forum

[STD 1v1 75k-225k] [Regs Closed] Quag's Low AR Invitational

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Quag

Player Regs | Staff Regs | Discord | Main Sheet | Stream | Brackets

1. This is an international osu! standard 1-vs-1 tournament for the 75k-225k rank range.
  2. This is a double elimination tournament with 16 players qualifying.
  3. Mappools will consist of 5 brackets: Nomod, Hidden, Doubletime, Easy Doubletime, and Easy.
    1. All maps in the NoMod and Hidden will have AR no higher than 8.
    2. All maps in the Doubletime pool will have AR no higher than 9 (base AR of 7).
  4. There are strict eligibility requirements to play in this tournament, described in the Eligibility Requirements section.
  5. In addition to player sign ups, we are looking for experienced referees and streamers. The staff sign up link can be found above.
  6. All players must join the Discord server by the end of player registrations; otherwise, your registration is void.
  7. All times and dates will be in UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).

This is a small tournament with gimmicky pools. While qualifiers do not have a participant limit, only 32 slots are available after qualifiers. Because of this, there are strict eligibility requirements to play in this tournament.

1. Each player must have an account at least 12 months old with 6,000 playcount and 4 days playtime minimum.
  2. Each player must have qualified for at least 2 tournaments prior to this one. Team tournaments may be used to count for this.
  3. Each player must submit an uploaded score meeting each of the following
    1. An FC using nomod or hidden only on a ranked map with AR no higher than 8 which is at least 4.6 stars.
    2. An FC using Easy or Hidden Easy only on a ranked map that is at least 4.2 stars.
Proof of these requirements will be supplied by players in their sign-up form.

Complete rules can be found here.
General Rules
  1. All players must be in the rank range at the end of player registrations.
  2. ScoreV2 and NoFail will be enabled in all matches.
  3. The tournament will start with a qualifiers round, then at most the top 16 players will advance to the double-elimination bracket rounds.
  4. Match schedules and mappools will be released on the Monday before those matches are played.
  5. Hosts, Playtesters/Replayers, and Referees are NOT allowed to play in this tournament. However Streamers and Commentators ARE allowed to play.
  6. Reschedules must be made at least 6 hours before the scheduled match time and 24 hours before the new match time. Reschedules submitted within either of these time windows are not likely to be accepted except in extreme cases under the discretion of the hosts.
  7. Hosts reserve the right to report any and all suspicious player activity to osu! staff for further instructions on possible disqualification of said players during the course of the tournament. Should this result in disqualification, this may lead to replays of affected rounds.
  8. Hosts reserve the right to ban or remove any players whose conduct is bannable on Discord and Twitch from participation in the tournament.
  9. Hostile behavior against any member of the staff or any participant in this tournament is not allowed at any time, and upon further examination, may or may not result in the player’s disqualification from the tournament.
Qualifiers
  1. Players will be notified through the Discord server to sign up for various qualifier lobbies that will be scheduled throughout the weekend.
  2. At least 10 minutes before the qualifier lobby, the assigned referee will make the lobby and ping the players in the Discord server. Players should be online in-game to receive their invites.
  3. Players have up to 10 minutes after the scheduled lobby time to be present in the lobby. If a player fails to join the lobby after the 10 minutes pass, the players must forfeit their participation in the particular qualifiers lobby but may sign up for another one.
  4. No warmup will be played.
  5. The mappool will be played through once in order in each qualifier lobby.
  6. Each player may play in up to two qualifier lobbies with the better score on each map being used.
  7. Players must play maps continuously from Nomod 1 in their chosen lobby. Players are not allowed to join and leave multiple times to play only a few maps. They may, however, leave early.
  8. Qualifier results and MP links will not be released until all qualifier lobbies have finished.
  9. Qualifiers results will be ordered from highest to lowest average relative score. The average relative score for each player is the average of the relative scores (player score / max score) across all maps in the qualifiers round for that particular player.

