forum

abraker lock this

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HoosierTransfer
i was in an elevator and i fell through the floor and i ended up in the backrooms. I'm not in level 0 or any level I know of so if you know what level i am in plz reply. I will give updates every 1-24 hrs. btw this is an image of where i am

Update: i found some almond water
Lilyn
aaand he's dead
ShinRun
Save your checkpoint and then jump out to calculate what level you’re on
Topic Starter
HoosierTransfer

Lilyn wrote:

aaand he's dead
no im not dead
Nuuskamuikkunen
/tp @HoosierTransfer 0 65 0

Yah, you'll be lost but it's better than being clipped.
JustABeginner
Serious Question.

I'm really stumped. What is this backroom? I heard of it tons of times but nothing seems to make me understand like is it some sort of creepypasta or a game or if people can play it?

Edit: Mind someone explain to me please? Thanks in advance.
abraker

HoosierTransfer wrote:

Put it in the backpack, you will need it for the desert run later
Topic Starter
HoosierTransfer

abraker wrote:

HoosierTransfer wrote:

yeah i did and i found out im on level 11
z0z

JustABeginner wrote:

Serious Question.

I'm really stumped. What is this backroom? I heard of it tons of times but nothing seems to make me understand like is it some sort of creepypasta or a game or if people can play it?

the backrooms is a liminal space

a liminal space is a space that's supposed to be filled with the relevant people and/or objects but it isn't

for example: imagine a school with no people or furniture

backrooms is supposed to be this space that should be filled with stuff(like furniture) but is oddly empty, which gives it it's creepy factor

i think this is what i know on the subject
abraker

HoosierTransfer wrote:

abraker wrote:

HoosierTransfer wrote:

pray you wont softlock from not being able to advance due to incompleted quests at lower levels
Farfocele

HoosierTransfer wrote:

i was in an elevator and i fell through the floor and i ended up in the backrooms. I'm not in level 0 or any level I know of so if you know what level i am in plz reply. I will give updates every 1-24 hrs. btw this is an image of where i am

I just happen to be in the backrooms, do you need help?
z0z

abraker wrote:

HoosierTransfer wrote:

abraker wrote:

HoosierTransfer wrote:

pray you wont softlock from not being able to advance due to incompleted quests at lower levels
there's is more than one level?
Corne2Plum3

JustABeginner wrote:

Serious Question.

The backrooms are where you finish if you noclip through the reality or sometimes if you dream.

They are basically very large place, sometimes infinite. Some levels, like the level 0 are just empty f*cking mazes, making them creepy.

You also have dangerous "entities". Most of them are dangerous and you should run if you see them.

It's kinda hard to gtfo backrooms and may take some years.
Corne2Plum3

z0z wrote:

abraker wrote:

HoosierTransfer wrote:

abraker wrote:

HoosierTransfer wrote:

there's is more than one level?
Seems there are an infinite amount of level
Topic Starter
HoosierTransfer
Update!

i walked into one of the buildings and im now in level 4. Im exploring level 4 rn
Corne2Plum3

HoosierTransfer wrote:

Update!

i walked into one of the buildings and im now in level 4. Im exploring level 4 rn
You're lucky! This level isn't very dangerous and you can find Almond Water and a lot of things useful here. Get anything you may need before going to another level
Topic Starter
HoosierTransfer
so i gathered almond water in level 4 and i found a weapon. i went down the staircase to enter level 5 and i dont know what to do now
Nuuskamuikkunen
drink a bit of the almond water
Topic Starter
HoosierTransfer

eblf2013 wrote:

yeah ive been drinking it
Farfocele

HoosierTransfer wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

yeah ive been drinking it
Hey bro, do you need any help?
Topic Starter
HoosierTransfer
Update!
im still in level 5 but i found that in level 3999 there is an exit to the frontrooms
Meah
You should noclip into bathrooms
YyottaCat
Just ascend to heaven.
Topic Starter
HoosierTransfer
Update!

so i was in the boiler room in level 5 and i went through the metal door to go to level 954. Once i was there i traded with this group of 7 people to get a smiler exterminator.
z0z

HoosierTransfer wrote:

Update!

so i was in the boiler room in level 5 and i went through the metal door to go to level 954. Once i was there i traded with this group of 7 people to get a smiler exterminator.
how did other people get in there?
Corne2Plum3

HoosierTransfer wrote:

Update!

idk if you want to explore more unknown levels, but if you want to be safe, you can go back to the level 11 if you follow these instructions :
  1. Find a black heavy door. It will lead you to level 955, which looks like level 4 but flooded, more abandoned and dangerous.
  2. Then exit through a flooded roof tile and exit through the vent to enter Level 11.
Edit: update the picture on the opening post pls
show more