forum

How can I combine 1/7 and 1/4 slider?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Donless Sitting
It's so hard to explain so you guys can check it on the map. That slider starts with 1/7 as you can see, and finishes at 1/4. I really don't know how to deal with.

Rare snap divisor used (1/7) 01:29:651
Rare snap divisor used (1/7) 01:36:607
Rare snap divisor used (1/7) 01:43:564

And yeah, AI mod is didn't like those also. I'm pretty sure the BPM and offset is well timed. Waiting for any tips btw, I'm trying to learn how to map still. Here:

beatmapsets/1687089#osu/3447988
Eni
Sounds like an XY Problem to me.

Since this song has already been mapped before, you can check out Zer0- and Lasse's version for an example of the rhythm used (hint: there is no 1/7).
Topic Starter
Donless Sitting

Project Railgun wrote:

Sounds like an XY Problem to me.

Since this song has already been mapped before, you can check out Zer0- and Lasse's version for an example of the rhythm used (hint: there is no 1/7).
It's not the same map and yeah in that map there is no 1/7. I've listened the remix version -which is in my map- and the parts that I've mentioned are not in the game version song or another. And I'm already using as examples those songs but yeah, like I said I'm stuck... They seems not same or similar.

Here:

https://imgur.com/a/I2QRhMD

It's start 1/7, there's no problem. But ends 1/7 too, I want to end it at 1/4. Or another option, I'm listening the song pretty wrong.
Zelzatter Zero
You can edit the SV to match it with the tick. Note that even though the SV will be rounded up if you input more than 2 decimals it'll still make miliseconds of change for you.

Listening to the song however, it seems like the timing point is 15ms later.
WitherMite
yea, none of that is 1/7 just snap the sliders to 1/4.

if the song had 1/7 snap it would be more apparent then a single sound, as music theory wise septuplets are a very uncommon thing to do unless its very intentional. that sound just peaks later than something like drums do, and you're trying to snap it during the lead in.
Topic Starter
Donless Sitting

WitherMite wrote:

yea, none of that is 1/7 just snap the sliders to 1/4.

if the song had 1/7 snap it would be more apparent then a single sound, as music theory wise septuplets are a very uncommon thing to do unless its very intentional. that sound just peaks later than something like drums do, and you're trying to snap it during the lead in.
Yeah but it fits better that drums somehow, idk. Thanks.

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

Listening to the song however, it seems like the timing point is 15ms later.
You mean I should change the offset to 645? When I did that I guess now it's fits better.

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

You can edit the SV to match it with the tick. Note that even though the SV will be rounded up if you input more than 2 decimals it'll still make miliseconds of change for you.
Alright, thanks.