Bracket Stages
  1. At least 10 minutes before the match, the assigned referee will make the lobby and ping the players in the discord server about their match. Players should be online in-game to receive their invites.
  2. Players have a strict 10 minute grace period after the scheduled match time to be present in the lobby. If 10 minutes pass and a player has not joined the lobby, the other player will receive a win by default.
  3. No warm ups will be played.
  4. At the start of the match, the referee will instruct players to !roll. The winner of the roll chooses either the pick order or the ban order, and the loser chooses the remaining order (ex: Player A wins the roll and chooses to ban second, which means Player B will ban first and get to choose to pick first or second).
  5. Banned maps are not allowed to be picked by any player in the entire match.
  6. For rounds that require 2 bans from each player, bans will be conducted with the snake draft system, i.e. bans will proceed in ABBA order (PLayer A bans first, then Player B bans twice, and then Player A bans second).
  7. Players are given 2 minutes to determine each ban upon instruction from the referee. If they fail to ban in the allotted time, the ban is given to the other player. This will have no effect on the ban order afterwards.
  8. Double banning from the same mod category is allowed.
  9. Double picking from the same mod category is allowed.
  10. Each player has 120 seconds to pick a map. If they fail to ban in the allotted time, the pick is given to the other player. This will have no effect on the pick order afterwards.
  11. NoFail will be enforced on every map.
  12. Tiebreakers will be played using freemod. Players may either play with nomod or with hidden.
  13. After a player picks a map, both players have 90 seconds to ready up for the map. If a player has not readied up within the 90 seconds, the referee may force start the map.
  14. In case of a genuine disconnection in the first 30 seconds of the map, the map may be replayed ONCE. One replay is allowed in a match per player. The player who disconnected has 5 minutes to reconnect. If the time allotted has passed and the player has not re-joined, then the match will be forfeited.
  15. If a player disconnects on the same map twice in a row or on 2 different maps, the point will be automatically awarded to the other player. This is to prevent abuse through manually leaving the game after missing on a map.
  16. Disconnections after 30 seconds will not trigger a replay.
  17. Note that lag is not a valid reason for replaying a map.
  18. If a beatmap ends in a draw, the map will be nullified and replayed. This replay will not be counted as a replay caused by disconnection.
  19. The mappools will be composed as follows:
    1. The Round of 32 mappool will have 5 Nomod maps, 1 Easy Doubletime map, and 2 of each for the remaining mod brackets.
    2. The Round of 16 will have 5 Nomod maps, 1 Easy Doubletime map, and 3 of each for the remaining mod brackets.
    3. The Quarterfinals and Semifinals mappool will have 6 Nomod maps, 1 Easy Doubletime map, and 3 of each for the remaining mod brackets.
    4. Finals and Grand Finals mappools will have 6 Nomod maps, 2 Easy Doubletime map, and 4 of each for the remaining mod brackets.
    5. The numbers of picks and bans are as follows:
      1. Round of 32 will be best of 9 (first to 5) and will have 1 ban.
      2. The Round of 16, Quarterfinals and Semifinals will be best of 11 (first to 6) and will have 1 ban.
      3. Finals and Grand Finals will be best of 13 (first to 7) and will have 2 bans.

1. Registrations: February 5 - March 12
  2. Qualifiers: March 19 - March 20
  3. RO32: March 26 - March 27
  4. RO16: April 2 - April 3
  5. Quarterfinals: April 9 - April 10
  6. Semifinals: April 16 - April 17
  7. Finals: April 23 - April 24
  8. Grand Finals: April 30 -May 1

First Place Player: 4-months supporter Second Place Player: 2-months supporter Third Place Player: 1-month supporter

Ixcors
QUAG WHY DID YOU POST THIS RIGHT WHEN I HAVE EXAMS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Joon Yorigami
18 months old account requirement gg

12 now letsgoooo
Topic Starter
Quag

Ixcors wrote:

QUAG WHY DID YOU POST THIS RIGHT WHEN I HAVE EXAMS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The tournament is not for a little while so hopefully you can make it :)
Junkmaniac
Why am I not 75k
Joon Yorigami

Junkmaniac wrote:

Why am I not 75k
farmer
Ixcors

Quag wrote:

Ixcors wrote:

The tournament is not for a little while so hopefully you can make it :)
still can't the entire year i'm stuck in national exam hell, maybe next time i guess
THE BEST HOBO

Junkmaniac wrote:

Why am I not 75k
Why am I not 75k
Sir Sav
boomer cup players activate your ar8 skill
Akari-
time to derank 44k ranks
Narcs
wait what if im playing for 7 months only? T_T
Ognjen3800
I just cannot skip this one even though I shouldn't be playing 😅