminhy4542
thats great
R0by_old_4
good skin apreciate the post
Stomiks
Nice skin