forum

Phigros DEUX by HexDodecAgram [HD/SD] [16:9] [All modes]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HexDodecAgram
Happy New Year!

It's been 8 months since the original post of Phigros ONE and 4 months since the most recent update. Before I could gather more feedback and polish the original skin, on October 22, 2021, Phigros underwent a major update and published the revolutionary version 2.0.0. As a fan of both Phigros and osu!, I decided to create a new skin based on the new version of Phigros. Fortunately, I finished it in time and hereby present it to you guys as a gift for the new year. Hope you would enjoy it.

*Some of the elements in this skin are still identical to those in Phigros ONE, but a lot more have been re-created for a better aesthetic.

More details:
Screenshots
General interface
Song selection menu:
Pause menu:
Fail menu:

osu!standard
In-game:
Hitcircles:
Spinner:
Result panel:
Mods menu:

osu!mania
In-game:
5K or less, represented by 4K:
6K or more, represented by 7K:
Result panel:
Mods menu:

osu!taiko
In-game:
Normal:
Kiai time:
Result panel:

osu!catch
In-game:
Usual fruits:
Bananas:
Result panel:

Please feel free to comment in this post and provide constructive feedbacks!

Phigros ONE and Phigros DEUX are personal projects and are not affiliated with Pigeon Games. Phigros, Phigros logo and Pigeon Games logo are trademarks of Pigeon Games. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
Rekunan
this is so good holy shit
Justydia-64
Phigros es el mejor juego de música que he jugado, y nada más empezar el año me encuentro con una buena skin. Me ha impresionado cómo has intentado imitar su interfaz, cada vez que juego con esta skin me siento como si estuviera jugando a Phigros en el ordenador. ¡Enhorabuena por tu esfuerzo, el mejor regalo de los reyes magos!
GardeniaDFJK
屁股肉哈哈
SAVIMYBELOVED
Lookssick
Bluecord6411
WHOA! this is amazing!!!! i love it before i even downloaded it! :D
sleepwake
哈哈哈 好皮肤
jlkllkjlkjl
不戳
anikilovekayuza
我在osu打phigros
HaHk
PhigrOSU!(
Bopl
梦 幻 联 动 (x
RizalExe
What a nice skin for make osu 11/12 like Phigros~

btw,i re-create some mania preview looks like "real Phigros" from your skin
but still need to polish it
i just realize it from my old "Voez" skin,so i tried to recreate to become more like in-game

here a preview

due big column,maybe available for 4K and 5K only

if you wanna the PSD,i can give it to you
Topic Starter
HexDodecAgram

RizalExe wrote:

What a nice skin for make osu 11/12 like Phigros~

btw,i re-create some mania preview looks like "real Phigros" from your skin
but still need to polish it
i just realize it from my old "Voez" skin,so i tried to recreate to become more like in-game

here a preview

due big column,maybe available for 4K and 5K only

if you wanna the PSD,i can give it to you
Glad to hear that you like it. Actually, what you are trying to do here is exactly what I planned initially. However, I later decided not to make the skin look too different from osu itself. Thanks for your help anyway.
GamlA
The BEST skin that I've seen.
Maydilsiel
WOW, Skin is just super!! Maybe I'll install it ✨
We3D
This skin looks perfect. I've got a question :
How could you set the column in the middle ? (Mania 4K)

In some other skin i just have edit the .ini file and set "Column start" at 300. But in this case can't find it.
Thanks by advance.
Stomiks
This is so good wtf. Especially the mania skinning god damn.
BtwKael
It's really a good skin bro, loved the spinner and the fail xd F
Topic Starter
HexDodecAgram

We3D wrote:

This skin looks perfect. I've got a question :
How could you set the column in the middle ? (Mania 4K)

In some other skin i just have edit the .ini file and set "Column start" at 300. But in this case can't find it.
Thanks by advance.
I am a BMS player, so I personally prefer columns to be on the left. This line is not included in skin.ini because I am using the osu! default value.

If you prefer them to be centered, you may add a line
ColumnStart: 272
below
[Mania]
Keys: 4
and the columns will be perfectly centered.

Note that this only applies to 4K interface and ther interfaces will remain intact. If you want to make columns in other interfaces to be centered as well, you can do the same in other sections, but the number may vary to center them perfectly.
DJDragonCR
nb!!!
show more